Page 162 of 212 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3171
    File Clerk of MI13 The Sword is Drawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OutlawGunStar View Post
    Well,I finished Hell/Dark Angel.Pretty average series,I must say.

It had potential. But yes, parts of it aren't outstanding. It's a series I'd have loved to have seen more done with today. The one-shot which Kieron Gillen did for Revolutionary war was great. But I'd have loved to have read more.

I especially liked what Gillen did with Darkmoor village, in that one-shot. He painted it as a new-age tourist trap. Kinda like Glastonbury village. I mixture of Hippy Crap with the occasional store dealing with real and actual magic, if you knew where to find it.
    Last edited by The Sword is Drawn; 10-16-2017 at 08:58 AM.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

A Blog dedicated to the British corner of the Marvel Universe.

Twitter: @theswordisdrawn

As with a lot of things,maybe if it was allowed to run a bit longer...
    And like I said before,Revolutionary War 2 would be nice.
    Also,UK Mephisto was hardcore.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Black Knight gets an appearance on

SHE-HULK #161 Avengers Variant Cover by MIKE PERKINS

Now on the AVENGERS UK page the latest FREE comic
    - "Defenders UK Special Edition: Mistake Number 238" -
    The untold origin of Captain UK *Linda McQuillan) and the last days of the 'Heroes of Earth 238' - and how the actions of ROMA and MERLYN effect the not only their destiny but that of DEFENDERS UK.
    to view the full issue for FREE - see :
    https://www.facebook.com/avengersukb...97878127016196

FB_IMG_1509351559023.jpg
    For more CAPTAIN BRITAIN and MARVEL UK action - see the FREE fan-fiction comic - AVENGERS UK - see https://www.facebook.com/avengersukbywillow

Thumbs up, Izzy. How many years have you guys been working on Avengers UK, now?
    It Came From Darkmoor...

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword is Drawn View Post
    Thumbs up, Izzy. How many years have you guys been working on Avengers UK, now?
    It's been in existence around 6-7 yrs - in 2011 it started.
    For more CAPTAIN BRITAIN and MARVEL UK action - see the FREE fan-fiction comic - AVENGERS UK - see https://www.facebook.com/avengersukbywillow

Quote Originally Posted by IzzY World View Post
    It's been in existence around 6-7 yrs - in 2011 it started.

Genuinely great to see that you've continued it throughout that time. Sterling work!
    It Came From Darkmoor...

Genuinely great to see that you've continued it throughout that time. Sterling work!
    Gawd bless kind sir - hope you enjoy reading the new issues of Defenders UK - nearly 90 pages - all centred around the Earth 238 stories from Captain Britain

Fantastic Member

https://www.cbr.com/interview-marc-g...old-excalibur/

Excalibur Reunion. A potential baby for Meggan and Brian.

https://news.marvel.com/comics/81990...t=story-81990&

X-men Gold Annual #1 released January 10th.

I will, as ever, prepare to be horrified at what Marvel do to Captain Britain.
    Last edited by Panic; 12-14-2017 at 12:40 PM.

So... Disney buying Fox does potentially make any ownership issues with Captain Britain characters who were 'borrowed' by the X-Men a moot point, I suppose.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

It's nice, but I don't really see Brian hitting the big screen. Perhaps as a cameo, I guess.

Tom Hopper, who I and at least one other person here suggested for CB, is playing Spaceboy in The Umbrella Academy adaptation. I'll be interested to see how he does in that, as he is a pretty good match physically for Brian.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    It's nice, but I don't really see Brian hitting the big screen. Perhaps as a cameo, I guess.

Tom Hopper, who I and at least one other person here suggested for CB, is playing Spaceboy in The Umbrella Academy adaptation. I'll be interested to see how he does in that, as he is a pretty good match physically for Brian.
    So... Disney buying Fox does potentially make any ownership issues with Captain Britain characters who were 'borrowed' by the X-Men a moot point, I suppose.

I'm rather less into Brian being on the big screen over him being in a tv show.
    I'd much rather have the Braddocks being in a tv show focused on their family adventures.

Brian( Upstanding, not a douchebag, kinda boring, but a LEGIT nice guy trying to do the right thing.), Psylocke (White body, or other-non Asian trope body), Jaime (KINDA crazy, but more Loki style), Meggan ( With LOTS of fey connections, and kind of naive, but wise in a non Mary Sue way. Add in some other British Heroes and go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I'm rather less into Brian being on the big screen over him being in a tv show.
    I'd much rather have the Braddocks being in a tv show focused on their family adventures.

Brian( Upstanding, not a douchebag, kinda boring, but a LEGIT nice guy trying to do the right thing.), Psylocke (White body, or other-non Asian trope body), Jaime (KINDA crazy, but more Loki style), Meggan ( With LOTS of fey connections, and kind of naive, but wise in a non Mary Sue way. Add in some other British Heroes and go for it.

Agreed. The whole premise has clear TV potential. Lead with killing off Sir James and wife in the first few episodes and have the crux of the series be about the three siblings discovering who they really are, and trying to keep the family together.

Huge potential to tell a story which was ever truly fleshed out in comic form.
    It Came From Darkmoor...