Page 147 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 3171
    Fantastic Member

deaths_head_by_dcjosh.jpg

To me, Geoff Senior's original design is one of the most perfect character designs ever. Trying to top it is futile, and every artist has failed to replicate Senior's genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Because Age of Ultron's Faiza was Cap: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Faiza_H..._(Earth-61112) The same version of Faiza was the title character of Captain Britain and the Mighty Defenders, a Secret Wars tie-in. Both were written by... guess who? Yes, Al Ewing.
    He should have turn her into 616 CB too, and added her to the Ultimates. The controversy would have at least improved the sales for 1 or 2 issues. Then he could have smoothed thngs by making Brian leader of the CB corps instead of being 616 CB.

Brian IS the Captain Britain Corps now. Spider UK is the only other known survivor!

Because Age of Ultron's Faiza was Cap: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Faiza_H..._(Earth-61112) The same version of Faiza was the title character of Captain Britain and the Mighty Defenders, a Secret Wars tie-in. Both were written by... guess who? Yes, Al Ewing.
    You'll have to forgive me, why is both being written by Al Ewing notable? I'm new here. :/

Brian IS the Captain Britain Corps now. Spider UK is the only other known survivor!
    That COULD be true, but that may have changed as part of the Multiversal Rebirth. Remember Cap and Tony were duking it out when a Helicarrier was dropped on them, but still survived into the new 616.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    He should have turn her into 616 CB too, and added her to the Ultimates. The controversy would have at least improved the sales for 1 or 2 issues. Then he could have smoothed thngs by making Brian leader of the CB corps instead of being 616 CB.
    I love this idea. If this was combined with Digifiend's post, I think that could work, as long as it was established that this Brian, Head of the Captain Britain Corps, was our 616 Brian, sister to the Psylocke, in Astonishing X-Men I think. Then the Braddock Academy could be relocated to.... wherever the headquarters are, is it Otherworld?
    Last edited by AJW009; 05-24-2017 at 03:41 AM.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Blade features in:
    SECRET EMPIRE: BRAVE NEW WORLD #5 (of 5)
    PAUL ALLOR & ANTHONY PIPER (W)
    Brian Level & Anthony Piper (A)
    Cover by PAULO SIQUEIRA
    SECRET EMPIRE TIE-IN!
    With the Darkforce dome blocking all sunlight, Manhattan has a vampire problem. But the vampires are about to have a BLADE problem! As soldiers of fortune go, DOMINO’s services aren’t cheap…but when her target’s this personal, you bet this bullet’s on the house. And deep beneath the sea, the INVADERS’ struggle reaches its climax! Starring BLADE, DOMINO and the INVADERS!

Quote Originally Posted by AJW009 View Post
    You'll have to forgive me, why is both being written by Al Ewing notable? I'm new here. :/
    Because Al is also the writer of U.S.Avengers. Ultimates, Royals, and Rocket are his too, but U.S.Avengers is the one relevant to this discussion.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-24-2017 at 01:06 PM.

Because Al is also the writer of U.S.Avengers. Ultimates, Royals, and Rocket are his too, but U.S.Avengers is the one relevant to this discussion.
    Yeah, but that doesn't explain anything about Faiza being Captain Britain kind-of-sometimes. I wasn't asking who he was, just why his name is significant to Faiza being Captain Britain in Age of Ultron and Captain Britain and the Mighty Defenders.

He's a big fan of the idea of Faiza becoming Captain Britain, that's all.

(Death's) Heads up for the Avengers UK: DEATH'S HEAD 30th ANNIVERSARY Special - Out TOMORROW (Saturday 27th May) -- 60 packed pages of Freelance Peacekeeping action !!

If you loved our Captain Britain 40th Anniversary issue last year - you're going to LOVE this!!

PROMO 1.jpg
    Last edited by IzzY World; 05-26-2017 at 10:36 AM.
    For more CAPTAIN BRITAIN and MARVEL UK action - see the FREE fan-fiction comic - AVENGERS UK - see https://www.facebook.com/avengersukbywillow

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    He's a big fan of the idea of Faiza becoming Captain Britain, that's all.
    Okay, I follow you now, thanks for letting me know. I wonder why he's so keen on the change... Ewing writes a number of comics I really enjoy.

terrifying scenes in London, hope you are all safe.

thought i'd share this, CB apparently alive but with beard and missing eye, with Faisa and... actually i'm not sure?

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUN170895

wont let me upload a picture

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    U.S.AVENGERS #9
    AL EWING (W) • PACO MEDINA (A/C)
    SECRET EMPIRE TIE-IN!
    As Steve Rogers’ prisoners of war attempt to break out of HYDRA’s top-secret prison…the other half of the U.S.Avengers – and a host of international guest stars – break into America! Plus: The fate of the Red Hulk! And what’s going on with Cannonball? Did we kill him, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans74 View Post
    terrifying scenes in London, hope you are all safe.

thought i'd share this, CB apparently alive but with beard and missing eye, with Faisa and... actually i'm not sure?

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUN170895

wont let me upload a picture
    is it this pic? (not going to look at previewsworld with this browser it's a bit ****).
    I surrender to the Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    is it this pic? (not going to look at previewsworld with this browser it's a bit ****).
    That's the one yes, thanks, I'm a bit out of the loop it seems, who are the two people to the right of CB, they both look like Faiza in and out of costume??

the people on the right of Squirrel Girl are Captain Britain, Guillotine (French character created for Contest of Champions, the mobile game), Ares, Faiza and Outlaw, the British Punisher. Flying above them is Iron Patriot, aka Toni Ho, Yinsen's daughter.
    I surrender to the Contest

I've been enjoying the Night Raven: From the Marvel UK Vaults book, but why on earth didn't they include the two graphic novels?? It seems ridiculous that they've brought this book out and not made it something completists would go for. While I'm moaning, it should have been hardcover.

night-raven-the-collected-stories.jpg

Night Raven - House of cards.jpg