Page 174 of 212 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3171
    BANNED

Technically 4th. She died before during the Fall of the Mutants, and Roma remade her.Me? I'm happy for it.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    She actually recreated a copy of her original body at the atomic level. She's back to her British self.
    end of spoilers
    Well, yes, but spoilers:
    it was still a new body. One that looked exactly like her old one, but still new. I was just pointing out how crazy it is that she's pretty much collecting bodies at this point.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Technically 4th. She died before during the Fall of the Mutants, and Roma remade her.Me? I'm happy for it.
    Right. The body hopping thing is so convoluted it's hard to keep track of. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So just out of curiosity, am I the only one who wishes that Brian would finally shave that beard of his? He grew it in the first place because of being on the run with the Illuminati but he just doesn’t feel like the type of character that a beard enhances.
    No, I love it! How old is he? Beards are pretty fashionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    So, thoughts on Psylocke's recent developments? I'm glad that she's looking like herself again, but it's kind of creepy that spoilers:
    She's now in a third body instead of her own original body. But hey, at least it's something. Also, that last page left me worried that they're gonna rehash the whole Revanche thing and keep the body hopping gimmick going and I SO hope that's not the case. Please, just have the balls to keep things as they are. Let Betsy be Betsy. let Kwannon be Kwannon.
    end of spoilers
    Hero original body is ash. I don't think there was any choice. But it's exactly the same, so to me it's the original.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    No, I love it! How old is he? Beards are pretty fashionable.
    Probably in his 30s, assuming he was in his 20s when he debuted.

Did anyone read Mr and Mrs X #2? Technet showed up.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Probably in his 30s, assuming he was in his 20s when he debuted.

Did anyone read Mr and Mrs X #2? Technet showed up.
    CB should be around 36 ish. Him and Psylocke are the same age.

BANNED

Feels like Marvel want him to have a King Arthur look.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    CB should be around 36 ish. Him and Psylocke are the same age.
    Why would Psylock be 36?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Why would Psylock be 36?
    Psylocke was born in 1956, 5 minutes before Brian was. They were both born 4/23/56. Up until 1990 Marvel used a near real time approximation.
    When Brian got his powers he was 24, Psylocke got hers at 26.
    Psylocke joined the X-men at 30. Two real years passed before she became the ninja trope.
    She became the Ninja, and roughly 6 years have passed in comics time.
    Even though they aged up certain characters like some of the New Mutants.

She's been in the Asian body roughly 4 years comics time. So 36-37 for both of them.

But her New body is like 3 hours old lol. Mind is mid-late 30's.

Marvel wasn't close to a real time approximation until 1990. Franklin Richards was born in 1968. He wasn't 22 in 1990.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Marvel wasn't close to a real time approximation until 1990. Franklin Richards was born in 1968. He wasn't 22 in 1990.
    Just like today, characters are aged and de-aged all the time. In the Marvel Universe, the Fantastic Four have only been around for about 10 years.
    The X-mansion gets blown up every month, and there's a cosmic crisis every week. Before that time in the MCU flowed as a close approximation to the real world.

ON PANEL, Psylockes Birthdate is 4/23/1956
    ON PANEL, When she got her powers it was at age 26
    ON PANEL, at the X-mansion she states she was twice the age of Kitty, 15. Who on panel stated she was 1 year older than Doug 14. This was 1986, She was 30.

But it doesn't matter because Marvel Time sucks.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Time

Marvel's Sliding Time Scale
    Last edited by Tazirai; 08-27-2018 at 06:52 PM.

People age at different rates, which has allowed Kitty to somewhat catch up in age to Colossus. Specific years should almost always be seen as topical references and not fixed points in time. Peter Parker and Brian Braddock were briefly college roomates, which suggests rough comparable age.

Which makes the Braddocks around 27-28. A recent issue of Spectacular Spider-Man said he was just starting out 12 years ago. And Peter got his powers at 15.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So just out of curiosity, am I the only one who wishes that Brian would finally shave that beard of his? He grew it in the first place because of being on the run with the Illuminati but he just doesn’t feel like the type of character that a beard enhances.
    A number of us have said we hate it. It looks stupid with the mask. It was fine in the secret wars continuity or wherever it debuted, but it needs to go now imo.

It was before Secret Wars, in Avengers: Time Runs Out. Reed Richards also gained a beard at that point, which he's keeping.