Page 7 of 212 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

If only you had more control over these powers, eh Willow?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    It's on Shaftesbury Avenue. It moved from Tottenham Court Road several years ago now. It's still near Tottenham Court Road tube, just in a slightly different direction.
    Thanks 10char

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword is Drawn View Post
    Sadly not, Sir. But I hope you enjoy.

Welcome back. It's all starting to come together...
    I'm sure I'll have fun. Remind me in a couple of weeks to post here about it. After all Who has its Marvel UK ties. In abundance.

Quote Originally Posted by RichyBlackBass View Post
    Gradually so, as I'm busy getting things ready for a Dr Who con next weekend. Any other Prevailers attending Utopia?
    I can't make it, but if you can pick a few missing episodes while you're there, that would be great: Myth Makers, Power of the Daleks, The Highlanders, The Abominable Snowmen... I've heard they're all back so they must be out there somewhere!

Despite the upheaval everyone should just

1374253784.jpg

Though Revolutionary Wars is now behind us, a charachter that wasn't featured in it has some panel time soon. Black Knight will be making an appearance in Original Sins #2

3738936-original_sins_2_cover.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    I can't make it, but if you can pick a few missing episodes while you're there, that would be great: Myth Makers, Power of the Daleks, The Highlanders, The Abominable Snowmen... I've heard they're all back so they must be out there somewhere!
    If i could find just one of those i really would be in Utopia! I will ask the Troughton girls if they know anything. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    Glad to see you back Willow!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sword is Drawn View Post
    Welcome back, Willow. Wouldn't be the thread without you.
    Hey up! Yeah, sorry gang, I got really confused and I was on holiday...logged on to check the thread (because....even when I'm away I'm still dedicated to the cause!) and it wasn't there!

And neither was I!

Oh well, if it roots out the bad seeds then I'm all for it. And it appears that resetting the forum has brought in a few newbies so hello to all!

Thanks for the concern Prevailers, I've met some amazing people on here and Avengers UK started because of you all...would hate to lose this community!

Wipes a tear...chokes...

Quote Originally Posted by RichyBlackBass View Post
    If only you had more control over these powers, eh Willow?
    Seriously it's not funny now....everytime I celebrate something or leave the home town.....bang...other celeb dead. List so far runs at -

Michael Jackson
    Whitney Houston
    Amy Winehouse
    Gary Speed
    Margaret Thatcher
    Sir David Frost
    Peaches Geldolf
    Bob Hoskins

If I kill Morrissey or Noel Gallagher I'll never forgive myself....

you killed Maggie T? Shame it didn't happen 30 years earlier!

I think it's fair to say this forum's regenerated....Now, where's the leggy ginger kiss-o-gram got to?
    I surrender to the Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwise View Post
    There's also the Captain Britain Omnibus by Moore and Davis, though right now the prices on Amazon are stupid.
    Yeah, I saw the Omnibus! Holy crap.

I'll look into the TPB. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Willow616 View Post
    Seriously it's not funny now....everytime I celebrate something or leave the home town.....bang...other celeb dead. List so far runs at -

Michael Jackson
    Whitney Houston
    Amy Winehouse
    Gary Speed
    Margaret Thatcher
    Sir David Frost
    Peaches Geldolf
    Bob Hoskins

Maybe Roma's given you a variant of a bad luck jinx? Whenever you leave/have a bit of good luck someone has something bad happen to happen to balance it out.

I hate, hate hate the fact that CBR has rebooted. All my wonderful posts...just gone. Glad to see this thread is alive and well, though.

And on the plus side, I now have the honor of being the first person to mention NFL SuperPro in a post. And Circuit Breaker, too. :]

Quote Originally Posted by MollyBarton View Post
    I only learned about Captain Britain and other Marvel UK heroes fairly recently, but I love what I've seen so far. Is there a particular writer to start with, or one to avoid at all costs? I have some Excalibur books, but want to check out the old Captain Britain stuff, too.
    Assuming you're in the States and use Amazon:

Captain Britain(volume 4):Siege of Camelot
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/184...pf_rd_i=507846

Captain Britain(volume 5): End Game
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/184...pf_rd_i=507846

Those two volumes together give you the whole Davis/Thorpe/Moore/Delano Captain Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow616 View Post
    Hey up! Yeah, sorry gang, I got really confused and I was on holiday...logged on to check the thread (because....even when I'm away I'm still dedicated to the cause!) and it wasn't there!

And neither was I!

Oh well, if it roots out the bad seeds then I'm all for it. And it appears that resetting the forum has brought in a few newbies so hello to all!

Thanks for the concern Prevailers, I've met some amazing people on here and Avengers UK started because of you all...would hate to lose this community!

Wipes a tear...chokes...

Michael Jackson
    Whitney Houston
    Amy Winehouse
    Gary Speed
    Margaret Thatcher
    Sir David Frost
    Peaches Geldolf
    Bob Hoskins

That is quite a list. Its a good thing you aren't Death's Head with all these fr**bies.

[QUOTE=Captain Wessex;20716]you killed Maggie T? Shame it didn't happen 30 years earlier!/QUOTE]

Believe me, the four year old me from whom she stole free milk from really didn't like her!

Quote Originally Posted by MollyBarton View Post
    Yeah, I saw the Omnibus! Holy crap.

I'll look into the TPB. Thanks!
    Trades probably best Molly....I bought that omnibus brand new a few years ago and the price now makes me wince. Cold Water recently did the same so you'd be in good company.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    Maybe Roma's given you a variant of a bad luck jinx? Whenever you leave/have a bit of good luck someone has something bad happen to happen to balance it out.
    Possibly.....Odin forbid I should ever win the lottery........

Quote Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
    I hate, hate hate the fact that CBR has rebooted. All my wonderful posts...just gone. Glad to see this thread is alive and well, though.

And on the plus side, I now have the honor of being the first person to mention NFL SuperPro in a post. And Circuit Breaker, too. :]
    Hahaha hey up Frog Man! Just working out the kinks on Josie Bellers AUK appearance for 2015....should be more than a cameo this time.