Page 89 of 212 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3171

Gaiman would be a weird fit for a more traditional super-hero book. I don't know, he's a good writer, but I don't know if he's a Captain Britain fan. I'm not sure who I'd like to see writing it.

File Clerk of MI13 The Sword is Drawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Gaiman would be a weird fit for a more traditional super-hero book. I don't know, he's a good writer, but I don't know if he's a Captain Britain fan. I'm not sure who I'd like to see writing it.
    I've long maintained that Gaiman is the type of writer I'd like to have seen taking on a property like Knights of Pendragon. He does mythological concepts in a real world setting very well. And do be fair a large part of the Captain Britain/Otherworld set-up is exactly that. So you never know.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

A Blog dedicated to the British corner of the Marvel Universe.

Twitter: @theswordisdrawn

we should all post on the Ask Axel thread and say, 'next year is 40 years of Union Jack and Captain Britain. Any chance we could please get a Cap/UJ miniseries at the least?'

Hell, I've got an idea for at the least a one-shot, maybe a 2-issue one. (Don't think I could stretch it to 4.)
    I surrender to the Contest

That would be nice.

And the year after that is Black Knight's 50th. That deserves a mini or two!

http://www.amazon.ca/Marvel-Frontier...eywords=marvel

A forgotten gem from Marvel UK is uncovered, dusted off and collected in its entirety for the first time! Who is Bloodseed? And what is his mission in a barbarian world of talking pterodactyls, giant lizards and remnants of technology from a long-lost civilization? Something is haunting author Sam Wantling's dreams - could he be a Child of the Voyager? Will James Owl survive his dance with demons when he discovers that he is the heir to a great Native American spirit?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MollyBarton View Post
    That would be nice.

Oh man, this would be sweet
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

That would be nice.

That would be great but right now, I will take an appearance spot in Weirdworld or something!

BANNED

Psylocke in her normal body during Inferno number 3, so awesome to see her in action again and non ninja. Best part she's with her brother captain Britain.
    He gets worfed though....

Always nice to see Brian and Betsy together, even briefly. The worfing is unfortunate, but not a shock. We've suffered worse.

File Clerk of MI13 The Sword is Drawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    we should all post on the Ask Axel thread and say, 'next year is 40 years of Union Jack and Captain Britain. Any chance we could please get a Cap/UJ miniseries at the least?'

Hell, I've got an idea for at the least a one-shot, maybe a 2-issue one. (Don't think I could stretch it to 4.)

Good idea. Edit: And I have done just that.

That would be nice.

And another good idea!

Interesting. Is this for real? Frontier was possibly Marvel UK's most promising line of books. Mortigan Goth: Immortalis (by Nick Vince and Mark Buckingham), Bloodseed (by Madefire's Liam Sharp), Dances with Demons (by Simon Jowett and The Walking Dead artist Charlie Adlard), Children of the Voyager (by Nick Abadzis and Paul Johnson). There were also a couple of other smaller concepts in the work. I think one from David Hind.

Some of them were incomplete of course, because Marvel US starting shutting Marvel UK down for selloff before they went anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Psylocke in her normal body during Inferno number 3, so awesome to see her in action again and non ninja. Best part she's with her brother captain Britain.
    He gets worfed though....

God damn! I have that issue in my order this week.
    Last edited by The Sword is Drawn; 07-09-2015 at 02:53 AM.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

A Blog dedicated to the British corner of the Marvel Universe.

Twitter: @theswordisdrawn

A lot of teasers related to Marvel UK today. There seems to be a female Blade book coming, and images of both Black Knight and Death's Head were among teasers for upcoming books.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/07/...-teased-today/

The possibility that we're getting a new Death's Head book very soon has me drooling...

Oh, good. At least Black Knight isn't going away. I just wished he'd pop up in Secret Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    A lot of teasers related to Marvel UK today. There seems to be a female Blade book coming, and images of both Black Knight and Death's Head were among teasers for upcoming books.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/07/...-teased-today/

The possibility that we're getting a new Death's Head book very soon has me drooling...
    And the possibility of a Black Knight book has me so psyched!

I was pleasantly surprised, and oh so happy, to see Deaths Head and Black Knight even teased by Marvel. While we should get more info on the Female Blade tomorrow, will just have to wait and see about the ones I want to know about.

I just saw the pic in the Black Widow appreciation thread and literally went DEATH'S HEAD?!?! out loud, promptly making my mum wonder wth I was shouting.

so freaking psyched.
    I surrender to the Contest