Going back a bit and adding Human Torch magazine Namor appearances. I know Reviresco helped me out with those issues but Photobucket seems to be messing up those scans so I decided it will be good if I add them here plus I make them into the format I've been using so it kind of looks like an index. Human Torch #2 came out on the Fall of 1940. Previously the magazine was titled Red Raven #1 with another group of heroes that didn't seem to click with the audience. The publisher Martin Goodman decided for the second issue to make it a solo Human Torch book and bring both of his stronest sellers from Marvel Mystery Comics into the book, Human torch and the Sub-mariner. This issue also marks the introduction of Toro the fire kid from the circus that would become the Human Torch sidekick. It includes a 12 page Namor the Sub-mariner story. Namor would get his solo book shortly six months after. The Namor story happens before United States got officially involved in World War II since it was the fall of 1940 but very close to the declaration and in it the Germans are secretly vandalizing the US Naval force. Namor finds a lurking Nazi U-Boat that he exposes and disables with the help of his fleet of super aerial submarines.