Default Harley Quinn Annual in Digital

The Harley Quinn Annual is due out next Wednesday and the print version comes with actual smells that obviously won't be replicated in the digital format. That's fine, I'm not big on getting a comic that literally smells anyway.

However I just got my rundown of Upcoming Issues from Comixology and not only does it list the Harley Quinn Annual, but also another one which is called the Harley Quinn Annual DC2. Any ideas what that is? Is it a glitch and it doesn't exist, or is it, for some reason, an extra book for us digital people? The reason I ask is it's not cheap so I don't want to be paying double for the same issue again.

All those Future's End tie-ins that made me wait a whole two months for non-pointless issues of my comics was bogus. Harley's tie-in was kinda fun, but since I was waiting to see what was up with her and Power Girl, it was just annoying. Totally happy that I'm basically getting two issues this month to make up for it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PyroSikTh View Post
    The Harley Quinn Annual is due out next Wednesday and the print version comes with actual smells that obviously won't be replicated in the digital format. That's fine, I'm not big on getting a comic that literally smells anyway.

However I just got my rundown of Upcoming Issues from Comixology and not only does it list the Harley Quinn Annual, but also another one which is called the Harley Quinn Annual DC2. Any ideas what that is? Is it a glitch and it doesn't exist, or is it, for some reason, an extra book for us digital people? The reason I ask is it's not cheap so I don't want to be paying double for the same issue again.
    I know there are two versions of the scented cover - one smells like weed, the other one doesn't. I would assume that has something to do with it, although not sure why it would be listed twice. Is it possible that the Upcoming Issues is taken from Previews or something like that and nobody has figured out yet that there is no reason to listed twice in Comixology?