Default Out of these Titles, Which has been the best of the New 52?

Green Arrow
    Flash
    Aquaman
    JL 3000

Green Arrow

Spectacular Member

For consistency i would say aquaman.

BANNED

Aquaman. Johns' run was crazy good.

Depends on when. Aquaman was solid from #1 through to #25. However Green Arrow was solid from #17 to #34.

Basically, out of those titles, the first year of the New52 belonged to Aquaman, and the third to Green Arrow. For the second year I'd say they were on equal footing.

Incredible Member

Aquaman. Lemire's Green Arrow was really good, but you also have what was before it and probably after.

Its between Aquaman and Flash for me. Lemire's Green Arrow is better than either of those books, but if we're talking about series overall then Arrow fails big time thanks to the creative teams who came before Lemire, and likely the new team as well (though its too early to say honestly). And I dont read JL3K.

Aquaman and Flash have been consistent, month in and month out. I'd say if anything, the Aquaman creative switch from Johns to Parker was less jarring than the Flash switch from Manupaul to Jensen.

Parker's been a little boring thus far (though not bad), but the most recent issue brought in some really fun ideas and it feels like he's starting to hit his stride with the property. It all feels like an organic extension of what Johns was establishing and reads largely the same.

Jensen and Booth seem to be pretty polarizing on Flash, and however you feel about their run its been vastly different from what Manupaul was doing, both in tone and visuals. But for myself, I am enjoying it. We have time travel and paradoxes and it feels very much like the sort of story I read during Waid's run. Booth's art is very fitting for the character, and his sense of energy makes up for his faults on the technical side of things.

Between them, Ive been enjoying Flash more (despite the odd new take on Wally). Neither of them are among the best things the New52 has put out, but they might be the most consistent, and Ive enjoyed them both.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

GA once Lemire and Sorrentino come on was one of DC's best title. Lots of people seem to love Aquaman, but I found it just alright. JL3000 is one of those books that gets better by the issue.

Spectacular Member

I think jl3000 will really pick up these next couple issues to judging by solicits.

I'd say Aquaman.

Throne of Atlantis was great, The Others are a good idea and I CANT WAIT for Rise of the Seven Seas.

Lemire's GA was awesome, but before that it made me want to rip my eyes out.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

Yup, its Aquaman, consistently great through the whole run.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Aquaman
    I have been reading GA from #32 so the last three issue's of Lemires run but tbh it was okay mostly I found the art to be too messy to know what the hell was going on.
    Don't read Flash or JL:3000
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat_Baggie View Post
    mostly I found the art to be too messy to know what the hell was going on.
    Shots fired!

Flash during the first +/- 25 issues.
    (After the Brian Buccellato & Francis Manapul run it wasn't quite as good.)