Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I feel like Vixen would be forever in Superman's shadow if they were romantically paired up. I'd prefer to see Vixen with a love interest that wouldn't leave her looking like a sidekick or something. Plus, I'd rather see her with Bronze Tiger anyway.
    I would prefer if Vixen was with John Stewart or even better Hal Jordan...Bronze Tiger is so 90's. You know what, I think I would like to see her with Nightwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    In non-dating-related thoughts, I remember back in the relaunch of Justice League International, that Mari seemed the most professional and suited to leadership apart from Booster, in that line up, which I kind of liked, because she has a long history of being a competent no-nonsense hero, and managed to escape some of the BWAHAHA character derailment that fell to members of previous Justice League International teams (like Green Flame and Icemaiden/Fire and Ice, unfortunately).
    She would make an interesting leader, probably a hell of a lot better then Booster Gold.

IMHO, that whole JLI storyline was such as waste of time and money to me. Vixen barely got any line and was almost killed by a second rate villain. I was happy when she showed up in the JLA with no JLI stink around her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    On the one hand, she'd make an interesting leader to a reformed Global Guardians sort of group, perhaps. (Assuming Dr. Mist is never coming back, or, not as a competent and heroic African man, anyway.) On the other hand, maybe it's for the best that she's never been sidelined with a team of 'ethnic heroes of many nations that will only ever reappear to get killed off as event fodder...'
    I would really like to see her show up in a new team of Outsiders with Nightwing as the leader.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-22-2014 at 07:43 AM.