Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
Not having read the JLI debacle...I hope you are correct in that they plan to re-introduce Mari in a big way...soon.

It's technically the same issue I had/have with Marvel. Most of their other female heroes (Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Batwoman, Supergirl) and even villains (Harley) have their own ongoing...Vixen is one of the most distinctive and alluring characters in the DC fold, ever since...and yet she is not even granted prominent JL status, currently nor an ongoing. It is vexatious!
Could not agree more.

Vixen has a unique look, interesting and versatile powers, and a personality and backstory that is just BEGGING for development. I can't think of one damn reason why DC can't see her potential and make every effort to tap into it.

If they don't think she's ready for her own book? Fine. I can respect that. I understand Storm is JUST NOW getting her own ongoing after decades of being one of Marvel's most popular women. But at the very least, she deserves to be a prominent character in a team book somewhere.

Like others have said, she'd be a fine addition to the Justice League. She'd also be great on Birds of Prey. Opportunities for this character abound. I really can't think of a good reason why they wouldn't give her one.