Page 106 of 134 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1999

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    So conflicted about Guggenheim...on one hand TV's Vixen is on point but I dislike his X-Men Gold.

It's like having good sex with someone you don't like.
    If it's any consolation I think the actual series was written by several other writers .

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Okay but can we get Mari on legends now?
    Recast the character Aja Naomi King or Teyonah Parris would be my 1st choice, then Yaya DaCosta or Nicole Beharie..

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Recast the character Aja Naomi King or Teyonah Parris would be my 1st choice, then Yaya DaCosta or Nicole Beharie..
    See my list goes the opposite of your's with Nicole and YaYa first then Aja and Teyonah

Anyway, I really need this writer to explain stuff....he is such a disjointed writer its hard to follow what just happened sometimes

Spoiler ahead.

Vixen talks to the Wishers then open a portal to the fight with the Wishers as Totem ghost form...

Then uses the power of the Wishers to destroy the Queens tower (which I really don't remember anything about..lol)...

I'm so confused right now. Does this mean Vixen is back to copying humans or maybe this was a one-time thing? I really don't know.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 02-14-2018 at 11:52 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Idk either, what I do know is that JLA centered on the reformed villain aka Killer Frost and her issues and The Ray and his constant angst-ing more than any other character, so much so that this Vixen pay off that Orlando was teasing felt like nothing once again, where was the big moment, b/c nothing really felt big.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 02-15-2018 at 02:37 AM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Idk either, what I do know is that JLA centered on the reformed villain aka Killer Frost and her issues and The Ray and his constant angst-ing more than any other other character, so much so that this Vixen pay off that Orlando was teasing felt like nothing once again, where was the big moment, b/c nothing really felt big.
    Sadly the whole series feels like nothing really big.

I’ve always thought it would be cool to see her original mask be redesigned and incorporated somehow. I’ve always thought it would work so well if done in a masauerade style, especially for a bombshell design.

That clunky totem has got to go. If it were a design on her top then sure. Other than that? Bring me the fox head!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    I’ve always thought it would be cool to see her original mask be redesigned and incorporated somehow. I’ve always thought it would work so well if done in a masauerade style, especially for a bombshell design.

While I like the looks, I prefer her without a mask.

That clunky totem has got to go. If it were a design on her top then sure. Other than that? Bring me the fox head!
    Agreed 100%

How tall is Mari supposed to be anyway? I've always imagined she'd be the same height as Storm
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    While I like the looks, I prefer her without a mask.

Agreed 100%
    I mean, dont get me wrong here. I'm living for this original costume but the fox head has been around much longer. Its like taking away WW's tiara at this point
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

How tall is Mari supposed to be anyway? I've always imagined she'd be the same height as Storm
    Looking at a wiki she's listed as 5'9" but I'm not sure what her last official height was listed as since DC seems to change that up every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looking at a wiki she's listed as 5'9" but I'm not sure what her last official height was listed as since DC seems to change that up every now and then.
    She was 5'7 then as time pass, she grew 2 inches...which probably has something to do with her being a supermodel.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 02-15-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Can you guys tell me her first appearance in the JL books. I'm trynna read some old stuff
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Can you guys tell me her first appearance in the JL books. I'm trynna read some old stuff
    This link should give you all her appearances

http://www.comicbookdb.com/character.php?ID=1612

Aw, I like the clunky totem. A lot.

Regarding the fox head, it would be a bitch to animate, but in live action something as ornate as these would be breathtaking:

Though I'd prefer the actual mask to be in the shape of the heads of African varieties of foxes like the Fennec Fox and the Cape Fox. Their more sleek shapes would also help reveal more of Mari's lower face.