Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1999

The JLA book has no problem showing just how unique her powers can be but her development is subpar.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    I am absolutely LOVING her in the JLA book. Her powers are insane! I just wish we had one more woman on the team along with her, Canary and Killer Frost..Fire?
    Regen of the Axolotls, the punch of a mantis shrimp and whatever she gonna use to survive the explosion....alright, u got me next month.

Though for the life of me, I have no idea what's going on with the two explosions in the comics. Did Vixen save everyone with the power of the sneak and the second one, I wasn't sure what caused the explosion.

Vixen is a soldier though....lol
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 01-13-2018 at 05:49 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Haven't been in this thread for a while, but is anyone playing Injustice 2? Vixen has a premium skin for Cheetah (first thing I unlocked! Sorry John Stewart!) and she actually plays fairly decently, though obviously her powers are extremely limited. I was wondering what everyone else thought.

For those who don't play, some characters in the game roster have alternate designs (skins) for other, similar characters. Flash (we're talking Barry here) has skins for Zoom and Jay Garrick; they have their own voice lines and unique dialogue, but their moves are exactly like Barry's. You get the same thing with Mr. Freeze skins for Captain Cold, Bizarro skins for Superman, Power Girl skins for Supergirl, and John Stewart skins for Hal Jordan. And probably a few others Im forgetting.

So Vixen's not nearly as badass as she should be, since she's limited to Cheetah's move list, but she still plays pretty solidly and the voice actress from the CW cartoon does Mari's voice lines, which works really well with the immersion. I can almost convince myself Im actually playing Mari, and she's just sticking to super speed and strength to give my opponents a fighting chance.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I am absolutely LOVING her in the JLA book. Her powers are insane! I just wish we had one more woman on the team along with her, Canary and Killer Frost..Fire?
    Agreed, I think she's been amazing in JLA. I would love a solo for her too, however haha. I'm glad she's got an animated show too. She needs more love. Would love to see her meet up with her grandmother in LofT.

What animal did she use to make herself explode? Or did someone shoot an explosion at her and I miss read it? Maybe she will use that reincarnation jellyfish to save herself lol?

Also JLA may be getting the female Aztek on the team next arc. She's on the cover with the team. The more kick butt women the better!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Haven't been in this thread for a while, but is anyone playing Injustice 2? Vixen has a premium skin for Cheetah (first thing I unlocked! Sorry John Stewart!) and she actually plays fairly decently, though obviously her powers are extremely limited. I was wondering what everyone else thought.

For those who don't play, some characters in the game roster have alternate designs (skins) for other, similar characters. Flash (we're talking Barry here) has skins for Zoom and Jay Garrick; they have their own voice lines and unique dialogue, but their moves are exactly like Barry's. You get the same thing with Mr. Freeze skins for Captain Cold, Bizarro skins for Superman, Power Girl skins for Supergirl, and John Stewart skins for Hal Jordan. And probably a few others Im forgetting.

So Vixen's not nearly as badass as she should be, since she's limited to Cheetah's move list, but she still plays pretty solidly and the voice actress from the CW cartoon does Mari's voice lines, which works really well with the immersion. I can almost convince myself Im actually playing Mari, and she's just sticking to super speed and strength to give my opponents a fighting chance.
    I've watched others player play her on YouTube and I gotta say in the right hands she is a beast. Lol

I also like your reasoning that she is limiting her abilities to give her opponents a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    What animal did she use to make herself explode? Or did someone shoot an explosion at her and I miss read it? Maybe she will use that reincarnation jellyfish to save herself lol?
    See, I was confused by that too. There was a huge explosion and energy construction of sneaks appeared (I'm guessing that Vixen's doing), then we see the team on the ground with little to no damage. I'm like so what happened.

Now next issue is gonna be intetesting...cause I'm wondering what ability will Vixen use to survive that explosion.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 01-28-2018 at 01:14 AM.

Agreed, I think she's been amazing in JLA. I would love a solo for her too, however haha. I'm glad she's got an animated show too. She needs more love. Would love to see her meet up with her grandmother in LofT.

Also JLA may be getting the female Aztek on the team next arc. She's on the cover with the team. The more kick butt women the better!
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I've watched others player her on YouTube and I gotta say in the right hands she is a beast. Lol

I also like your reasoning that she is limiting her abilities to give her opponents a chance.

See, I was confused by that too. There was a huge explosion and energy construction of sneaks appeared (I'm guessing that Vixen's doing), then we see the team on the ground with little to no damage. I'm like so what happened.

Now next issue is gonna be intetesting...cause I'm wondering what ability will Vixen use to survive that explosion.
    She channled a Planarian a flatworm. Their regeneration is so insane if you cut it in half it grows into two seperate beings, cut its head in half? No problem. Two heads are better than one
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 01-14-2018 at 07:50 AM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

She channled a Planarian a flatworm. Their regeneration is so insane if you cut it in half it grows into two seperate beings, cut its head in half? No problem. Two heads are better than one
    Perfect counter in Vixen Vs. WOLVERINE debates...lol

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Thank you so much, I knew someone on here would know lol. I can't wait to see her return and the looks on the team's faces. Vixen and Frost are the best thing about the JLA, for sure!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Regen of the Axolotls, the punch of a mantis shrimp and whatever she gonna use to survive the explosion....alright, u got me next month.

Though for the life of me, I have no idea what's going on with the two explosions in the comics. Did Vixen save everyone with the power of the sneak and the second one, I wasn't sure what caused the explosion.

Vixen is a soldier though....lol
    I'd wager the Snake spirit was tangible almost like a shield (remember animated Vixen and her grandmothet could use the spirits themselves as forcefields) like when she Fought Benatu by encasing herself in the hawk (or was it eagle) aura or when Amaya generated a Ray shaped aura to shield herself from Kuasa's water blast
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Thank you so much, I knew someone on here would know lol. I can't wait to see her return and the looks on the team's faces. Vixen and Frost are the best thing about the JLA, for sure!
    The pleasure is all mine! and I agree.. although it sucks having to wait so long for the next issue :'(
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

Maybe Netherealm will get the hint next time and actually put Vixen as a full character in the game. Cheetah to me will always be that one Superfriends character no matter how violent and gory and serious DC tries to make her.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    Maybe Netherealm will get the hint next time and actually put Vixen as a full character in the game. Cheetah to me will always be that one Superfriends character no matter how violent and gory and serious DC tries to make her.
    Hopefully, with a cool animal themed attack move and super.

I'd wager the Snake spirit was tangible almost like a shield (remember animated Vixen and her grandmothet could use the spirits themselves as forcefields) like when she Fought Benatu by encasing herself in the hawk (or was it eagle) aura or when Amaya generated a Ray shaped aura to shield herself from Kuasa's water blast
    It's such an odd way of showing her powers...I wish there was explanation.

RCO013.jpg

Can we lose the collar on her costume? Asking for a friend
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

So Vixen's gonna appear in Injustice 2 comic with Animal Man or has already appeared.

And JLA has been cancelled, I have no idea if the comic will come back or if she'll be in another team but once again she's SOL and she's not even apart of this Justice League event despite her powers being a power house.

*sigh*
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer