Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1999

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    So Vixen's gonna appear in Injustice 2 comic with Animal Man or has already appeared.

And JLA has been cancelled, I have no idea if the comic will come back or if she'll be in another team but once again she's SOL and she's not even apart of this Justice League event despite her powers being a power house.

*sigh*
    At first I was salty that Vixen hadn't been named to any of those Justice League teams, but maybe they will announce more team members on the teams at some point. Also, I would love to see her on Wonder Woman's team since her team seems to have the "magical" characters and Vixen's powers are amped a bit by magic. But ultimately Vixen should be on the MAIN Justice League team and not some offshoot version that never does well in sales. Aside from when McDuffie put her on his main Justice League, DC always seems to put Vixen on offshoot Justice League titles that never sell as well as the main Justice League book.

And I was only buying JLA because Vixen was in it, and to me she barely really did anything (although that time she used a frog ability to poison an enemy was cool).

Sigh..what will become of Mari now?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    At first I was salty that Vixen hadn't been named to any of those Justice League teams, but maybe they will announce more team members on the teams at some point. Also, I would love to see her on Wonder Woman's team since her team seems to have the "magical" characters and Vixen's powers are amped a bit by magic. But ultimately Vixen should be on the MAIN Justice League team and not some offshoot version that never does well in sales. Aside from when McDuffie put her on his main Justice League, DC always seems to put Vixen on offshoot Justice League titles that never sell as well as the main Justice League book.

And I was only buying JLA because Vixen was in it, and to me she barely really did anything (although that time she used a frog ability to poison an enemy was cool).
    All of this.

I miss this team.

I miss her being on a team that matters, but was also a good team to read about, and I miss her relationship with these guys.

Orlando talked up a big game about Vixen's purpose on the JLA team but did nothing with her, the only good thing he did was remind people that her powers go beyond the strength of an elephant and the speed of a cheetah.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Sigh..what will become of Mari now?
    Idk, but she always gets shortchanged, since her inception she's had **** luck and DC has never pushed her.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

All of this.

I miss this team.

I miss her being on a team that matters, but was also a good team to read about, and I miss her relationship with these guys.

Orlando talked up a big game about Vixen's purpose on the JLA team but did nothing with her, the only good thing he did was remind people that her powers go beyond the strength of an elephant and the speed of a cheetah.

Idk, but she always gets shortchanged, since her inception she's had **** luck and DC has never pushed her.
    Man I loved this team and this run. Vixen got some pretty good feats in this run. She also had an entire arc focused on her.

So Vixen's gonna appear in Injustice 2 comic with Animal Man or has already appeared.

And JLA has been cancelled, I have no idea if the comic will come back or if she'll be in another team but once again she's SOL and she's not even apart of this Justice League event despite her powers being a power house.

*sigh*
    JLA been cancelled? Didn't know that...not really shocked. The writer had a good team but wrote it badly with no real direction.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

All of this.

I miss this team.

I loved that team and the upgrade her powers got.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    She channled a Planarian a flatworm. Their regeneration is so insane if you cut it in half it grows into two seperate beings, cut its head in half? No problem. Two heads are better than one
    Either I missed a issue or you're TV psychic Mrs. Cleo's grandson... Lol

downloadfile-6.jpg
    downloadfile-7.jpg
    downloadfile-8.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 01-28-2018 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    JLA been cancelled? Didn't know that...not really shocked. The writer had a good team but wrote it badly with no real direction.
    Cancelled may be the wrong word, a relaunched JLA book could spin out of this No Justice mini series but who knows if Vixen will have the opportunity to even be on that team again.

If there are multiple Justice League books coming, I hope she's in one of them.

downloadfile-6.jpg
    downloadfile-7.jpg
    downloadfile-8.jpg
    She mentions the word part way before dying.

~~

Did anybody catch the homage to her original costume from when Vixen made her first debut ...well we haven't seen it yet but I'm assuming that's what it's going to be.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

It hasn't been cancelled. It's merely getting a reshuffling after the No Justice event/mini, likewise for Justice League, Teen Titans, Titans, and possibly Suicide Squad.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    It hasn't been cancelled. It's merely getting a reshuffling after the No Justice event/mini, likewise for Justice League, Teen Titans, Titans, and possibly Suicide Squad.
    I hope you're right
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

downloadfile-6.jpg
    downloadfile-7.jpg
    downloadfile-8.jpg
    Lmao theres more to me than meets the eye. Call me .. Joanne
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Cancelled may be the wrong word, a relaunched JLA book could spin out of this No Justice mini series but who knows if Vixen will have the opportunity to even be on that team again.

If there are multiple Justice League books coming, I hope she's in one of them.

She mentions the word part way before dying.

~~

Did anybody catch the homage to her original costume from when Vixen made her first debut ...well we haven't seen it yet but I'm assuming that's what it's going to be.
    Hopefully it doesnt have that damn disco collar
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Extraordinary Member

Will DC make her a front runner now that BP has been so well recieved

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Will DC make her a front runner now that BP has been so well recieved
    In a perfect world, for sure. But DC trying to copy Marvel's success has never worked well for them, particularly on the big screen. This is WB, a completely incompetent studio when it comes to adapting comic book properties, unless it has people like Nolan at the helm. In my personal opinion, they should not even think about trying to cash in on Black Panther's success. Otherwise they could risk embarrassing themselves even worse than they did with JL. Leave Marvel alone, leave T'Challa to break every record there is, WB should just mind their own business and make sure their movies are good, not try to once again hop on the latest Marvel money train. I totally understand striking when the iron's hot, but WB has proven time and again to be incredibly incompetent when it comes to that. I don't want anymore great DC characters to suffer because of that level of incompetence. They've ruined too many.

Small steps, DC should put her in the next JLA movie.