Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    BANNED

^^^^^^By the way you described that. She would make a good addition to Justice League Dark.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    I remembers this from JLofA. I like the pairing of Vixen and Bronze Tiger too.
    I would love to see them as a team.

I would add on Black Lightning & Blue Devil as well. They would need a few more members, and most importantly, a solid creative team to keep the book out the red.

I would ever try their own version of the Mighty Avengers?

I think Vixen would be a great team leader.
    Last edited by Anthony Shaw; 08-26-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I would love to see them as a team.

I would add on Black Lightning & Blue Devil as well. They would need a few more members, and most importantly, a solid creative team to keep the book out the red.

I would ever try their own version of the Mighty Avengers?

I think Vixen would be a great team leader.
    Indeed, I think that would work better then Justice League Dark. Vixen is magic, but not really occult. Deadman, Frankenstein are undead and Constantine is Constantine. She's more superhero then all that.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Grim View Post
    ^^^^^^By the way you described that. She would make a good addition to Justice League Dark.
    Oh, she'd be a fantastic addition to the JLD. She and Zatanna would pretty much become instant best friends.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Indeed, I think that would work better then Justice League Dark. Vixen is magic, but not really occult. Deadman, Frankenstein are undead and Constantine is Constantine. She's more superhero then all that.
    I agree that Vixen isn't particularly into the occult, but she could be if she chose to explore that angle. With my shamanistic idea, I could see her developing at least some skill at magic. Not so much "fireballs and lightning bolts" kind of stuff. More ritual-type magic. Give her the right components and enough time, and she can do some impressive stuff.

But yeah, she's probably best served by putting her in more traditional superhero stories. And having her lead her own team would do wonders for raising her profile.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

BANNED

I really want to know how DC decides who gets a series and who doesn't because i wonder if her name even pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    I'd make her a globe-trodding hero. As nj06 suggests she could have enviromental activist tendencies. Could actually be good for both characters to have her go up against Ra's al Ghul whose eco-terrorist roots seem to have been forgotten. First arc would centere around building a supporting cast and establishing her powers. Either have her be magic-based and have the ability to connect to the soul of an animal and acquire their characteristics and attributes or telepathy based. Being able to do whatever she feels like believing any creature can do is too ripe for exploit to me.
    I'd also like to see Vixen go up against Vandal Savage from time to time...I have this theory in my head that Vixen can live for centuries, depending on how she can stack the abilities of long-living animals like turtles and another sea animal that is nearly immortal (I forgot if this animal was a sea sponge or something, or maybe jellyfish. I see numerous opportunities for Vixen to go up against Vandal Savage's schemes through the centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I'd also like to see Vixen go up against Vandal Savage from time to time...I have this theory in my head that Vixen can live for centuries, depending on how she can stack the abilities of long-living animals like turtles and another sea animal that is nearly immortal (I forgot if this animal was a sea sponge or something, or maybe jellyfish. I see numerous opportunities for Vixen to go up against Vandal Savage's schemes through the centuries.
    It's possible if she keeps channeling said animal's ability for the rest of her life.

It could make for an interesting story where Vixen survives hundreds of years into the future due to plot reasons by continuously channeling the power of a specific animal or she got mode locked as one basically.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Both Vandal and Ra's would make for great villains for Vixen. Other DC villains who I feel would be perfect villains for Vixen include:

-Cheetah-perhaps Vixen can get Barbara be in harmony with the Cheetah spirit

-Deathstroke- I would like to see Deathstroke try to hunt her down and see how her powers do against his skills

-Floronic Man- just to play up the plant vs. animal, flora vs. fauna, the Green vs. the Red vibe

-Shadow Thief- I liked the feud in JLU and his powers would force Vixen to get creative

-Plasmus- his radioactive powers are terrible for the natural world and so he would be a great foe for Vixen

-Massacre, Lord Battle, & King Shadow: three different African villains introduced as foes for the original Batwing, David Zavimbe. I think Massacre was great and Lord Battle deserves more characterization as ruler of the nation Tundi and leader of the group Blood Storm. King Shadow had one minor appearance but I so wanted to know more about him
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Before the New 52, it was stated in Animal Man, that Buddy and his daugther, Vixen, B'wanna Beast, Tristress are Animal Masters and will live for centuries and each one has enough power to take over the world,

What's up, y'all?

I stalk this thread every so often to see if I missed any news on my favorite supermodel superheroine. Thought I could share my redesign with you.

ah__the_vivacious_vixen_by_micquestion-d7wja7p.jpg

Link: http://micquestion.deviantart.com/ar...ixen-477910645

I miss her like crazy! I don't get why she's vanished.

Peace.

Ok, that's sexy as Fuck. I think u win redesign of the year award. Gives me a Caribbean feel for some reason,

The fact you understand characters with claws shouldn't wear gloves give you 10 points in my book....lol
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-26-2014 at 10:51 PM.

BANNED

That's hwat! Love it!

Thanks, y'all! Glad you digs.

haha Yeah, that's true about the gloves. The ones she used before musta had some strong fabric.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by mic? View Post
    Thanks, y'all! Glad you digs.

haha Yeah, that's true about the gloves. The ones she used before musta had some strong fabric.

Peace.
    Great work. I posted some of your Storm art in the Storm appreciation thread over in the X-Forums.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Damn. That looks good.