Page 119 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1999

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

Evolution of Vixen...
    Just saw this today...nice

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Also, there is this, posted yesterday on Twitter by the San Diego Zoo:

Attachment 68242

Attachment 68243
    Another nice moment for Mari
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Attachment 68242

Attachment 68243
    This is cool, this is the kind out of the box thinking that I like to see.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Attachment 68242

Attachment 68243
    I live in San Diego, I'm very tempted to go to the Zoo to pick that up. However, tickets for the Zoo here are WAY too much. So I'm total that free comic would cost about 50 dollars haha.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    This is cool, this is the kind out of the box thinking that I like to see.
    Agreed. I think this is a great idea and I'm glad that Vixen is being featured in this.

I really would love a Vixen solo. Who would you all like to see have a chance to write a Vixen ongoing? Who do you think would be the best for the job?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed. I think this is a great idea and I'm glad that Vixen is being featured in this.

I really would love a Vixen solo. Who would you all like to see have a chance to write a Vixen ongoing? Who do you think would be the best for the job?
    Well, G. Willow Wilson did a Vixen mini and will be writing Wonder Woman soon .

Mighty Member

Black creators who are women are so rare to the point that I don't even think they exist. I wish I could see a black woman write Vixen. But to be realistic, I'd like to see a Mariko Tamaki on a Vixen book.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Writer: Peter David...not sure why...just seems like a good idea.
    Artist: Mark Bagley
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Extraordinary Member

SHE should have been in the WonderWoman 2 movie

Maybe Christopher Priest or Gail Simone?
    Amy chu? Marjorie Liu?

They could bring in talent from DC zoom/ink.

Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Mighty Member

Nice! Makes me want a Vixen ongoing even more!!!!!!
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Incredible Member

How far would you guys like DC to dive into the magic side of Mari's Mythos?

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    How far would you guys like DC to dive into the magic side of Mari's Mythos?
    Could you elaborate on what you mean please?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Could you elaborate on what you mean please?
    I was reading a little earlier about people discussing Mari going with zatanna to solve magic mysteries amd having Felix Faust as her Villain. Most of the stuff I've seen Vixen in (not much) has her fighting everything but magic enemies. So I want to know if people like magic playing a huge part of Mari's life not including the totem, or would you rather her focus more on metahuman threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    I was reading a little earlier about people discussing Mari going with zatanna to solve magic mysteries amd having Felix Faust as her Villain. Most of the stuff I've seen Vixen in (not much) has her fighting everything but magic enemies. So I want to know if people like magic playing a huge part of Mari's life not including the totem, or would you rather her focus more on metahuman threats.
    Ah I see. Yes I would like to see magic and mystical stuff be done more in Mari's stories.