Page 14 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Grim View Post
    I'm willing to bet that Vixen will never ever have an ongoing series. I'll be in my 70's and she still won't have one.

darn...you may be right..
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    It looks like Storm is saying "bitch, please!" "Talk to the hand!"

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    It looks like Storm is saying "bitch, please!" "Talk to the hand!"
    Mari "Ororo this way!"

Storm "gurl bye!"
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Grim View Post
    Think about it. She was suppose to have a series in the 70's but the implosion happened and they never tried again. Hmmmmm. *rubs chin*
    On the other hand, look how long it took Storm at Marvel to get her own ongoing series...a lot of people believed that she would never receive her own ongoing solo book...but then...

I'm sure Vixen will get her own ongoing solo book at some point. I like to think it's not a question of "if," but "when?"

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    That is both funny and extremely cool!! Very good!
    Just to clarify: I didn't do this. Saw it on facebook.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    That's an awesome design. I like how the colors pay slight homage to her original costume! Very cool!
    Thank you! That was definitely my intention and I'm glad it shows!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    LOVE LOVE LOVE your redesign!
    Thanks so much, Doc! Glad you digs!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    On the other hand, look how long it took Storm at Marvel to get her own ongoing series...a lot of people believed that she would never receive her own ongoing solo book...but then...

I'm sure Vixen will get her own ongoing solo book at some point. I like to think it's not a question of "if," but "when?"
    I very much agree with this statement. It won't happen under the current "administration," but once a new guard settles in and the creators eventually diversify, there will be more writers/artists/editors conscious of the amazing characters, who happen to be PoC, that the company currently benches, and they'll take the necessary steps to self-correct.

We'll be old(er), but it'll happen. We'll get more than a random statue.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I love that piece of artwork and would love a crossover between these two! They are two of my favorites!
    I always assumed that if Storm and Vixen lived in the same universe they would be like sisters. Would be a great team-up

Kryptoross.jpg and 192668-170255-gorilla-grodd.jpg

Anyway....I would pay good money to see Vixen mimic the powers of Gorilla Grood and Krypto, Combining their powers she would get....

Super Strength – Vixen would possess superhuman strength (well within Marvel’s Class 100 tons range) like Superman but on a lesser level, easily making her one of the physically strongest beings on the planet.

Invulnerability – Vixen would possess invulnerability, sufficient for her to take blows from enemies whose strength surpass even Superman, such as Superboy Prime. Her invulnerability would protect her from the harsh environments of space and also re-entry into the earth's atmosphere. Vixen’s skin and tissue would be hard enough to enable her to resist virtually any form of penetration wound. Despite her various invulnerabilities, it would still be possible to render her unconscious if hit with a sufficiently powerful force and she still possesses nerve ending which allow her to feel pain at certain level.

Flight - Vixen would possess high speed flight and maneuverability comparable to Superman and could reach speed close to the speed of light.

Super Speed – Vixen would have speed that allows her to keep up with the Flash. Vixen's superhuman speed would grants her accelerated reaction times as well and allow her to process thoughts and carry out actions with incredible speed.

Stamina – Vixen would have nigh inexhaustible endurance and resilience. She can last for extensive periods of time without food, rest, or air, since the solar energy that powers her is far more efficient and self-sustaining than the biochemical processes that sustain ordinary human life.

Telepathy – Vixen use of Grood’s telepathy would make her one of the most powerful telepaths on earth. Vixen would possess many telepathic abilities, enabling her to read minds, communicate mentally with others over long distances, stun or kill with destructive blasts of psionic energy called "mental bolts," control the minds of others, create realistic illusions; telepathically trace and locate people; shut down people's minds; mental shield; influence thoughts; manipulate memory; astral projection; possession; induce sleep; reprogram or reorder minds; and transfer information directly into people's brains. She is also capable of mentally shielding those around him from telepathic assault.

Telekinesis - Vixen is mentally able to levitate and manipulate living beings and inanimate objects psionically down to an molecular level.

Psionic Shield - Vixen is able to project a telekinetic shield of psionic force for protection of herself and of others, which have a high degree of imperviousness to them

Heat Vision - Vixen can project powerful blasts of heat energy from her eyes. These blasts are comparable to Superman's heat vision.

Super/Freeze Breath – Vixen would possess increased lung capacity, allowing her to blow powerful wind bursts and freeze opponents with her breath, similar to Superman.

X-Ray Vision - Vixen is able to see over great distances and perceive even the smallest of objects. This vision also allows her to see through the atomic structure of an object, though she is unable to see through lead.

Super Hearing - Vixen has the super human ability to hear all sounds at any volume or pitch and across any distance, presumably as long as there is atmosphere to carry the sonic vibrations. This ability is even greater then Superman’s hearing ability

Now add in her magic enhanced claws, animal shape-shifting and regenerative powers and you have a real heavy hitter on your hands

Keep in mind, I'm not saying she use these powers all the time but it makes for a great last mintues save ability.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 09-22-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Vixen is such a versatile character, it sad she not in a book.

HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Vixen is rumored to be included in the Suicide Squad movie roster!

http://collider.com/justice-league-m...lain-brainiac/

BANNED

Vixen is rumored to be included in the Suicide Squad movie roster!

http://collider.com/justice-league-m...lain-brainiac/
    Gr8 nws...but lukin' @ d rest of d roster it seems Vixen & Deadshot myt mk it in2 d sequel.

But we/SZ 2 totally surprised she got a spot ovr BT.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Gr8 nws...but lukin' @ d rest of d roster it seems Vixen & Deadshot myt mk it in2 d sequel.

Pretty pissed Bronze Tiger isn't on the rumored lineup. Maybe they'll connect Mari's story to BT's. He's the reason she volunteered to join the team.

go Mari!

P.S I'm a sucker for her elephant channeling in this show! I just hated that she HAD to tap the totem for it to work though.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post

Glad she's included. WB/DC should be utilizing this character much more. Hopefully they handle her well. Vixen shouldn't be handled like you would your typical modern day suicide member. Maybe they will take the Ostrander approach. Will see.

Pretty pissed Bronze Tiger isn't on the rumored lineup. Maybe they'll connect Mari's story to BT's. He's the reason she volunteered to join the team.
    Well it's just a rumor, but I'm with you. When I think Suicide Squad I think Bronze Tiger.
    The J-man