Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tula's boyfriend View Post
    why is she not being used more aggressively? Others may disagree, but I would like to seen her on Justice League United instead of Animal Man.
    Way back when Justice League United was first announced and before we knew who the team members would be, I wrote a snail mail letter addressed to Jeff Lemire in care of DC Entertainment and asked him to include Vixen on his team roster.

I guess his answer to that was "no."

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Way back when Justice League United was first announced and before we knew who the team members would be, I wrote a snail mail letter addressed to Jeff Lemire in care of DC Entertainment and asked him to include Vixen on his team roster.

I guess his answer to that was "no."
    Well, I really can't blame the guy, he seems to have a thing for Blonde and Blue eyes characters. (not that there anything wrong with that.:rolleyes

she will not be used because shes black

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Question about Vixen's powers.

She takes on the aspects of various animals, right? At times even physical features that humans can't even emulate without technology (i.e. the infrared vision we saw in this video.) What about the abilities of animals that are REALLY outside human capability? Like has she ever generated electricity by emulating an electric eel? If she emulates an animal with venom, does she get a poisonous bite, or whatever?

I can't recall seeing her do anything like that in anything I've ever seen.
    In JLU, she mimicked the abilities of an electric eel while fighting against Shadow Thief:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

This is my favorite pic of Vixen. I just love seeing her sitting with the animals around her.

I also like:

and

The covers for her mini-series from a few years back were awesome and some of my favorites. I hope Vixen can get more development from DC. I really want her to have a greater role within the DCU and start showing up somewhere!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This should be a wall poster.

I feel as though Vixen is a much better character in terms of power sets than Spider-Man and Wolverine.

Vixen can do whatever a spider can (well, maybe except spin webs?) as well as do anything else any other animals can do.

She also can generate claws (which are magical claws, right), and she can easily possess a grand healing factor depending on which animal she wants to mimic for its healing abilities. Plus she can go "all feral" when needed.

If she was to get a solo series, what would you all like it to be about?

I feel as though Vixen is a much better character in terms of power sets than Spider-Man and Wolverine.

Vixen can do whatever a spider can (well, maybe except spin webs?) as well as do anything else any other animals can do.

She also can generate claws (which are magical claws, right), and she can easily possess a grand healing factor depending on which animal she wants to mimic for its healing abilities. Plus she can go "all feral" when needed.

I'm guessing she could actually spin of shoot webs since she's had the ability to spit venom like a cobra.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I'm guessing she could actually spin of shoot webs since she's had the ability to spit venom like a cobra.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

This is my favorite pic of Vixen. I just love seeing her sitting with the animals around her.

I also like:

and

The covers for her mini-series from a few years back were awesome and some of my favorites. I hope Vixen can get more development from DC. I really want her to have a greater role within the DCU and start showing up somewhere!
    That was some stellar art. I can't believe that DC can't find a home for her. Bronze Tiger too for that matter. Just bring back the old Suicide Squad.

IMHO, Vixen works best on a team book.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    IMHO, Vixen works best on a team book.
    She could be in both; a solo ongoing and one with her on a team like JL, Suicide Squad or BOP.

They could fill her supporting characters with C-Z list characters who aren't being used. Like for example, Bronze Tiger, I-Ching, Dr. Occult, Sargon the Sorcerer and others. Regular team ups with other heroes would also help keep the book afloat as well, imo.

It would probably be better to put her on a Justice League team since characters not associated with Batman, GL, Superman, etc. have a hard time sustaining an ongoing series.
    Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see her get a solo series but it probably wouldn't last longer than 10 issues.

BANNED

Wat d y'all think of Vixen & Zavimbe(as his own non-Bat supahero) bcuming recurring co-stars in Batwing alongside Luke with most plots centred outside Gotham & on a global scope?

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    It would probably be better to put her on a Justice League team since characters not associated with Batman, GL, Superman, etc. have a hard time sustaining an ongoing series.
    Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see her get a solo series but it probably wouldn't last longer than 10 issues.
    That's what I was thinking.