Page 97 of 134 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1999

Aaaaaaaah! My girl is leading the JLA! This news really made my night. Still wish she had her own solo though.

The Vixen movie will be broadcast on the CW next Wednesday at 8/7 Central.

Nice!! Go Vixen! I hope to see these cw seed shows continue!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

The Vixen movie will be broadcast on the CW next Wednesday at 8/7 Central.
    Wait, this will be on the CW....cool.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Yes DC give Mari the push and exposure she deserves!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yes DC give Mari the push and exposure she deserves!
    Love it. I'd love a live action Vixen (with more of a presence than she has in Legends of Tomorrow), but the animated Vixen has the advantage of an unlimited effects budget for her animal-adaptation-abilities (and stunts that don't endanger anyone or require an actor who is also an Olympic gymnast, parkour expect and / or black belt!).

Vixen's animated movie is real, and it's spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Love it. I'd love a live action Vixen (with more of a presence than she has in Legends of Tomorrow), but the animated Vixen has the advantage of an unlimited effects budget for her animal-adaptation-abilities (and stunts that don't endanger anyone or require an actor who is also an Olympic gymnast, parkour expect and / or black belt!).
    Animated Vixen isn't stuck using gorilla's all the time .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Animated Vixen isn't stuck using gorilla's all the time .
    I totally agree with you and I must resist making a racial statement about her always using a gorilla....

Imagine vixen using the speed of a tiger beetle .. it moves at 50 body lengths a second, a human running that fast would be around 400mph
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Imagine vixen using the speed of a tiger beetle .. it moves at 50 body lengths a second, a human running that fast would be around 400mph
    I remember Australian Tiger Beetle's speed being translate to humans, being around 714 mph which was under the speed of sound

They run so fast they temporary go blind
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-27-2017 at 04:49 PM.

BANNED

I would have to imagine that it'll be very complicated to kill and hurt Vixen. Ever since she started showing up in the books I've doing research on animals and I never knew that salamanders can regrow their limbs. Mari can be very OP and i would not have a problem with it at all. It's not like there are a bunch extremely powerful WOC around anyway.

Random thought: Thank you, Gerry Conway. Love you bro.
    Last edited by Starchild; 08-27-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starchild View Post
    I would have to imagine that it'll be very complicated to kill and hurt Vixen. Ever since she started showing up in the books I've doing research on animals and I never knew that salamanders can regrow their limbs. Mari can be very OP and i would not have a problem with it at all. It's not like there are a bunch extremely powerful WOC around anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Starchild View Post

And that's not even getting into what could happen if she copied the abilities of the water bear, which have been recorded to survive extreme temperatures and the vacuum of space.

Not sure if I put this here or not but here what I wrote up for a Beast Boy Vs Vixen fight.

Strength:

If BB transformed into a rhinoceros beetle (the strongest animal on the planet...maybe), he would become small and not be able to fight. While Vixen would gain superhuman strength, around 70 tons.

If you think he could overpower her with the strength of the largest creature on the planet a Blue Whale...you would be wrong. BB would have to become a Blue Whale to use its strength and that pretty useless outside of water. On the other hand, Vixen used the strength of a Whale to hold Flashpoint Aquaman to a wall

Durability:

If BB transforms into an Armored Beetle, he would be small and easily stepped on by most humans, while Vixen using the powers of the Armored Beetle was able to withstand a punch from a mind controlled Superman.

Running Speed:

If transforms into a cheetah for speed, he can run close to 70 mph (this would be the same for Vixen if she took on the abilities of a cheetah). Vixen could easily out run him by taking on the speed of an American cockroach which would translate into her running at 330 kilometers per hour (210 mph, 3 times cheetah speed). I'm not gonna touch on the Australia Tiger Beetle whose speed if used in human form is close to the speed of sound.

Attack Speed:

If BB transforms into a Humming Bird he gains the wing speed of 60 to 70 beats per-seconds, again size hurts him here. Vixen, on the other hand, can strike him 60 to 70 times in a second. Just for the record, if she really thought about it she could strike him 1046 times a second with the wing beat speed of a midge house fly.

Energy Attacks:

IF BB transforms into an electrical eel, he could kill normal humans, while Vixen's electrical attack had Aquaman on his knees. Also, Vixen has enhanced the light of a Hatchet Fish to create a laser that was strong enough to burn the flesh off of two Black Lantern.

Claws:

If BB becomes a large cat or something with claws, he can easily scratch or wound most large unenhanced creatures. Vixen nails are in enhanced by magic and have scratch people with high levels of durability (Superman, Geo-Force, Despero, Steel...and others)

Poison:

If BB transforms into a creature with poisonous abilities. He is still bound by his size and inability to harm most superhumans. Vixen using the abilities of a spitting cobra has taken down Geo-Force and Lord Havok with the poisonous skin of a Dart Frog.

Mental Powers:

BB really has no counter for this as Vixen has taken on the powers of Gorilla Grodd.

Vixen's connection to magic and her ability to retain her human form while mimicking animal abilities is actually a combo Garth can't win against. At most, their equal when it comes to sense.

Like Beast Boy, Vixen can also transform but he beats her in size as the smallest thing I see her transform into is an owl.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-29-2017 at 08:00 AM.