Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Elektra #7 Preview!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=24245
    Seems like we have been waiting for this issue for ages! It's definitely been longer than 4 weeks since the last issue, or at least feels that way!

Elektra's solution is....unique. I wonder what the outcome will be?

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Don't think I've ever seen someone inhaled to death lol!

I've just noticed that Lady B is in the solicitations for Secret Avengers #12 so maybe Elektra coughs her up again lol!

Ha, maybe. Then again, I don't think either book is quite on the same timeline; it seems Marvel is just upping LB credentials by putting her up against two of the best h2h ladies without there being any linearity in her appearances.

Either that or the editors aren't talking to each other and the SA team don't know about her new intangibility powers!

I'd believe that. Wonder if this intangibility thing somehow goes away this issue, removing such conflict?

I hope not. If she is going to be sticking around it would be good to give her a power/skill set that makes her a bit more individual.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    so she's just made of air?

....kinda, I guess. She can make herself turn into fog-ish stuff, it appears. All we really know is that there is a shot of something out there that bestows gifts based on genetics, though it is unstable.

Don't know about anyone elsr, but that kinda seems like someone is experimenting with a form of terrigenesis.

I think it's like she can control her atoms and dissipate so she sort breaks up and reforms. That's the best explanation I can think of.

I may be in the minority but I gotta say I like Sanchez on this more than Del Mundo
    We need better comics

Nothing wrong with that. I prefer Del Mundo, but Sanchez is really good. My only complaint, which is pretty minor, is that he put heels on Elektra's boots. Otherwise, really enjoying the art change-up.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I may be in the minority but I gotta say I like Sanchez on this more than Del Mundo
    I don't dislike it, but I do feel that the preview images look a bit rushed and undetailed which is strange considering Sanchez is only doing two issues. He is definitely not a bad artist though.

Gotta say, between L.B. here and Cape Crow in #5, Elektra's been very lucky to get into fights with superpowered types who tell her exactly how their powers work while they're fighting. One of these days, she'll meet someone smart enough to keep their trap shut, and she might actually be in trouble...

Eagerly awaiting more from Del Mundo but I'll pick this up out of loyalty. Odd choice to have Elektra already 'winning' this fight visibly in the preview, though - where's the tension?
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.