Ultimate Member

Default Why the Captain America bashing

It seems to be the fashionable thing to do amongst some posters here even when the situation doesn't really call for it. Eg Avengers and X-men: Axis # 3.

What's with the Cap hate?

There has been a hatred for Cap from the X-fans since AvX. I think we're noticing it more now because on top of that he is acting really strange in Hickman's story as well.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

With Sam as the star, they're free to throw Steve under the bus in an attempt to win readers back.

The crazy Cyclops fan cult have this vendetta against Steve because of AvX and now they misinterpret everything Steve does in a way to make it seem like it he's some kind of villain. The crazy "X-fans" seem to think you have to a pick a side between Avengers and X-Men and hate on the other when really most people just like to enjoy comics in general and splitting the comic fan-base doesn't help anybody. I think even Scott Summers himself would be disappointed here; defamation is now how he would want to win, they are annoyed at each other but still respect what they have done in terms of saving the world.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan