Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was Warren's death persona(Archangel) that possessed him, not Apocalypse himself.
    Not the way I remember it, I'm pretty sure the apoc "death seed" aka apoc's celestial essence that possessed him, but then I could be wrong. /shrug.

Apocalyse's soul didn't posess him, he was inverted by the spell. Apocalyse is something that's always been a part of Evan but he tries to be better than that part of him so not to succumb to it. The spell however brought that side of him to the surface causing him to become this way.

Extraordinary Member

Who knows? Apparently it's not a big deal judging by the reactions of the X-Men/Avengers. You'd think they'd stop their pissing match for a moment to acknowledge a hulking, full grown Apocalypse(with a bad attitude to boot). I guess the inversion stripped them of their common sense too.
    Seriously, why is no one freaking out about that? We know they're all stressed, and maybe the X-Men wouldn't have given him up anyways given how they were acting, but still, this is one of the things Remender is dropping the ball on.

Fantastic Member Jumpoff AKA JohnnyBlazed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Seriously, why is no one freaking out about that? We know they're all stressed, and maybe the X-Men wouldn't have given him up anyways given how they were acting, but still, this is one of the things Remender is dropping the ball on.
    Because they all are inverted. Bad guys are good guys ,good becomes more evil and selfish. Evan was a good guy, and it was always his destiny to become Apocalypse, so boom when the inversion hit him he became Grown up apocalypse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpoff AKA JohnnyBlazed View Post
    Because they all are inverted. Bad guys are good guys ,good becomes more evil and selfish. Evan was a good guy, and it was always his destiny to become Apocalypse, so boom when the inversion hit him he became Grown up apocalypse.
    I get why Evan has his big-boy pants on, but I don't understand how(with the exception of Deadpool and Havok) no one even blinked; bad guys still acknowledge other bad guys.

However, I will say that Evan looks badass now.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Scarlet Witch cast a spell to reverse everyone's personalities. Kid Apocalypse became Grown Apocalypse.

Boom, not hard.
    Can Scarlet Witch please go away again. I am tired of her reality altering, non-nonsensical powers.

Extraordinary Member

It looks like he survives Axis if the January cover of Spider-Man and the X-Men is anything to go by. I think Remender is throwing us a curve-ball and will let him live. It just seems too obvious to make Evan turn evil.

Fantastic Member Jumpoff AKA JohnnyBlazed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    It looks like he survives Axis if the January cover of Spider-Man and the X-Men is anything to go by. I think Remender is throwing us a curve-ball and will let him live. It just seems too obvious to make Evan turn evil.
    I think he'll be evil for just this event.

Extraordinary Member

I think he'll be evil for just this event.
    Is he really evil or is it just some dormant personality he has no real control over? He seems as much a victim here as anyone.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I don't want Evan, Dark Angel, Weapon Omega or any other fakers. There is only one:

BANNED

Who knows? Apparently it's not a big deal judging by the reactions of the X-Men/Avengers. You'd think they'd stop their pissing match for a moment to acknowledge a hulking, full grown Apocalypse(with a bad attitude to boot). I guess the inversion stripped them of their common sense too.
    Omg, yes. Thank you.

I think I'm over Apocalypse. I think there are a couple of villains and superhero tropes (such as hero vs. hero fights) that just need to be benched for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    I don't want Evan, Dark Angel, Weapon Omega or any other fakers. There is only one:

There's always-

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    There's always-

That's fine since he's a kid there, but he better look like a total badass in the next movie. I've been waiting too long for En Sabah Nur to be on the silver screen to see the whole thing get bungled.