Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    thequestion

Mr. marts: will we ever get an X-book that's just A-list XMEN: Cyclops, wolverine, colossus, nightcrawler, storm, rogue, kitty, jean grey as the core team? The byrne/cockrum/Claremont roster was the best. It would be great to see this iteration again someday under an A-list team.I've felt that the fundamental flaw in the x-line has been the dilution of the core team in the name of building up secondary characters and propagating spin off titles. Any hope or is it just never going to happen?

All-New Member

MY question is this , why does uncanny X-Men move so slow most issues feel like filler, and why are there not more veterans x-men on the team,? the other x-books have a good mix of x-men. I would love to see vets like Sunspot, Cannonball ,Warpath

Welcome home to the X-books! My question is when will Iceman finally be utilized properly? We see how awesome his power set is and that he could possibly be the most powerful mutant yet he always serves as page filler. Make this happen please!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Hi Mike, welcome back to the X-Fold! Glad to have you back! Couple of questions for you if you don't mind:

1) Magik: will we get to explore more of the after effects of her absorbing Limbo into herself? More Magik and Kitty scenes? Love them together! Or a Rasputin reunion?

2) Rachel Summers. Are we going to see her character and powerful skill set properly used in the coming year? Over the past few years there have been some major events or stories that you'd expect her to play a large part or an integral role in.. but she's either noticeably absent or underused (anything with Hope, AvX, Battle of the Atom, teen Jean and Scott, the recent Askani attack on her home). Understanding writer and editorial needs don't always warrant a hero's use it does appear that her rich history and character is purposely left on the bench a lot, especially when another red head is involved/nearby. Rachel's a force to be reckoned with and it should be shown more!

3) I'm excited for the Cyclops book exploring the relationship of Corsair and Cyclops that never was. Will we get to hear how Corsair came back to life? Anymore potential run-ins with the Guardians or other cosmic teams? And is it possible that while traveling in space that they will encounter another presumed dead Summers, with an axe to burn?

4) Rogue. Can she come back and play in the X-books? She's sorely missed in the X-Men.

5) Now that Kurt is back, can we get an Excalibur reunion going? Even if it's a mini, I'm pretty sure fans would love to see a new tale of the 5 founding members back in action.
    Thanks for your time!

Hello Mike my question are:

Upcoming plans for Storm is to have her become a more global superhero. What kind of impact will Storm have on the X-men as well as the MU as a whole? Controlling the energies that govern weather ranges much further than lightning and wind. Do you have any tricks up your sleeves as far as Storm's power development in her upcoming series?
    I don't care! I'll start my own group. Rejection from society is what started the X-men.

BANNED

Dear Mr. Marts

Can we expect any new X-men titles on the way after Original Sin runs it's course?

Will there be an X-Event this upcoming fall/winter?

All-New Member

Dear Mr Marts,

I am hoping above hope that some order and decency be restored to the X-verse soon. Although, some change will be welcome.

1) How long is this Cyclops the outcast nonsense going to last? If it was any other character in the x-family they would've gotten sympathy and the promise of help for killing Xavier. this makes me sad.

2) When will scott get some more core x-men in the league of colossus, rogue (when she comes back to life), or perhaps some new converts from JGS?

3) Surely Wolverine and Beast are more avenger than x-men at this point. can't they just be removed from the x-verse? or killed off? either will be fine.

Hi Steve! Would really appreciate if you could relay this to Mike:

With a wider range of X-Books soon to be available than the franchise has supported for a long while, why is exposure disproportionately limited in terms of featured characters? Are we likely to see a rebalancing of the scales at any point, or is it infeasible to sustain a book without the crutch of the same, ubiquitous characters that have dominated the spotlight for decades? When did an overlapping of casts become the norm over exploiting the richness of options mutantkind has to offer? Must fans of the traditional X-Factor, X-Force, Excalbur and New Mutants characters content themselves with cameos?

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    Hi Steve! Would really appreciate if you could relay this to Mike:

With a wider range of X-Books soon to be available than the franchise has supported for a long while, why is exposure disproportionately limited in terms of featured characters? Are we likely to see a rebalancing of the scales at any point, or is it infeasible to sustain a book without the crutch of the same, ubiquitous characters that have dominated the spotlight for decades? When did an overlapping of casts become the norm over exploiting the richness of options mutantkind has to offer? Must fans of the traditional X-Factor, X-Force, Excalbur and New Mutants characters content themselves with cameos?
    is anyone curious about what happened to sebatian shaw? Is he good or bad now???

Maybe is too late, but:

We've seen some new and interesting developments with the New/Young X-men crew. Can we expect this to be an ongoing trend?

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

I sent my question yesterday and I hope that wasn't too late (article said "by Friday").

I asked about the Generation X 20th Anniversary plans. Hope I'm not the only one who did so. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    is anyone curious about what happened to sebatian shaw? Is he good or bad now???
    Did you read Avengers Academy (um... #30-#31, maybe?)? I seem to recall it saying in there that Shaw's trying to be a good guy now.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Hi Mike Marts, glad to have you back with the x-men. Here's my question: Do you have any plans for Hope Summers or is she going to stuck in a coma forever???

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I sent my question yesterday and I hope that wasn't too late (article said "by Friday").

I asked about the Generation X 20th Anniversary plans. Hope I'm not the only one who did so. ^^

Did you read Avengers Academy (um... #30-#31, maybe?)? I seem to recall it saying in there that Shaw's trying to be a good guy now.
    Yes i remeber that but its weird that he wasnt seen since

my question is why is excalibur being ignored by the x-office. marvel UK is big again, but no one wants to revive this old gem?

Quote Originally Posted by EterenalPsylocke View Post
    Dear Mr. Marts

Can we expect any new X-men titles on the way after Original Sin runs it's course?

Will there be an X-Event this upcoming fall/winter?
    Can wait for original sins #5 featuring emma frost. What secrets s she hiding and does it have anything to do with the mysterious hope summers?????