Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Nightcrawler, Rogue Tackle Mystique in "AXIS" #6

The heroes of the Marvel U continue to act out of sorts in this preview of Rick Remender and Terry Dodson's "Avengers & X-Men: AXIS" #6!

Full article here.

BANNED

This November, the X-Men are finished cowering in fear. The noble mutant nation is proud to rise up and take their rightful place as Homo Superior in the name of their new leader – Apocalypse! And they’ll put an end to anyone who stands in their way! Today, Marvel is pleased to present your first look at AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #6 from blockbuster creators Rick Remender and Terry Dodson! Prepare for the senses shattering end to Act II: Inversion as the Marvel Universe descends into Act III: New World Disorder!
    New York City now belongs to the mutants, taken over by those who once protected a world that hated and feared them. The Avengers as we know them are gone, twisted and corrupted. Battle lines will be drawn as friend and foe alike choose sides – and the battle for the survival begins. No fan can afford to miss this epic clash as sparks fly this November in AVENGERS VS. X-MEN: AXIS #6!

Nation X as new york confirmed!!

BANNED

Bwhahahaha!!!!!!

Posted this in the other thread:

From the solicits it looks like everyone has turned evil including the Avengers. Wanda, you done it again. She really needs to go the Hogwarts.

So X-Nation will be in New York, does that mean we'll get to see the X-Men defeat all the heroes protecting New York?
    Have really been looking forward to this inversion stuff.
    Extra excited now that we know an X-Nation will still be around 8 months later.
    Should be fun to watch the X-Men cut loose on a world that hates and fears them.
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

BANNED

Hey, it's that building we were talking about on the other thread.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post

From the solicits it looks like everyone has turned evil including the Avengers. Wanda, you done it again. She really needs to go the Hogwarts.
    your over looking one teeny tiny fact, in Axsis #9 it's the astonishing avengers vs uxm, the Astonishing team is the Team magneto formed and starting in Nov. it's the rise of that team.... you don't even hear nor see hide nor hair of the main Avengers and going off revelutions where in the preview SM is trying to stop the people freaking out.. i'm not convinced they get inverted. Just the X-men and Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post

Now Jen lets be fair, It's Wanda AND Doom, This time. I don't want you to get mauled for Wanda hating especially when they both have it coming. If your going to brand one the other must be as well. This will keep us in the clear lol

If I hadn't read this week's Avengers issue, I'd be rather pissed at this massive spoiler. Thanks, Marvel. Still... Looking forward to the rest of this series now despite the X-Men being the obvious villains again.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ugh we finally get rid of Wolverine and now the X-men are following Apocalypse?

I hope Evan finally dies

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Nice. With what's going on in time runs out I'm glad that it actually will be shown in other books especially the X nation thing. Of course bendis uxm doesn't seem to stay like it with them locking thier wounds back, at NXS. It may not be the same I guess reading the story is the only way to be sure
    X-Men Forever

Let's see. Mutants rise to a position of power. Any mutants in a position of power are by definition evil (however they got that way). All those evil mutants are going to get taken down hard.

Funny, but I feel like I've read this before...

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Now Jen lets be fair, It's Wanda AND Doom, This time. I don't want you to get mauled for Wanda hating especially when they both have it coming. If your going to brand one the other must be as well. This will keep us in the clear lol
    Agreed Wanda and Doom are bot irredeemable villains, but at least Doom doesn't pretend otherwise

I can't wait for the avengers to stop those evil muties.

Quote Originally Posted by RichSummers View Post
    I can't wait for the avengers to stop those evil muties.
    Take that back. OHHHHHHHHHH, MY EYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSS
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.