Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    There have been a few...though mostly before he even knew (or at least admitted he knew) she was his daughter.

Afterward though, there was a nice little moment between them at the end of End of Greys...also a scene of Cyclops saying goodbye to a dying Rachel in the first Adv of Cyclops & Phoenix mini...and someone said something about a scene with them in Carey's X-Men Legacy but I haven't read that one. They've really never been around each other much.
    Cyclops has basically spent more time with Rachel than Jean(I believe they have been in same panel in 7 or 8 issues till date)

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    There have been a few...though mostly before he even knew (or at least admitted he knew) she was his daughter.

Afterward though, there was a nice little moment between them at the end of End of Greys...also a scene of Cyclops saying goodbye to a dying Rachel in the first Adv of Cyclops & Phoenix mini...and someone said something about a scene with them in Carey's X-Men Legacy but I haven't read that one. They've really never been around each other much.
    It was after Age of X. Cyclops was desperate to save and get Rachel back to Earth and committed all X-Resources on Utopia and had the X-Club fully working full time on finding a way to bring his daughter back. When Rogue found a solution he let Rogue go into space and pick the team that she wanted to bring after she promised to bring Rachel and the rest of the crew back.

Fuck those shitty schools, Storm and Cyclops are going to be running a country.
    On ye olde CBR

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    Unless Apocalypse is in charge...which would be total crap.

Really? O_O
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

They tried that with Utopia.

And we all know how that went down when Wolverine tricked the Avengers to raze Utopia and imprison the children because he was angry that Cyclops wasn't returning his calls.

We all know it will collapse, so no, they should keep the schools around to regroup afterward, at least JGS now that NXS location is blown.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

BUt who believes in Professor X'es dream that mutants and human can peacefully co-exist?

BANNED

Sure. Why not. She's served as second to him various times throughout the years. Plus, it's not like anything interesting is happening for her character at the JGG.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomuniverse View Post
    It has never looked right for the more smarter Storm to be under Cyclops.
    ''more smarter'' lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    BUt who believes in Professor X'es dream that mutants and human can peacefully co-exist?
    Naive people.

BANNED

Logan never did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    They tried that with Utopia.

And we all know how that went down when Wolverine tricked the Avengers to raze Utopia and imprison the children because he was angry that Cyclops wasn't returning his calls.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    Naive people.
    It's better to be naive than not to believe it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    It's better to be naive than not to believe it.
    Why do you think that?

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kal-el View Post
    I would like Rachel go over to Scott's team. I don't think I have ever seen a good father and daughter scene with them
    Rachel, Frenzy, Daken and Bishop.

I'd say Psylocke but she's way too pro Storm.

Everytime I pick up Uncanny, I am let down because the cast is not what it could be. Instead of 23, we should've had Daken (or both for the lulz and the bro/sis clone being more connected with father than son drama). Frenzy would've provided the "vs Emma" junk we need as well as the lust for Scott. Bishop for obvious reasons and so that Emma could spite Scott for also killing Xavier but "for good" this time (lol). Rachel because the dynamic between her, the Cuckoos, Scott and Emma would be lovely. Daken because "lol Wolverine".

X-Men is all about the soap opera drama first, action-adventuring second!

Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

BANNED

The biggest mistake of Bendis's run is making Cyclops open a school. It should have been adult only characters and he should have dropped off brats at the clown school. Would be so much better getting Psycho Bishop and Frenzy vs Goldballs and other interchangeable nobodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    Why do you think that?
    Because I want peace. Lol