Astonishing Member

Default Green Lantern Corps # 31 Preview

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...1/1100-148714/

Thanks to Comicvine.

No John in the preview, but one of the consistent things I've been remarking on about Jensen's GLC is that as good as his John Stewart is ... his spotlight on as many members of the Corps as he can are almost just as good! Xylph was created by the always excellent Paul Kupperberg and the man himself, Carmine Infantino. It's always freaking lovely to see Lanterns are more than just their Rings, so to speak.

And Chang's Durlans are just so crispy clean and good looking.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Always Rakzo

Yeah, this looks quite good. I especially love Chang's dedication to draw every member from the GLC.

Spectacular Member

Art looks good, as does the book.

Love the role call. Also, Bloobert Cob! I know Jensen wanted to use him, but he got some opposition from some of the others, because they thought his name was too silly or something. I'm glad he put him in there.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Love the role call. Also, Bloobert Cob! I know Jensen wanted to use him, but he got some opposition from some of the others, because they thought his name was too silly or something. I'm glad he put him in there.
    The role call is gorgeous. It reminds me of some classic comics, in the Suicide Squad or G.I. Joe mold.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! R'amey Holl... I honestly thought I'd never see her again... I love this title.

The Role Call is very 'old school'. I love it. Seriously, the GLC has been consistently good, and I love that the Durlans seem to be in a panic now that their plans haven't gone off without a hitch
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

That role call is glorious. Looking forward to more Uprising.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member

God, Bernard Chang's art is glorious. Best thing about this title.