Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Great pick for Panther.I know this guy has the acting chops and can also do action.From small indie veteran movie I saw him in.He channeled James Brown in get on up.Still kinda sad I will not get to see Mar-Vell but I knew they were gonna go with the chick and shit on Thanos cannon.
    Last edited by doodledude; 10-28-2014 at 12:03 PM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calighoula View Post
    Wonder Woman is a bazillion times more famous/popular than Captain Marvel.
    This is Marvel. They made a talking tree and raccoon pretty popular. In fact, GotG made more dough and had better reviews than Man of Steel. The most recognizable superhero of all time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    When asked about whether or not Spider-Man will be in Civil War Kevin Feige chose not to confirm or deny, which is technically not a no...
    Yeah I don't see a Spider-Man crossover happening. Eventhough that would benefit Sony big time. It is funny how Fox was more willing to do the whole crossover thing, you'd think Sony would be the first to cave in.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Cumberbatch is European.
    Which is why I said "Still no UK heroes, unless Cumberbatch uses an English accent."

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Boy, I had really, really been hoping for a Black Widow movie but these look fun! I'm glad DC's announcements finally pushed Marvel into getting the Captain Marvel and Black Panther movies announced. And you can't go wrong with Chadwick Boseman.

I hope there's still a chance to slot in Black Widow, though
    They've been planning these movies way before DC's announcements. And a BW movie depens mainly on Johansson's time schedule and Marvel's budget.

Mighty Member

I got nothing against Civil War, but I was pretty geeked at the idea of Serpent Society on film, and the accompanying revival in comics. But maybe we'll get a well-written Panther series, anyway!

me so happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    On the plus side. I have the X-Films to look forward to since they're getting good again.
    No kidding!

BANNED

Kevin Feige says that the Inhumans will be introduced before the movie comes out

Wow, these announcments are crazy. I can remember some movie reviewer a few years ago stating that after seeing SpiderMan 3 the suphero genre in movies was dying out. Man was he ever wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I find it interesting that while we are finally getting a solo superheroine film comic fans still complain. I'm willing to bet, deep down, they don't want a solo superheroine film to begin with. LOL!
    I'd love to see DC give the movie spotlight to Huntress and Batwoman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    wait what?!
    During a Q&A Feige said Cumberbatch has not been confirmed as Strange

BANNED

You know, I always thought the third Thor film would be great for Ragnarok but part of the problem is that Balder isn't in the film's continuity (yet). I thought he'd be a great character to feature in the first film, kill at the end of the second film and then have Ragnarok in the third.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    They've been planning these movies way before DC's announcements. And a BW movie depens mainly on Johansson's time schedule and Marvel's budget.
    This. Given that Scarlett has become mainstream now

No Black Widow?
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."