Thread: Loading times

Default Loading times

I'm not sure if others are experiencing this, but loading times I'm experiencing on mobile devices are very slow. It just as bad on 3G, 4G or wifi. It can take up to a minute to load each page, sometimes longer.

Is this a known issue?

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'm experiencing the same both on my mobile device and on a regular computer as well. It also seems a lot worse today then it was yesterday for some reason. Loading times started to be a problem for me late yesterday afternoon.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 05-09-2014 at 12:10 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I'm on PC, and it's been like that for over a few days now. Very frustrating, but I assume it's because of stuff going on behind-the-scenes of the forum. Didn't Jonah mention during the forum reboot that there was a change in server coming up? Perhaps that will solve the issue.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Mighty Member

Default Loading times

Quote Originally Posted by Hod View Post
    I'm not sure if others are experiencing this, but loading times I'm experiencing on mobile devices are very slow. It just as bad on 3G, 4G or wifi. It can take up to a minute to load each page, sometimes longer.

Is this a known issue?
    I'm currently on a library PC and I'm having trouble loading anything period. What's going on?

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    I'm on PC, and it's been like that for over a few days now. Very frustrating, but I assume it's because of stuff going on behind-the-scenes of the forum. Didn't Jonah mention during the forum reboot that there was a change in server coming up? Perhaps that will solve the issue.
    It seems far worse to me then it ever was on the pre-reboot forum though, which is why I even bothered mentioning it at all. The old forum had a few hiccups here and there but this has been much worse than that. Hopefully a new server will help out with that.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Took 10 mins for the Marvel forum to load.

Incredible Member Jonah Weiland's Avatar

It's a known issue -- much of it is being caused by people trying to archive the old forums, which we're trying to limit a bit.

New server is on its way and should be available sometime in 7-10 days.
    -- Jonah Weiland
    -- Just Another Comic Book Fan
    Tweets | Webs
    | 'grams