Super Moderator

Default EXCLUSIVE: Straczynski Tells "Diana's Story" in "The Twilight Zone"

J. Michael Straczynski tells CBR about conjuring the voice of Rod Serling and expanding the reach of Dynamite's "Twilight Zone" in the book's second arc.

Full article here.

phantomsteve

Do the 3 arcs have titles? For example, is this 4-issue arc called "Diana's Story"? If so, what was arc 1's title?

If it isn't, does anyone know the arc titles?

That's a good question ... and I wish I could give you a definite answer. At this point it's slightly confusing

On the first page of #1 was the title 'The Way Out', so I figured that was the title to the story arc ... BUT on the first page of #2 was the title 'Lost' ... this led me to believe that each issue would have a title BUT neither issues 3 or 4 had any titles presented anywhere ... at the end of #4, however, it said: 'Next Month Episode 2: REWIND'

My theory: the first story arc (#1-#4) is called 'The Way Out' and the upcoming story arc is called 'Rewind' ... (at this point I'm assuming the 'Lost' title in #2 is some kind of editorial mistake)

John J

On the basis the article says:

"In our second story, "The Way In," "

... I'd say it's a safe bet the second arc is called "The Way In". The first is "The Way Out". My bet, sight unseen, is that the third arc will be called "The Way Back", "The Way Forward", "The Way Round", or similar.