Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Has to be Infinity War. They've been teasing Thanos and the infinite Gautlet forever. In fact. a lot of my distaste for phase two has to do with them putting everything off for Ultron and now Civil War.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    Has to be Infinity War. They've been teasing Thanos and the infinite Gautlet forever. In fact. a lot of my distaste for phase two has to do with them putting everything off for Ultron and now Civil War.
    I don't think they've been putting anything off. They've been building. It's better to tease stuff out, and get people excited. The fact that Thanos was teased in 2012, and will be front and center in 2018, and 2019 just shows they're not rushing things. They're being methodical and earning it, just like they always have. For Thanos to really show what he's made of, he has to go up against a much more fleshed out Marvel universe, and I think that's exactly what he's gonna get.

1. Captain America
    2. Infinity War
    3. Inhumans

Pretty excited for all of Phase 3, honestly. I'm just hoping Cumberbatch isn't Dr. Strange.

1.Thor: Ragnarok - Huge Thor fanboy. And given that it is Ragnarok, maybe just maybe they might show that guy in my avatar.
    2. Doctor Strange - Super pumped. I think it is going to be very interesting how they will deal with Strange and the visual effects since he is a sorcerer.
    3. Captain America: Civil War. I was blown away at how good part 2 was, made the first one look just meh. Being very impressed by 2, it sets my hopes high for 3.
    4. Inhumans - Black Bolt & Medusa on the big screen? Heck yes.

Didn't include either of the Avengers films because I am just expecting them to be awesome

1. Thor: Ragnarok!!! Squeee etc. Surtur and shit!
    2. Doctor Strange. Looking forward to the magic being thrown about.
    3. Captain Marvel. Been wanting a Danvers film since the Ms. Marvel series, which was ace.
    Last edited by Spireite; 10-29-2014 at 02:49 AM.
    Bring forth the pies!

Whichever one is out next.

I'll be excited about the others when they ain't three or four years away.

Amazing Member

Where's the "all" option

1. Dr Strange
    2. Whatever movie gives us Adam Warlock and makes it epic and amazing
    3. Whatever movie gives me more Loki (probably Thor 3, but Hiddleston has a contract for 6 movies, so we get at least 3 more)

Wow. I think I'd have a hard time narrowing that list to about 5 of those movies.

1. Avengers: Infinity War (pt II)
    2. Avengers: IW (pt I)
    3. GOTG 2
    4. CA: CW
    5. Dr. Strange

They all look awesome.

Between these and the DC movies, I'm going to spend a crapload of money on movies in the next few years.

Captain Marvel will be awesome. Wonder if they'll do the Mar-Vell part of the story up front and transition to Carol during the film.

I'm guessing "Infinity War" will actually be more like Gauntlet. Can't see them introducing Adam Warlock in GOTG 2 and then having to explain the Magus. I've read them a few times and that is one very confusing origin story.

It is amazing to me that these stories are going to be movies. Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, Infinity War, Guardians of the Galaxy? I would have never imagined they could make movies about these characters. Now we'll likely have Wal-Mart birthday party plates with Thanos and Adam Warlock on them.

If only Marvel still owned the rights to the Silver Surfer..........

BANNED

Justice League Parts 1 and 2.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

1-100: Captain Marvel
    101: Black Panther
    102: Dr. Strange

My heart has always and will always belong with Ms. Danvers. Black Panther just has the potential to be awesome. I wasn't jazzed for Dr. Strange before, but the way that Feige pitched it after they debuted the logo sounded incredible - Magic as High Science.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

1. Guardians of the galaxy 2
    2. Infinity war part 1
    3. Black Panther
    Hold my Annihilus- Johnny Storm

BANNED

Why is there no poll?

Black Panther, Captain America 3 and Avengers Infinity.