Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Cap Craig non of these are confirmed so if you like invaders try floppies. This is a rumor list lol.
    X-Men Forever

Everyone who looks at the Diamondchart knew this.
    Not really shocking news.

Gots No Chi Danny Rand's Other Fist's Avatar

Never really take Bleeding Cool all that seriously but if this is true it's a big shame about Elektra, but not really a surprise. I love the book, the first arc has been really interesting and the art is absolutely superb but I see very little promo done on it and as such it having smaller numbers isn't a shock.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Rand's Other Fist View Post
    Never really take Bleeding Cool all that seriously but if this is true it's a big shame about Elektra, but not really a surprise. I love the book, the first arc has been really interesting and the art is absolutely superb but I see very little promo done on it and as such it having smaller numbers isn't a shock.

Oh well.
    I have a simple rule for anything from Bleeding Cool. A grain of salt is not enough, use the entire shaker. They are to comics what the National Enquirer is to journalism. Every now and again they are correct, but it always seems to be the exception rather than the rule.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I have a simple rule for anything from Bleeding Cool. A grain of salt is not enough, use the entire shaker. They are to comics what the National Enquirer is to journalism. Every now and again they are correct, but it always seems to be the exception rather than the rule.
    Why peole keep posting such things? Most of the things they post actually turn out to be legit.

A real shame about Elektra if true. That book has been a gem.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Why peole keep posting such things? Most of the things they post actually turn out to be legit.
    Because Rich and BC are an easy boogyman.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Fiegel View Post
    Because Rich and BC are an easy boogyman.
    And one born of CBR!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Can you justify that?

Shame about X-Force because it's definitely the only X-book I really enjoy reading these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Bummer about All-New Invaders. That book is criminally underrated. Marvel made no effort in giving this title any kind of push. I think the Original Sin tie-ins contributed to a loss of momentum for that title.

Not sure why All-New Ghost Rider is still sticking around (or how). The quality of that book really dipped with its recent issue, not that it was particularly stellar to begin with, but it had moments where it seemed to be getting better. Big mistake trying to launch that title with a new Ghost Rider for the second time in a row imo.
    It's hard for me t care about a New Ghost Rider that's not named Johnny Blaze or Dan Ketch

BANNED

Yeah, ANGR has really dipped. I dropped yesterday (added TASM again, since it picked up steam with Spider-Verse) and I don't see it going past this summer. I'll probably get the remaining flopies later, just to have the whole vol complete. It started good, but the main draw was always the art, and with Moore leaving, the book lost its charm and the only thing that set it apart.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    And one born of CBR!
    Hank Pym created Ultron.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Bummer about All-New Invaders. That book is criminally underrated. Marvel made no effort in giving this title any kind of push. I think the Original Sin tie-ins contributed to a loss of momentum for that title.

Not sure why All-New Ghost Rider is still sticking around (or how). The quality of that book really dipped with its recent issue, not that it was particularly stellar to begin with, but it had moments where it seemed to be getting better. Big mistake trying to launch that title with a new Ghost Rider for the second time in a row imo.
    To be fair, Marvel did put the first issue of Invaders in Avengers #27 for no extra cost. That's how I decided I'd trade wait it.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    It's a shame Secret Avengers and X-force are ending. I think the constant relaunches and direction changes killed those series.
    I'll agree with the X-Force part, more or less, but I don't care for Kot's Secret Avengers. Like, at all. Spencer's run was SO much better, imo...