Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Nanny......her and Storm have unfinished business.

Or maybe the Assassins Guild? I could imagine a fun Storm/Gambit adventure in the bayou.
    Last edited by sprior93; 10-28-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    So villains for Storm's books....

Bring 'Em Back
    Selene - Love the suggestion of having this come back to bite Storm in the butt in a major way.
    Khan - He was Storm's equal in every sense save powers and was a compelling villain and foil for Storm.
    Deluge - A rematch between these two would be awesome. Deluge's power set makes him a challenging opponent for Storm and he reason to harbor a grudge. I think he would be interesting opponent to bring back for Ororo.
    Elias Bogan - He was an interesting and powerful villain. He defeated Rachel Grey and dominated her easily, and then took over Emma Frost, and required Sage to shut down her TP to protect herself from him. Storm defeated him and I think, with him possessing victims that Storm cares about, he would make for an interesting returning rogue.
    Deadly Nightshade - Storm beat the tar out of her and foiled her plans in UXMFC. I think she would make a good rogue for Storm because of her genius intellect, scientific ability, and good fighting skills (give her some more updated training besides the MA she learned while being with the Femizons)
    Viper - Madam Hydra has the tactical and strategic ability, the access to tech and weapons from Hydra, and is a proficient H2H fighter (she pretty much curbstomped Rachel Grey)
    Meruda - He was powerful but could use some development.

Historical Connection
    Uncle Shetani - His hate for the power in the matrilineal side of the family could make for a good story, as he was obviously looking to kill Storm and harm innocent people to make that happen. And he knows where Storm's family resides in that hidden valley in Africa so this could make for a deep emotional story with him as a villain if he was trying killed Storm's maternal family. Given a big enough army, tech, and tactical ability he would make for a good rogue.

Thieves Honor - In the Uncanny issue where Gambit was briefly leading the X-Men and the whole team got captured, Storm remained behind and needed help to save them. She went to Russian crime boss and asked for his help in the name of her deceased mentor and father figure Achmed El Gibar. By doing so she became honor bound to take on his debts and obligations. We could get a number of underworld criminal enemies and intriguing stories from her debt of honor.

Champion of Oshtur - Storm's matrilineal bloodline is favored by Oshtur and a story could expand on why they are favored, and add in a new rogue that these favored "witches" must defeat on behalf of their elder goddess.

Revenant Hunters - After killing her own doppelganger revenant in UXF Bishop sort of knighted Storm and dubbed her as a revenant hunter, who were all at one point lead by Cassandra Nova. I think it would be cool if a powerful revenant made it's way back to earth and Storm, as a member of the revenant hunter order, was obliged to deal with it.

There is more but I'll let it stop here for now.

I love it!!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post

Or maybe the Assassins Guild? I could imagine a fun Storm/Gambit adventure in the bayou.
    I want to see a young Ororo again though.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

I love it!!!!!!
    Who me.....*winks*
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Sebastion Shaw.

So villains for Storm's books....

Bring 'Em Back
    Selene - Love the suggestion of having this come back to bite Storm in the butt in a major way.
    Khan - He was Storm's equal in every sense save powers and was a compelling villain and foil for Storm.
    Deluge - A rematch between these two would be awesome. Deluge's power set makes him a challenging opponent for Storm and he reason to harbor a grudge. I think he would be interesting opponent to bring back for Ororo.
    Elias Bogan - He was an interesting and powerful villain. He defeated Rachel Grey and dominated her easily, and then took over Emma Frost, and required Sage to shut down her TP to protect herself from him. Storm defeated him and I think, with him possessing victims that Storm cares about, he would make for an interesting returning rogue.
    Deadly Nightshade - Storm beat the tar out of her and foiled her plans in UXMFC. I think she would make a good rogue for Storm because of her genius intellect, scientific ability, and good fighting skills (give her some more updated training besides the MA she learned while being with the Femizons)
    Viper - Madam Hydra has the tactical and strategic ability, the access to tech and weapons from Hydra, and is a proficient H2H fighter (she pretty much curbstomped Rachel Grey)
    Meruda - He was powerful but could use some development.

Historical Connection
    Uncle Shetani - His hate for the power in the matrilineal side of the family could make for a good story, as he was obviously looking to kill Storm and harm innocent people to make that happen. And he knows where Storm's family resides in that hidden valley in Africa so this could make for a deep emotional story with him as a villain if he was trying killed Storm's maternal family. Given a big enough army, tech, and tactical ability he would make for a good rogue.

Thieves Honor - In the Uncanny issue where Gambit was briefly leading the X-Men and the whole team got captured, Storm remained behind and needed help to save them. She went to Russian crime boss and asked for his help in the name of her deceased mentor and father figure Achmed El Gibar. By doing so she became honor bound to take on his debts and obligations. We could get a number of underworld criminal enemies and intriguing stories from her debt of honor.

Champion of Oshtur - Storm's matrilineal bloodline is favored by Oshtur and a story could expand on why they are favored, and add in a new rogue that these favored "witches" must defeat on behalf of their elder goddess.

Revenant Hunters - After killing her own doppelganger revenant in UXF Bishop sort of knighted Storm and dubbed her as a revenant hunter, who were all at one point lead by Cassandra Nova. I think it would be cool if a powerful revenant made it's way back to earth and Storm, as a member of the revenant hunter order, was obliged to deal with it.

There is more but I'll let it stop here for now.

Great ideas. I especially like the Thieves Honor concept and Uncle Shetani plot/concept that you provided. I think they both would make for great stories and add a lot of depth to Storm and her own mythos.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post

ummmmmmmmmmmmm what is that?? O_O lol!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    I know he looks delicious to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Great ideas. I especially like the Thieves Honor concept and Uncle Shetani plot/concept that you provided. I think they both would make for great stories and add a lot of depth to Storm and her own mythos.
    Thanks NJ. The bold has been something i was hoping would get picked up on a long time ago, so maybe we'll get lucky if it comes up during her solo run.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The African goddess angle is actually unique to Storm compared to all her other X-Men adventures. Before any of that, she was Ororo, goddess of life, and had 12 years or so with her powers steeped in African spirituality. That's her solo angle beyond her X-Men associations. I couldn't believe Pak threw that away as 'crazy'. I would love to see a series run based on her adventures as a teenaged African goddess!
    That could be awesome indeed. I mean like Thor has Loki and the Enchantress Storm can have similar adversaries representing Africa on a par with Thor. Its a lot of untapped potential.

Lol Nanny looked ridiculous. I don't care to see her rear her goofy-a$$ head in Storm's book (unless she has some upgrades and a new non-humpty dumpty look). But to her credit she did defeat the Outback team, with the exception of Storm.

Lol Nanny looked ridiculous. I don't care to see her rear her goofy-a$$ head in Storm's book (unless she has some upgrades and a new non-humpty dumpty look). But to her credit she did defeat the Outback team, with the exception of Storm.
    She looks like she's this close to being poached...
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

She looks like she's this close to being poached...
    Lol and she would have been if Havok hadn't accidentally unleashed an attack that lead to Storm getting captured.

Make a new villain, an abomination to counteract the Goddess. With powers similar to Storm, but an awful corrupt version of them. The villains name should be Berri Hayley.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Make a new villain, an abomination to counteract the Goddess. With powers similar to Storm, but an awful corrupt version of them. The villains name should be Berri Hayley.
    I see what you did there crimz lmao
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡