Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default #WhyNotSuperE folks ?

I was sitting there folks watching the #WhynotEli thread and it made me realize I too have a life long dream. Its a dream I have had since I was a young SuperE. I'm sure many of you are thinking , Super is gonna say he wants to go to the Playboy Mansion. But while that is a dream like my other ones...

1.) Playboy Mansion.

2.) Rock Star.

3.) Comic book writer.

This dream is one I have had since I first started watching a certain sport in 1990's. My favorite NFL player was Joe Montana. So yes folks its true ...I wanted to be Joe Montana. He was so cool and awesome. The guy could throw the ball over the field and played chess it seemed. When I played sand lot football I envisioned myself as Joe . I would take my 3-5 step drops and work on delivering the ball on slant routes and cross the middle like he would. I never had arm strength like some . In fact I was more a Steve Walsh who used his brains more than his arm. I did have great accurate arm and could put the ball in places for guys.

Due to my height and asthma deal , I never played HS football. I sit and watched. I dreamed of writing offensive plays and being a Jon Gruden type. I joked I would love to be a QB coach and develop a player ala Montana. But I so dreamed of playing.

So how can CBR and the media help me , SuperE ? Well here is the deal....I need you all...yes everyone of you to write the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and tell them they should sign me and let me start the final weeks of the season after I get a crash course learning a playbook in practice. Sure I'm 5'9 and all. Plus I'm not in the greatest shape. But folks...its clear the Bucs need to tank the rest of the year to get that top #1 pick and get a QB next year as they plan.

All they have to do is pay me a decent figure ($500,000 grand) and ill go play my hardest for fun. So its time folks...its time you all helped me a lot here. WhyNotSuperE as QB for the Tampa Bay Bucs ? Help me....live my dream of being a QB in the NFL ! We need to try and get me to start a few games folks. Lets make this happen ok !

I don't expect to keep the job . Just throw a few passes and maybe a TD. Then I can retire living my dream of a short NFL career .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I believe in E!
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

and maybe a TD
    You undersell yourself sir!
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    I believe in E!
    Eezer Goode, 'Eezer Goode
    He's Ebeneezer Goode!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I also beleive in SuperE! After all, Lionel Ritchie taught him to love again!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

you want to play behind that line? Sorry man I'm not that cruel.

Also Playboy Mansion's not all its cracked up to be, at least when I went.
    The J-man