Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maybe. Although the doctor said that the nano-cocktail would eventually kill her by burning her out. Oh well I suppose it's not a big deal because even though she looks rather dead I would rather Lady B was still alive as I quite like her!

There is one thing that I noticed and that bothers me a bit. To be fair it's a thing that happens regularly in media of all kinds but it still would be nice if people would stop it or at least turn it down a little.
    Why is that female characters often are shown posing or get inappropriate gear just to make them more beautiful? I mean what exactly is the deal with those high heels? She is an assassin fighting people, not some model.
    There is no need to show her posing or give her heels to sexy her up.
    Maybe Im a bit nitpicking but Del Mundo didn't do such things. I just hate it when stuff like that gets done to characters who are really not suited for it.
    "This is me being reasonable"

The high heels bothered Tsai so you are not alone Galerion lol! I'm not that bothered by the heels but I am glad that Sanchez has carried on using her leotard style costume that covers her arse that Del Mundo designed. The thong with flaps she used to wear was bad!

Yeah, the heels kinda bothered me a lot.

I am glad she's got more covering, but miss the flaps! It's more wavy material to add to her sense of movement.

I'm happy she is flap-less now! I think the movement can be signified with her sash, head scarf and hair all billowing as she hacks away at everybody!

Fair enough :P I just think as it is now it's a bit bathing suit-ish. The flaps would make it feel closer to Miller's design, imo.

But...I loved her getting to wear some armor for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Fair enough :P I just think as it is now it's a bit bathing suit-ish. The flaps would make it feel closer to Miller's design, imo.

But...I loved her getting to wear some armor for a bit.
    Oh yeah I liked that she wore armour. Showed a bit of tactical thinking on Elektra's part and was a bit more realistic than going for them in just her leotard!

ELEKTRA2014007-DC11-LR-e4395.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    http://community.comicbookresources....l=1#post644355
    Either that or the editors aren't talking to each other and the SA team don't know about her new intangibility powers!
    It totally, AND SADLY, feels that way.

I don't think either book is quite on the same timeline; .
    As of the breakup in Thunderbolts #32, it feels like this whole Elektra run happens following that. It's an easy fix as such but they REALLY should confirm this IN-STORY.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Yeah, on one hand it felt rushed when she fought the new and improved Whiplash and company but on the other it shows how efficient she is. Plus, only so much panel time you can give as well. The takedown of LB was great as well. I liked the issue as well plus I think Sanchez's art looked better in this issue as well.
    I agree unfortunately the CON of 'the rush' was more lasting than the PRO of 'the efficient'. The take down was impressive indeed but from issue #1 the overall art output has generally NOT been impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Regarding Match Maker: She may be back in another form. Her dying words could be a clue? I'm reaching I'm sure but I just happened to like what we saw of the character.

Yeah, her death felt sort of... sudden. Especially since apparent hints to develop a unique backstory for her.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Oh yeah I liked that she wore armour. Showed a bit of tactical thinking on Elektra's part and was a bit more realistic than going for them in just her leotard!
    This tactic gave me... mixed feelings.

Loved the emphasis on avenging her friend; this character is so linked to revenge and retribution that this a welcome, if subtle distinction.
    Does anyone recognize "THE CLOWN"? It did feel a bit too cliche that she efficiently killed everyone that did not have a OHOTMU entry. That trope is not going to change but it does arguably contradict her reveered M.O.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    ELEKTRA2014007-DC11-LR-e4395.jpg
    Does anyone recognize "THE CLOWN"? It did feel a bit too cliche that she efficiently killed everyone that did not have a OHOTMU entry. That trope is not going to change but it does arguably contradict her reveered M.O.
    I think he was just a new character created just to be killed by her in the issue. He doesn't ring any bells with me.