Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Thunderbolts #32 Spoilers

Ugh. Well, it's over. I have to give the Ben's credit for tying in elements from the series, but it felt like too much focus on Leader. I don't care about him, I wanted to know what would happen to the team.

Anyway, the engage in a pointless fight that a SHIELD agent could have probably ended herself, then the team disbands. Leader gets taken by Mephisto, and Blaze gets the spirit again.

Ta da?

Well i would like to see more of the team instead of the Leader but it was ok to me, what is funny is that they actually work as a team for this last ride to takeover Leader.

The art seems more polished than the previous issues and i think Acker and Blacker gave us a respectable and decent ending for this book, unlike previous issues when they messed up the characters.

disappointed in the series, if given a writer like Remender I think it could have been great.

I feel like they've mostly worked well as a team. Something I never liked, even in Soule's run, is this persistent need to tell us that these folks are too wild to work together. Um, remember #7? 'Thunderbolts are go.' Cue awesome montage of team coordination. They work together.

Anyway, hope Punisher and Elektra show up in other team books.

This series had a whole lot of potential that for whatever reason wasn't realized.

Cool concept, cool 'heroes'... weird execution at times.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    This series had a whole lot of potential that for whatever reason wasn't realized.

Cool concept, cool 'heroes'... weird execution at times.
    I totally agree with you, although do you imagine if Marvel unleashed these guys in Marvel U? It takes some guts to do it. The way i see them, they were in "chains" doing minor stuff in this book. And when they had the opportunity in the "Infinity" event to do something great, they focused in the "big shots" of the Paguros. Too much wasted opportunities.

I think that's what I'm disappointed in; this book gave us three years (about) of stories, but it all feels just on this side of reaching its potential. Intriguing line-up, interesting mission statement, then a lot of fizzle.

I'll also admit my crazy fan bias and say I'm a little upset we never got Elektra (or Blaze's for that matter) mission, despite the ridiculous focus she's had.

Oh well that's that then. Liked that the final issue went back to the beginning with Kata Jaya but it definitely ending with a whimper rather than a bang. Plus the awful' forced quippy dialogue was so annoying especially Hawkeye's!

Astonishing Member

Unhappy

Mixed feelings about this Finale for the T-Bolts Series.

Mostly because both the Leader & Johnny Blaze were messed up by Mephisto.

Well, at least the Readers will be following the Rulk as long as possible, with what's happening in the current HULK Series.

Too bad that the Original T-Bolts weren't appearing within Rulk's version of the T-bolts during the series.

Was it the Maetro Hulk that he and Logan time jumped to fetch Red Hulk in Marvel Point One, because Red Hulk was going to be such a disaster in the future, and they wanted to stop it? If so, is there any indication of Ross' machinations in TBolts that points to Rulk having done something that bad?

This stupid book is finally cancelled and I hope Doc Green rips Rulk a new one in his solo soon to clean up the rest of the trash.

Gonna miss T-Bolts.

Oh well at least its over now
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Was it the Maetro Hulk that he and Logan time jumped to fetch Red Hulk in Marvel Point One, because Red Hulk was going to be such a disaster in the future, and they wanted to stop it? If so, is there any indication of Ross' machinations in TBolts that points to Rulk having done something that bad?
    I would say no, but I do feel like the book, through tge series, did a decent job of portraying Ross as a little agressively insane. Especially this arc, actually, where he almost tried to kill the Avengers in a blind rage.

I can see him doing something irrepentably bad in the name of something he thought was good.

Spectacular Member

I never had much interest in this team, but I liked the latter half of it. I liked the ending though I think they are wrong, the team did work for the most part.

Anyway, I hope they bring back the real Thunderbolts, Moonstone, Songbird, Swordsman, Fixer, Satana.