Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    It's not just somebody, it's the Leader. Besides, in a book about killers going about killing people, torture only merits a shrug. Maybe in a different context it would seem more heinous.
    Fair enough. I have this huge phobia of hell, even though it's just a myth. The whole idea creeps me the hell out, so my reaction probably isn't representative. By the way, the answer to your inevitable question is 'Yes, that WAS a pun. Good catch.'
    Last edited by Petotto Parkavius; 10-31-2014 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petotto Parkavius View Post
    The idea of somebody being tortured for ALL ETERNITY with razor blades doesn't bother you?
    Eh, Leader had it coming from what he was doing in the first few pages of this issue alone.

(And this is coming from someone with a strong aversion to torture and the portrayal of torture. Unless it's torturers being tortured.)

Amazing Member

Bring back the Thunderbolts... Abner, Melissa, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by rpriske View Post
    Bring back the Thunderbolts... Abner, Melissa, etc.
    and Karla, Gunna, Ghost, Helmut, and bring in some characters that would fit in with the Thunderbolts (former villains that are "good" villains that are..well villains) like Rachel Leighton (Diamondback), Frank Payne (Constrictor), Daimon Hellstrom (Hellstorm Prince of Lies)

BANNED

RIP Thunderbolts.

it wasn't anything special, yet a fun little book, especially when Soule wrote it.

i'd bet heavily that the next volume of the series is something completely different...