Default The Official Thread of My Dream Versions of Popular Franchises

Sorry about being off the forums for some time. I'm really busy with a lot, but I am now ready to start again and I'm showing you everything I have in mind for my own comics, cartoons, video games, and movies based on popular franchises. I'll post content from time to time, and this includes story, plot, how a work generally plays out, and ideas.

There wont be a set schedule for updates (so please be patient) and be aware that nothing is complete yet. I just want to show you what I've done so far because I think this is great content I've come up with. I'll still work on them and share new content with you when I'm ready and just so you know, I'm going to make these official; they will all be real works that I'll make one day. This will come in my dream career while I make new ideas for existing companies before making my own big franchises and companies and margining them together into the world's largest media conglomerate.

So, here's the first idea of mine: an animated series called The Mighty Avengers.

General and Miscellaneous Information:
    • Certain changes have been made to the setting and characters, and some of the characters have matured in this show. For example, Wasp is more serious and more mature, the Baxter Building is destroyed and replaced with the Four Freedoms Plaza, The Hulk rejoins the Avengers as a full-time member in two of the five years between The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes and The Mighty Avengers, Nick Fury is director of S.H.I.E.L.D again, and everyone has changed their costumes.
    • The series is a sequel series to The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. The show will utilize material from the original Avengers comics, the Ultimate Avengers comics, and the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but will also use material from the greater Marvel Universe, particularly from the comics starring the characters who have appeared in the Avengers comics like She-Hulk and characters who have appeared in The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes like Captain Marvel. Furthermore, there will be adapted shots, quotes, and even dialogue from the media it uses material from.
    • The series has more emotional depth and emphasis on characterization and it shows in the characterization and story. The team is ensemble, but some of the stories focus on emphasize one character’s struggle. For example, The Hulk is inexperienced with giving gifts and dealing with children in “A Fantastic Friendship”, and he believes Franklin Richards will despise him and label him a “monster”. He attacks Thing in the party for arguing with him and calling him a monster and jumps away to Hell’s Kitchen. When Franklin and the Fantastic Four find Hulk, Franklin talks to him and learns who Hulk really is. The two bond, and after Franklin is captured by and rescued from the Frightful Four, they become friends. Another example is that in “Lethal Agendas”, Black Panther meets Monica and falls in love with her. Their relationship is explored more deeply as the story continues.
    • The series is darker and more violent than The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. Characters are killed onscreen, the fight scenes are intense and fast paced, and the series is more emotionally powerful in its characterization and stories.
    • The series is sometimes thematic. The Civil War storyline adapted in season 3 will feature themes of moral obligation and politics like the story in the comics did. The dialogue is also more mature. It sounds like something you would hear in Justice League: Unlimited.

Characters and stories appearing in the first season:

Returning from The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes:

The Avengers- Captain America, Iron Man, The Hulk, Thor, Yellowjacket, Wasp, Black Panther, Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, Vision, Ant-Man, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, War Machine, Black Widow
    Fantastic Four: Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, The Thing, H.E.R.B.I.E
    S.H.I.E.L.D: Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Clay Quartermain, Mockingbird
    H.Y.D.R.A: Baron von Strucker, Viper
    A.I.M: M.O.D.O.K, Scientist Supreme
    Standalone Villains: Ultron, Kang the Conqueror
    Lethal Legion: Man-Ape, Grim Reaper, Living Laser
    Asgardians: Odin, Sif, Volstagg, Hogun, Fandral, Valkyrie, Balder the Brave, Hela, Surtur, Enchantress, Heimdall
    U-Foes: Vapor, Vector, Ironclad, X-Ray
    Other Characters: Spider Man, Jane Foster, J. Jonah Jameson, Wonder Man, Black Knight
    Latverians: Dr. Doom, Lucia von Bardas
    Serpent Society: Rattler, King Cobra, Constrictor, Anaconda, Death Adder, Bushmaster

New Characters:
    The Avengers: Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hercules
    X-Men: Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Iceman, Emma Frost, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Gambit, Rogue, Psylocke, Cable, Shadowcat, Professor X, Jean Grey
    Fantastic Four: Franklin Richards, Valeria Richards
    Brotherhood of Mutants: Toad, Blob, Avalanche
    Acolytes: Magneto, Mystique, Pyro, Juggernaut
    AIM: Super-Adaptoid
    Lethal Legion: Power Man, Swordsman
    Olympians: Apollo, Aphrodite, Ares, Artemis, Athena, Hephaestus, Hera, Hermes, Neptune, Pluto, Zeus
    Standalone Villains: Red King, Beyonder, Mad-Dog
    Squadron Supreme/Squadron Sinister: Amphibian, Hyperion, Doctor Spectrum, Nighthawk, Power Princess, The Whizzer, Skrullian Skymaster, Golden Archer, Lady Lark
    Other Characters: She-Hulk, Caiera, Mandarin, Black Cat, Doctor Druid, Amergin, Elfqueen, Monica, Silver Surfer, Robert Kelly, Hellcat, Dr. Strange, Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson, Harry Osborn, Norman Osborn, Two-Gun Kid, Rawhide Kid, Phantom Rider, Ringo Kid
    Fomor: Balor, Clethlann, Dulb, Elathan, Indech, Tethra
    H.Y.D.R.A: Crossbones
    Asgardians: Tyr
    Frightful Four: Wizard, Trapster, Sandman, Thundra
    Atlanteans: Attuma, Tyrak, Orka
    Sinister Six: Dr. Octopus, Vulture, Electro, Sandman, Rhino, Shocker
    Brand Corporation: Hugh Jones, Buzz Baxter
    Zodiac: Taurus, Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Capricorn, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Virgo

Adapted Storyline Synopsis:
    Season 1:
    • Plight of the Zodiac- Avengers #72 (The Zodiac captures the Avengers except Wasp and Yellowjacket, and the two set out to free their teammates; One episode)
    • Lethal Agendas Parts 1 and 2- Avengers #78-79 (Black Panther meets Monica and falls in love with her. The Lethal Legion sends Man-Ape to attack Captain America and Black Panther, who is captured by Man-Ape and held prisoner as the Lethal Legion attacks the Avengers; Two episodes)
    • Court Martial- Avengers #212-213 (Yellowjacket fires at Elfqueen after Captain America peacefully stopped a fight between her and the Avengers and he is court martialed for it; One episode)
    • Blitzkreig in Avalon- Avengers #225-226 (Doctor Druid teleports the Avengers to Avalon to assist Black Knight in defeating the Fomor and saving Avalon; One episode)
    • Secret Wars- Secret Wars (The Beyonder teleports the Avengers and Earth’s heroes and villains to Battleworld to compete for the prize of what they desire. In the end, Dr. Doom gains the Beyonder’s powers and is defeated by Earth’s heroes, but retreats to Latveria where he retains a significant degree of the Beyonder’s powers; One episode)
    • Planet Hulk- Planet Hulk (The Hulk is transported to the planet Sakaar where he fights in an arena for Red King and eventually leads a raid against him. Hulk falls in love with Caiera; One episode)
    • The Coming of the She-Hulk- Savage She-Hulk #1 (Jennifer Walters is injured by thugs and Bruce Banner gets his blood into her, causing her to become She-Hulk; One episode)
    • Right Between the Eons, Claws, and Crisis on Other-Earth- Avengers: The Serpent Crown (The Avengers split up to fight the Brand Corporation and rescue Hawkeye from Kang the Conqueror and run into the Squadron Supreme. The Avengers who are with Kang make a discovery that Surtur will try to bring about Ragnarok and preventing it may also prevent the bad future; Three episodes)
    • Adaption- Avengers #45 (The Super-Adaptoid is created by A.I.M. and is sent to attack Captain America at a charity event featuring the Avengers. After the Super Adaptoid is destroyed, A.I.M begins making modifications to a new model of the Super-Adaptoid; One episode)
    • The Swordsman- Avengers #19-20 (The Swordsman offers to join the Avengers, much to Hawkeye’s dismay. The Swordsman is secretly working as an agent for the Mandarin: One episode)
    • When Strikes Attuma- Avengers #154-156 (Attuma leads the Avengers to fight Dr. Doom to prevent him from conquering the world before he does: One episode)

Original Storyline Synopsis:

Season 1:

• The Return of Tyr- Tyr, who mysteriously disappeared five years ago in Asgard, returns possessed by Surtur’s magic and Thor is summoned to Asgard to help him. While the Avengers stay behind to find Kang the Conqueror, Thor is deceived by Tyr into finding eight Norn Stones to Midgard in order to free him from Surtur’s control. After they are completed, Thor gives Tyr the Norn Stones and Tyr is freed from Surtur’s control. Meanwhile, the Avengers are attacked by the Squadron Sinister, who have come to take over their universe but are eventually assisted by the Squadron Supreme to defeat the Squadron Sinister. However, the Squadron Sinister vanishes in a flash of light caused by agents of the Brand Corporation, who offer them a deal to work with them. Tyr travels to Muspelheim and gives the Norn Stones to Surtur as part of a deal they made to spare Midgard in exchange for the stones (One episode).
    • A Fantastic Friendship- The Avengers are invited to give gifts and blessings at Franklin Richard’s sixth birthday party when the Frightful Four attack. The Hulk bonds with Franklin Richards and eventually saves him from the Frightful Four (One episode).
    • Mutant Backlash and Rise of the Mutants- The Avengers are accused of having anti-mutant sentiment after an explosion in an MRD prison killing the prisoners which they are blamed for. The Avengers try to disprove this by uniting with the X-Men to bring in the Brotherhood of Mutants. Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch eventually betray Magneto and assist the Avengers and the X-Men to fight the Acolytes and the Brotherhood. In the end, Iron Man suggests to Captain America that Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch join the Avengers, but Captain America warns Iron Man that Scarlet Witch was responsible for the bad future to happen. Professor X assures Captain America that he will ensure that the bad future doesn’t happen and that mutants will have representatives of their heroism if Captain America accepts Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch into their team. Captain America enlists Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch into the Avengers and Vision falls in love with Scarlet Witch. (Two episodes).
    • A Sinister Situation- The Sinister Six steal Oscorp technology and weapons to take over New York City and Spider Man and Black Cat volunteer to help the Avengers stop them (One episode).
    • This Evil Undying- A new Ultron (the female Ultron version) where the original Ultron stored his programming surfaces and robs Stark Industries and Ad Resin X and Ad Resin Y from Yellowjacket’s vault and the Avengers investigate. Iron Man is subconsciously brainwashed into serving the new Ultron. (One episode).
    • Chaos! Parts 1 and 2- Captain America lands in the bad future after being attacked by Kang. He tries to find out the triggering event creating the future, but he is only able to help the resistance (led by Winter Soldier, who dies along with most of the resistance) defeat Norman Osborn. From there, he returns to the present and informs the Avengers that their priority is to stop the bad future from happening. When Captain America returns to the present, the Avengers find Kang the Conqueror to find answers in order to prevent the bad future from happening. They search for him and fight him before the Avengers disrupt Kang’s time machine and all of them except Captain America land in certain events in the future; Vision lands in the bad future’s beginning where he sees his future self’s death at the hands of the Scarlet Witch, and the rest of the Avengers land in Norman Osborn’s takeover of the world. Captain America fights Kang to reach the time machine to stabilize it and get his friends back while the team tries to contain the disasters in their time. Captain America eventually succeeds and the other Avengers return to the present, although Vision cannot remember seeing his future self’s death or the Scarlet Witch. Kang escapes and from there, the Avengers make it their mission to prevent the bad future from happening. Surtur watches Asgard from Muspelheim and declares it is time to complete his plan. (Two episodes).
    • Olympic Might- The Avengers inadvertently travel to Olympus after chasing the Serpent Society to Mount Olympus and help Hercules thwart Ares’ attempt at a takeover of Olympus. Hercules joins the Avengers unintentionally as an act of gratitude to them in the end (One episode).
    • Devastation, Heroes United, and Surtur’s Last Stand- The fire demon embryos in eight of the nine realms of Asgard finally finish developing and they attack the realms. The Avengers are summoned to Asgard by Odin to fight the demons in Asgard along with the other Asgardians, and Captain America is saved by Kang the Conqueror in battle. Kang offers to help Captain America and the Avengers stop Surtur under the hope that he can restore his timeline. Captain America accepts the offer and returns to the Avengers alongside Kang. Iron Man returns to the Avengers Mansion through a portal created by Heimdall to put out a distress signal for Earth’s superheroes to enter Asgard and help the Avengers defeat Surtur.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Avengers, Sif, Odin, Balder, and Kang confront Surtur in Muspelheim and fight his army of fire demons. Iron Man and the other heroes travel through each of the nine realms of Asgard destroying the embryos that keep spawning the fire demons. The Avengers, Kang, and their Asgardian allies are almost defeated when Iron Man and the other heroes arrive to fight Surtur. They almost destroy the Norn Stones that are going to send the demons from each of the nine realms into Midgard, but Tyr, once again under control of Surtur and now infused with a massive supply of his and Enchantress’ magic, takes down all the heroes, the Asgardians, and Kang.

They are held prisoner in cages of fire and Surtur restores the embryos, now spawning thousands of giant fire demons with immense power waiting for the portals to Midgard to open with the Norn stones in use. Tyr regains control of himself briefly and demands Sutur to stop after realizing Surtur betrayed the deal he made with Tyr, only to have himself placed under control again and ordered to watch the prisoners with the Enchantress and Wonder Man. Surtur leaves the prisoners to lead his armies into Midgard carrying one of the Norn Stones with him with Wonder Man following him, leaving Tyr to struggle for control of himself and sacrifice himself to destroy the other seven Norn Stones and free the prisoners. Enchantress, who was holding the cages together, is rendered unconscious as a result. Sutur sees the resulting flash of light and realizes this. He sends half of his army after the heroes and the other half to Midgard where they begin destroying everything in their path. Meanwhile, Heimdall and the Warriors Three (Volstagg, Fandral, and Hogun) contact Beta Ray Bill to ask for his help and open a portal for him to arrive to stop Surtur.

The prisoners, now free, head for Surtur and the fire demons. The heroes fight their way through Muspleheim against the demons sent after them to reach Surtur. The heroes are confronted by an army of demons multiplying into two when defeated. The heroes are cornered when the Warriors Three, Heimdall, and Beta Ray Bill arrive to detract the fire demons from the heroes, who head for Surtur. The heroes arrive to him, the demons, and the only portal, which the demons are already entering. Surtur orders all demons remaining in Muspleheim to kill the heroes and they start fighting the demons. During the fight, Odin is blinded in one of his eyes by Surtur, Wonder Man begins struggling for control of himself and is killed by a reluctant Iron Man in order to kill the fire demons and destroy the embryos, and Captain America is mortally wounded by one of the fire demons in order destroy the last Norn Stone. Surtur is defeated by Odin and rendered unconscious. Hela arrives to take Captain America’s soul as she promised in The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, but Tyr’s soul arrives and offers Hela to take him instead. Hela accepts and takes his soul, sparing Captain America and leaving him to be healed by the Asgardians. Kang leaves to return to his time machine and see if his timeline is restored and agrees to notify the Avengers if the bad future is prevented. Enchantress is freed from Surtur’s control, but is taken into custody by Heimdall and the Warriors Three. Wonder Man’s soul appears and Black Panther tells Wonder Man he should join the Avengers having sacrificed himself twice to save them. Wonder Man is resurrected in his human form by Odin. Odin congratulates the Avengers and the heroes for their role for preventing Ragnarok and during the celebration in Asgard, Captain America tells Iron Man that he never knew what event caused the bad future. Iron Man reassures Captain America that the future is safe because of what they did. Meanwhile, Kang discovers that his timeline is not restored and the bad future is not prevented.

Episode Order:
    Season 1:
    1. Chaos, Part 1
    2. Chaos, Part 2
    3. Plight of the Zodiac
    4. The Coming of the She-Hulk
    5. Olympic Might
    6. A Sinister Situation
    7. Adaption
    8. Court Martial
    9. The Swordsman
    10. Lethal Agendas, Part 1
    11. Lethal Agendas, Part 2
    12. The Return of Tyr
    13. Planet Hulk
    14. Mutant Backlash (1)
    15. Rise of the Mutants (2)
    16. This Evil Undying
    17. Blitzkrieg in Avalon
    18. A Fantastic Friendship
    19. Right Between the Eons (1)
    20. Claws (2)
    21. Crisis on Other-Earth (3)
    22. When Strikes Attuma
    23. Secret Wars
    24. Devastation (1)
    25. Heroes United (2)
    26. Surtur’s Last Stand (3)

Here is my Voltron series: the reboot titled Voltron: Defender of the Universe.

It contains characters from Voltron Force and also includes original characters I created for the show. As for the continuity error I noticed in The Mighty Avengers, it is official that Captain America knew the Avengers disbanded, but did not find out what happened to start the triggering event. Sorry about this but again, these are not finished. I'm posting this up to show people what I've come up with.

Now on to Voltron:

Characters and stories appearing in the first season:

Arus Government: King Alfor, Coran
    Planet Doom: Zarkon, Lotor, Witch Haggar, Commander Yurak, Maahox, Kala
    Drule Empire: Vicery Throk, Commander Hazar, Emperor Zeppo, Chancellor Mozak
    Skultron: Rhinor, Beetle, Armor Beast, Scorpio
    Voltron Vehicle Force: Jeff, Rocky, Wolo, Chip, Ginger, Cric, Lisa, Tagor, Zandee, Cliff, Cinda, Modoch, Marvin, Hutch
    Other Characters: Kalon, Chip, Kaylox (New Character), Sandra (New Character)
    Pollux Royal Family: Romelle, Bandor, Avox, King Coba
    Star-Clan (New Organization): Manset
    Valgorians (All New Characters): Commander Zulith, Field Leader Gromm
    Voltron Gladiator Force: Sam, Fritz, Andrea
    Agoians (New Characters): Romar

Synopsis:
    • Escape From Planet Doom (1)- In the planet Arus, Drule forces of Planet Doom attack all of Arus and King Alfor is caught in the crossfire. Alfor sacrifices himself to save Allura in the attack as a heartbroken Allura watches him die before escaping with Coran to safety. A squad of Galaxy Alliance explorers (Keith, Hunk, Sven, Pidge, and Lance) enters Arus and finds the attack in progress on a city they land in by the forces of Planet Doom. They try to help the people, but they are captured by one of the Drule ships and taken to Planet Doom. At Galaxy Garrison, the officials discuss a rescue mission for their team. They state that Zarkon has denied an attack on Arus and recount the legend of Voltron. They conclude that Voltron may be able to save the team.

Meanwhile, Yurak is told that the explorers will be aboard his slave ship by one of his grunts and he is pleased. He contacts Zarkon telling him about the news and while he is pleased to finally have a means to defeat the Galaxy Alliance (which is brainwashing them into destroying the Alliance if they charge him for attacking Arus), Haggar tells Zarkon that the Castle of Lions holds the secrets to Voltron and that if the space explorers escape to find those secrets, Voltron could emerge to defeat Zarkon. Zarkon dismisses this warning, believing in his robot gladiators. At Arus, a funeral is held for Alfor underneath the Castle of Lions and many survivors of Zarkon’s attack attend. Allura promises that she will redeem herself for never proving herself worthy to be queen of Arus. Coran assures her that one day she will bring honor to Arus and fulfill that vow, and assures her that Alfor will know she did so. Coran plants a blue ghost anchor (which is a supernatural diamond designed to keep souls in contact with the living) on Alfor’s tomb, and it starts glowing.

Zarkon joins a crowd in an arena where a robeast is fighting twenty slaves armed with swords and easily wins. He announces that the explorers are next to fight the robeast. In their cells, the explorers try to find a way out when Pidge suggests they escape through the vent above them. Hunk grabs a rope and throws it through the one of the vent’s holes. Lance, Sven, and Keith watch for guards as Pidge and Hunk climb the rope. Hunk bends the bars of the vent wide and he and Pidge enter with Lance, Keith, and Sven following them. After crawling through the ventilation tubes, the team is attacked by alien vultures, and they escape by taking hoverbikes (the flying bike-like jets) to the arena building, where a hangar for the slave ships is located.

The team enters the building and they find numerous guards where the slave ships are located. Hunk accidentally steps into the sight of a security camera and the alarm goes off. The guards go after the explorers and the explorers defeat the guards in a long battle that ends with the team escaping in one of the slave ships. Yurak watches the entire fight in one of the surveillance rooms and informs Zarkon of the escape. Enraged, Zarkon orders their recapture and informs Yurak to not approach him again until they are recaptured. The team escapes Planet Doom and head for Arus, but are chased by Drule ships and after some time of being chased, their ship is damaged and they fall on Arus. As the Drule forces follow them, the team braces for impact on Arus when a beam of energy shines on their ship, sending the Drule ships away, hiding the team from their radars, and takes control of the explorers’ ship, guiding it safely to its source: a lion statue near the Castle of Lions. Upon landing, the team realizes this is where Voltron’s secrets are located. They recount how Haggar, disguised as a beautiful goddess, apparently destroyed Voltron but actually separated it into five lions because of the magic used to create Voltron. Keith suggests the team enter the castle to find the lions and reactivate Voltron.
    • A Force to be Reckoned With (2)- The team of explorers enter the Castle of Lions and meet Coran and Princess Allura after going past the front door. Coran introduces himself and Allura to the team and they mention looking for Voltron. Coran and Allura lead them into the Castle’s control room, where they are given uniforms and TronBands (VoltComs that in this show can shield numerous people and fire various forms of energy blasts on top of spawning weapons). The team is shown where each of the Voltron lions are; Black Lion is located inside the castle’s underground hangar, Red Lion is in a volcano, Blue Lion is in a lake, Green Lion is in a jungle, and Yellow Lion is in a desert. The team is told that each of the lions can be easily accessed through tunnels leading from the control room to Lions’ locations. The team accepts their new role as the Voltron Force. Yurak eventually finds the Voltron Force in the Castle of Lions in Arus after rebooting their radar systems and immediately proceed to capture the Force.

At the Castle of Lions, Allura goes to her father’s tomb under the Castle as she turns away from going there. In that moment, she is visited by King Alfor’s ghost. He tells Allura that he was watching Allura since the ghost anchor was activated and his visit to her and that he will help her honor her vow any way he can. He informs Allura that she has to bring the Voltron Force to his tomb where the keys to Voltron may be found. Furthermore, he points out that the Voltron keys may have been taken from the tomb during their attack and if the Force doesn't find the keys at his tomb, they will have to look in the newly constructed underground Platoom City (specifically at the city hall) where survivors of Zarkon’s attack are living.

After Allura and Alfor inform the Force about Alfor’s instructions, they go to the royal tomb of King Alfor with the Voltron Force and Coran to receive the keys to the Voltron lions. They find all keys but the Black Lion's key and Alfor instructs the force to find it in Platoom City. The Voltron Force and Allura and Coran enter the city through a tunnel from Alfor’s tomb and search through the city until Yurak’s forces, who have detected the Voltron Force in Platoom City, attack. After saving Allura from falling building when she was trapped in debris, Keith and Lance hold off the attack and protect the civilians while Sven, Pidge, and Hunk go with Allura and Coran to head for the nearby city hall, having looked everywhere but there.

When they arrive, they find the keys to Voltron but Allura’s friends, the Space Mice, attack and try to keep them from getting the keys. Allura is able to restrain the mice and Pidge determines the Space Mice are being controlled with a virus from the Drule forces. He uses his Voltcom to remove the virus. After the mice recover they hug Allura and she explains to Hunk, Allura, and Sven that the sentient robot mice are her best friends; the mice were created for her by her parents because they were always busy with royal matters and that she was always lonely because of that and the mice and Allura eventually bonded. Pidge contacts Keith and Lance, who have defeated all of Yurak’s forces, and tells them that they found the Black Lion key and are now ready to use the lions. At Planet Doom, Zarkon berates Yurak for failing to bring to him the Volton Force and threatens to flog him if he fails him again. Haggar offers to send a robeast to the Force and have it bring him the Force. Zarkon agrees to Haggar’s suggestion and orders the robeast’s deployment.

The robeast is sent to the Castle of Lions through an energy sphere that materializes it as it lands near the castle, and the Force enter the lions and leave the lions’ lairs. The robeast attacks the lions to prevent them from forming Voltron, but after Hunk knocks down the robeast, they form Voltron and fight the robeast, finishing the battle using the Blazing Sword to destroy the robeast. Zarkon, outraged and disappointed after seeing the battle, sends Yurak and Haggar to a torture facility as punishment and makes it his goal to destroy Voltron. Haggar suggests killing one of the pilots of Voltron, but Zarkon coldly tells her to wait until her torture session is complete to explain to him. As Yurak and Haggar are dragged to the torture chamber, Zarkon ponders Haggar’s suggestion and begins believing it can work. At the Castle of Lions, the team celebrates their victory at dinner and Allura thanks Keith and Lance for saving her at Platoom City and Lance and Keith fall in love with her. The Force, Allura, and Coran make a toast to the Force.
    • A Blue Beginning- After Sven is injured by a robeast attacking the Castle of Lions, the Voltron Force struggle to find a replacement for Sven. Princess Allura wants to join the team, but she is urged by Nanny (named Duria) not to volunteer. After contacting Alfor and hearing his approval for Allura being in the Voltron Force, the Space Mice free her from being tied to a chair by Nanny and she joins the Force in fighting the robeast that injured Sven. After defeating the robeast, Allura joins the Voltron Force, much to Nanny’s dismay.
    • The Lion Riders- The Voltron Force receive a distress call from Ariel and fight a robeast powered by energy generators all across the planet. They are assisted by a group of warriors called the Lion Riders, but the Riders are assigned to kill the Voltron Force since Ariel is a colony of Planet Doom. After eventually choosing to betray Zarkon for Ariel’s freedom, the Lion Riders destroy the generators and allow Voltron to destroy the robeast and earn Ariel it’s freedom.

• The Ballad of Prince Lotor- Prince Lotor is called upon by Zarkon to participate in his fight against the Voltron Force by leading Zarkon’s armies in an assault on the Castle of Lions. Lotor eventually meets Allura during the assault and falls in love with her. Allura is captured and taken into Lotor’s Skull Ship to be seduced into a bond with Lotor. She escapes and unites with the rest of the Force to form Voltron and repel the attack. In the end, Lotor faces a torture punishment for his failure and vows to win the heart of Allura and overthrow Zarkon as king of Planet Doom.
    • Secrets of the Defender- Keith scans through the history archives of Arus and finds that a mysterious ship crashed on Arus and that it’s crew discovered magic and used it to form the first civilization on Arus alongside aliens that had been beginning their civilization. Keith also reads that the secrets of Arus and the planets involved in Voltron’s creation could save the galaxy from a catastrophe on them prophesized on Planet Doom. He travels with Allura to find these secrets throughout Arus. Meanwhile, Lance and Hunk leave Pidge to guard the Castle as they go gamble on flying racing fish. Allura and Keith arrive at an ancient tower in the mountains and gradually find out that Arus, Earth, Balto, Ariel, and Valgoria (a planet original to this version) were involved in the creation of Voltron. It is also found that Keith’s ancestors hailed from Ariel and used to be some of the first rulers of Ariel.

Meanwhile, Lance gets more and more irritated by the other gamblers over how he never won any bets. Hunk tries to calm him down before one of them throws a chair at Lance and a fight breaks out. Hunk breaks up the fight and escorts Lance outside the restaurant. Lance explains to Hunk that he has never had too much luck in his life; he lost many possessions, lost fights for them, and ended up in terrible positions including losing his home and his family to a few thugs. Hunk tells Lance that luck alone would not get him anywhere; effort and devotion are needed too in order to succeed. Hunk assures Lance he will find the strength to succeed.

Before any more about Voltron's secrets could be found, a robeast attacks Allura and Keith and they call for Pidge, Hunk and Lance to come assist them. In the following battle, Lance is able to save innocent bystanders at the scene before the Force forms Voltron and defeats the robeast. Returning to the Castle, the Force makes it a priority to find out the secrets of Voltron’s origin and Coran mentions that the origin of Voltron has something to do with the origin of life on Arus, Balto, Ariel, and Valgoria. Coran mentions that he does not know what that connection is, but as they leave, he ponders telling them the truth about that connection, which he indeed knows.

• Rivalry- Lotor and Yurak come into a conflict with each other over their place in Zarkon’s forces when Zarkon offers the two a chance to work together to earn his favor. The two are sent to the newly rebuilt Arusian capital city of Melendia to find a powerful crystal containing an immense supply of Arusian magic called Auoria. Once taken to Castle Doom, it would be converted to Haggarium energy and then used to convert all Arusian magic into Haggarium energy. Lotor and Yurak send their own squads to Melendia as a contest, but initially Yurak and Lotor’s competing with each other compromises their performance. They resolve to work together later on and soon they get the crystal into their ship.

Voltron chases them through space and Lance is able to enter the ship and Auoria. Noticing their rivalry, Lance asks Lotor and Yurak which of them would be more worthy of honors from Zarkon and Lotor and Yurak start fighting again. Lance leaves with Auoria and returns it to Melendia. Lotor and Yurak are forced into a pit of robeasts to be beaten by them and Yurak is sentenced to death after his session with Lotor being placed as Zarkon’s commander. Yurak escapes Castle Doom with a Haggarium-powered mind control helmet created by Haggar and vows revenge on Zarkon.

• Vehicle Force- The Galaxy Alliance introduces it’s own Voltron Force, after their secret project of creating it’s own Voltron completes. Competing with the main Voltron Force, the new Force quickly gains notice and fame for their outstanding performance. Zarkon gains notice of this and decides to test the new Voltron Force’s fare against robeasts, sending five of them at once to Galaxy Garrison where the new Force barely prevails in defeating the robeasts. As Zarkon is pleased to see the new Voltron’s underperformance, Haggar explains to Lotor the reason for the new Voltron’s struggling: the main force powering the first Voltron is magic from Arus. The first Arusians learned to harness the power of this magic and used it as an extremely powerful energy source of unlimited supply. They used it to power Voltron when they were doing their part in creating it, and the new Voltron is not powered by Arusian magic, but through a remote energy battery underneath Galaxy Garrison which is only half as powerful as Arusian magic. When Yurak suggests that the battery is destroyed, Zarkon sadistically orders Lotor to disable the first Voltron’s lions with Haggar’s own substance capable of depowering Arusian magic, Haggarium.

At Galaxy Garrison, the first Voltron Force urges Commander Hawkins (commander of the new Voltron Force) to switch their energy source to Aruisan magic, but Hawkins disagrees because he wanted the new Voltron to rely exclusively on technology as it’s power source and dreamed to use technology for the greater good. He angrily explains that his family’s technology company, Hawkins Industries, went out of business after an experiment using magic to power it’s technology went wrong and led to his father’s death. The first Force leaves and Keith tells Hawkins that holding onto his past mistake will lead to his pain worsening. At Planet Doom, a satellite transmitting Haggarium energy is activated and launched around Arus’ atmosphere. The satellite depowers the first Voltron’s lions and the new Voltron is called to stop a robeast from attacking Los Angeles. The new Voltron struggles and as the first Force receives word of the attack on Los Angeles, they head out to Galaxy Garrison through their emergency teleportation system bringing a canister of Arusian magic energy.

The Lion Force urges Hawkins to put their canister in the power battery under Galaxy Garrison, but Hawkins still disapproves and he sends an army of robots after them. After the first Voltron Force defeats the robots and subdues Hawkins, Keith respectfully urges Hawkins to free himself from his vendetta with magic and use it as a tool for good like any other. Hawkins tearfully apologies and allows the Lion Force to put their canister in the new Voltron’s power battery to power it enough and defeat the robeast. The new Voltron defeats the robeast and in the aftermath, Hawkins agrees to move on to the greater achievements the Alliance has to offer. Meanwhile on Planet Doom, Zarkon decides that Haggarium could be quite useful for cancelling out Arusian magic and releases Haggar from her cell to work on Zarkon’s next scheme.

• Deadly Flowers- During a date with Keith, Allura breathes in fumes from Haggarium flowers planted by Haggar in an Arusian garden and later in the day starts feeling ill. After collapsing the following night, Allura is taken to the Castle of Lions’ medical room and the Force realizes that Allura is dying from the Haggarium poison from the flowers. Lance states that somewhere in Arus there is a massive source of Arusian magic called the Grand Statue, a statue of King Alfor that can grant a wish to anyone who is kind and decent. Lance leaves for the statue himself while the Force stays behind to watch Allura. Keith stows away in the jet Lance goes with to follow him.

Haggar sends two robeasts to Arus after seeing Lance and Keith go in the jet; one will stop the two pilots and the other will destroy the Castle of Lions. While Lance and Keith are chased by the robeast trying to stop them, Pidge and Hunk try to defend the Castle against the robeast attacking it. Keith and Lance eventually work together to defeat the robeast after Lance initially refuses his help and upon nearing the Grand Statue, the robeast is defeated when Keith wishes for the robeast to be destroyed. Lance wishes for Allura to be cured of her disease and the Grand Statue sends a blast of healing Arusian magic that touches Allura and cures her of her disease. She enters Blue Lion and Keith and Lance quickly arrive to the Castle of Lions and enter their lions. They form Voltron and defeat the robeast before Haggar is sentenced to a dip in acid by Zarkon. Allura thanks Lance for saving her and they almost kiss when Allura notices that Keith is watching. He turns away and closes the door as Lance tries to reassure him he didn’t know Keith was in love with Allura. Lance apologizes to Allura as Keith sits in his room thinking about Allura and how Lance has interfered with his relationship with her.