Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: She-Hulk, #4

Charles Soule and Javier Pulido wrap up their Doctor Doom story in "She-Hulk" #4, and while it's a little too much superheroing versus lawyering, the overall result is still a fun enough conclusion.

Full review here.

Spot-on review. Loved the first three issues. This one is slightly worse, but still loving the art and the legal hi-jinks. Hope it goes back to top of the read pile next month.
    Current top 5: She-Hulk, Daredevil, Velvet, Lazarus, Adventures of Superman

Amazing Member

I don't think I've seen worse art in a comic. The story is pretty dull too. I know they want to take another angle here but, wow, the art makes my eyes bleed and the stories seem pretty weak.

I really enjoyed this issue, I thought it was better than the last one.

The part with Doom was pretty funny ("don't destroy this giant Doom", lol), and I liked how dynamic the art was during her fight with the Doombots. I'd also love to see more team-ups with Daredevil, or maybe a romantic angle (is he single?).

Quote Originally Posted by ComicBookMan View Post
    I don't think I've seen worse art in a comic. The story is pretty dull too. I know they want to take another angle here but, wow, the art makes my eyes bleed and the stories seem pretty weak.
    Fair play, I love Pulido's stuff, but I get that his work isn't to everyone tastes. I certainly wouldn't want every big two comic to look like this, but I think there is room for a few. For me he straddles the line between straight cartooning and the kind of refined silver age feel we're getting from Samnee, Doc Shaner etc.

I expect enough people will pull this in print+digital for it to get to 12 or so issues. I'm ok with that.
    Current top 5: She-Hulk, Daredevil, Velvet, Lazarus, Adventures of Superman