Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Marvel characters you'd like to see in a new Marvel vs Capcom game

I do believe this is an appropriate topic for this board. I just had these moveset ideas for one Marvel character in particular that I wanted to share.

The Punisher's super specials

Steam Roller: The Punisher shoots his opponent in the legs, then hops on a steam roller to flatten them. Wolverine will magically appear next to the downed opponent, and both will get flattened as they futilely try to crawl away. If Wolverine's the opponent, then he'll be alone, obviously.

The Shield: The Punisher and his opponent suddenly find themselves on top of the Empire State Building, and the big-breasted Russian from Garth Ennis' Marvel Knights run knocks out the Punisher's opponent with one punch. The Punisher grabs his opponent and uses them as a shield from the Russian's punches, then he shoves them on the Russian, and tackles both of them, knocking them off the building.

WTF: A giant squid's tentacle comes out of nowhere to grab the opponent and crush them, with the Punisher looking dumbfounded.

Anti-Aircraft gun: what it says. Based on on a scene from the Max run.

Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel) and Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) are my top two. It'd also be nice to have at least one of the Fantastic Four, Namor, and Squirrel Girl.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

I need Cyclops back, and pronto.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Namor, Falcon, and Ant/Giantman I personally think would be the most fun. They would add something different to the game.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

The Punisher would be awesome. Especially because old school Capcom understood him well.

Kamala were be a great choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Cyclops was hands down my favorite Marvel character to use. As well as Psylocke and Omega Red.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I Really Want Scarlet Witch in the Next Marvel vs. Capcom!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

I second this.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    I second this.
    Thanks for the Support Malachi_Munroexxx, Happy to know others want her in this Video Game Series!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Add to that Psylocke, Spiral, Juggernaut, Sabretooth and Venom (the classic Eddie Brock version), just to name a few.

The Superior Spider-Man/Doc Ock (both versions could have similar movesets involving the tentacles, henchmen, the rest of the Sinister/Superior Six and robots, but the SSM could however have sonic and fire webbing, and SM's agility of course)

Elektra, Black Widow (with Yelena as an alt), Carnage, Green Goblin (with HobGoblin as an alt), Paste Pot Pete, Daredevil, Kingpin, Bullseye (with Lady Bullseye as an alt), Loki, Agent Venom, the Abomination, the Leader, most of the various Spider-Men/Women as alts for Peter, AoS characters, Ghost Rider 2099, and Hoss & Buttview from Garth Ennis' GR miniseries. I'd probably never be done if I listed them all, so that will have to do for now.
    Last edited by DS1; 10-28-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Spectacular Member

I really want a 2.5d (ala Street Fighter IV) 4 simultaneous player (ala Smash Bros or 8 simultaneous players
    like the Wii U Smash Bros) Marvel based fighter game that is built to run on the PS4 and Xbone only. I want some really sweet graphical effects only next.gen.systems can pull off that really shows the epic scale of Galactus, Pheonix, The Beyonder and Apocalypse. That way it would be an absolute riot to take them down using a team consisting of Hawkeye, 3D Man, Ms. marvel (Khan) and Squirrel Girl.

I also want it to support Amiibos like the Wii U Smash Bros does but would only be interested if the figures are high quality and it supports atleast 4 players simultaneously. I could see that happening since Amiibos/Skylanders of Avengers would basically be a license For Marvel to print money.
    Last edited by Wikoogle; 10-28-2014 at 10:47 AM.

Black Panther, Namor, Gamora, Vision, Quicksilver, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Medusa, Blackbolt, Ikaris, Terrax, Starlord, Ultron, Typhoid Mary, Elektra
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 10-28-2014 at 10:40 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Medusa, Brother Voodoo and Squirrel Girl.

Invisible Woman
    Cyclops
    Scarlet Witch
    Psylocke
    Black Panther
    Nightcrawler

Cyclops, Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel, Winter Soldier, Spider-Woman, Ultron, Psylocke, Punisher, Rogue, Thanos, Guardians of the Galaxy, Wasp.

Capcom Side:
    Sigma, Megaman, Gene, Cammy, Bison, Dmitri, Gill, Q-Bee

I'd put Sigma and Ultron the final bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

I second this.
    I third it.

Also, Captain America, of course.
    Nightcrawler
    Captain Marvel
    Ms. Marvel
    Black Panther
    to name a few...
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington