4. Emma frost
    5. Kitty Pryde
    6. Doop
    7. Banshee
    8. Pixie
    9. Magik
    10. The Cuckoos

Quote Originally Posted by hqt4991 View Post
    Oh, please don't misundertand me. I didn't even know there was a mutant called Lifeguard until today. I just found the fact that a lifeguard chose Lifeguard as her code name pretty sad.

This survey is eye-opening.
    It's an interesting case. The base character concept is certainly lame, but Claremont has a talent for character development and managed to make her a bit more interesting as he went along.

BANNED

Jeez, even after a small debate on whether or not she should be allowed in (or out), Wanda isn't immediately in the top least favorites!

What say you, boys and girls? Is the X-Forum like the state of Florida and in need of a recount, or is she finally winning you guys over?

Favorites:
    1.Storm
    2.Jean Grey
    3.Rogue
    4.Charles Xavier
    5.Psylocke
    6.Magneto
    7.Emma Frost
    8.Wolverine
    9.Cyclops
    10.Dr. Nemesis
    I don't care! I'll start my own group. Rejection from society is what started the X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Jeez, even after a small debate on whether or not she should be allowed in (or out), Wanda isn't immediately in the top least favorites!

What say you, boys and girls? Is the X-Forum like the state of Florida and in need of a recount, or is she finally winning you guys over?
    Well, maybe the whole thing of the inversión is helping her image ?................................................. .....

As the debate indicates, most people would probably be leaving her out because she isn't an X-Man.

Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

She was in the top least favorite at one point. Right now, she stands at -19, and two voters gave her a 10.

I think just not enough people care about her as a mutant (she was named 11 times), which is fine by me. The further away she stands from mutant matters, the better.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

She was in the top least favorite at one point. Right now, she stands at -19, and two voters gave her a 10.

I think just not enough people care about her as a mutant (she was named 11 times), which is fine by me. The further away she stands from mutant matters, the better.
    Not as a Mutant, she is a Mutant, just as an X-Man since her history with X-Men is not much. But she was counted in the vote as was given by you Hqt4991 and Thank You for that. I think she can be part of this poll mainly cause of the Uncanny Avengers book and who ever is apart of that team, so so counts their.

As for negatives of her, it is what it is, but I never get invested in negatives towards hero characters, but everyone has the freedom to make their own choices, that is what this poll is about.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Not as a Mutant, she is a Mutant, just as an X-Man since her history with X-Men is not much. But she was counted in the vote as was given by you Hqt4991 and Thank You for that. I think she can be part of this poll mainly cause of the Uncanny Avengers book and who ever is apart of that team, so so counts their.
    You are welcome.

If anyone asked me to include Wasp in this poll, I would laugh at them.

You are welcome.

If anyone asked me to include Wasp in this poll, I would laugh at them.
    While I Love Wasp Allot, even thought she is on the Unity Team it would have not made much sense and her is why. With Wanda, the Unity Team is the team she is apart of to help her on the poll, but also she has a history in the X-Verse. Getting away from just HoM, you have her start in the X-Men, having crossovers in books like Bloodlines, her family being a Major Mutant Family, the Magnus family and show forth. Even in alternative media you have X-Men Evolution and Wolverine and the X-Men she is a major part of the X-Verse, more times then the Avengers.

So it is a matter of not just the team, but finding that history balances as to more connections.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Poor Generation X... not old enough to be classic, not new enough to be relevant. Lol. ...
    I was SO tempted & thisclose to adding them, I'm partial myself. But then I thought if them, why not X-Factor, X-Force, & Excalibur alumni, it'd only be fair after all. Then it seemed like too much & just too many, and too definitively 90's. So I decided to make the late 80's/early 90's the cutoff, with a few possible exceptions - not an expert, so not exactly sure, lol. Rest assured though, they were the first to come to mind, and my first & only choice... before I considered all the rest. Just for kicks, M, Penance/Hollow, Chamber, Husk, and... Synch! ... would've made my "Honorable Mentions" list, in that order, but mixed amongst the others. Lame-ass Skin & the gawdawful Gaia would've rocketed to the top of my "Least Faves" though, Mondo too... if he even mattered, lol.

Seriously though, the "Dishonorable" thing was just a play on words & me havin' fun. Let me be clear, I like ALL the characters in my LF/DH list... just not & NOWHERE NEAR as much as those in my faves group above them. They're what keep me fascinated with the X-Men.

Except Gaia, not her, she sucked... she was the Hope Summers of Gen X, contrived beyond compare & the very defintion of... EPIC FAIL!!

And never say never, relevance could be just an anniversary celebration away for the entire GX crew. It could just be me, but they seem to be generating even more nostalgic buzz lately.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 11-05-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hero Worship View Post
    I was SO tempted & thisclose to adding them, I'm partial myself. But then I thought if them, why not X-Factor, X-Force, & Excalibur alumni, it'd only be fair after all. Then it seemed like too much & just too many, and too definitively 90's. So I decided to make the late 80's/early 90's the cutoff, with a few possible exceptions - not an expert, so not exactly sure, lol. Rest assured though, they were the first to come to mind, and my first & only choice... before I considered all the rest. Just for kicks, M, Penance/Hollow, Chamber, Husk, and... Synch! ... would've made my "Honorable Mentions" list, in that order, but mixed amongst the others. Lame-ass Skin & the gawdawful Gaia would've rocketed to the top of my "Least Faves" though, Mondo too... if he even mattered, lol.
    Ahaha, fair enough. ;D

I liked your play on words with "Dishonorable"

I personally don't care enough about Wanda for her to make my Least Favorites list, hah!

EDIT: In fairness to CJStriker, at least I don't HATE her. ;D
    Last edited by Starleafgirl; 11-05-2014 at 09:45 PM.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Ahaha, fair enough. ;D

I liked your play on words with "Dishonorable"

I personally don't care enough about Wanda for her to make my Least Favorites list, hah!

EDIT: In fairness to CJStriker, at least I don't HATE her. ;D
    LOL, Thanks for the Starleafgirl and it is nice to talk to you and meet you.

Everyone makes their own choices and walks their own path of Fandom, that is what makes it Fandom. So indeed thanks for sharing your opinions about Wanda with me and giving me some insist into you fandom path. My path is my own as well and you can tell which on that is, if you ever want to talk just go to the link below in my signature section.

Sneaky update from work.
    Jean Grey is climbing the ranks.
    Controversial characters added. If you have suggestions for other metrics, I would love to hear it.

Sneaky update from work.
    Jean Grey is climbing the ranks.
    Controversial characters added. If you have suggestions for other metrics, I would love to hear it.
    Aww, Warlock's in the 'no positive votes' camp? I like Warlock, he just didn't make my top 10.