Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOldHermit View Post
    God if they bring Mephisto back into the mix it would be an absolute nightmare.
    Didn't MJ make Mephisto swear that in exchange for letting him do what he did in OMD, he can never again torment Peter in any way?
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

BANNED

…Alright, Marvel, you have my attention.

Amazing Member

Guys this is clearly not the 616...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    No. It's just for Secret Wars. They're not gonna undo something they went through hell (no pun intended) to enact.

Unless of course they had this all planned since doing OMD in the first place.

Something along the lines of let's undo the marriage of Peter and Mary Jane by having them make a deal with Mephisto to stir things up and then roughly 10 years or so later undo the whole thing and bring back baby May from the Clone Saga as well to stir things up again.

BANNED

Like that's gonna stop anyone.

If its not 616, why would it be called RENEW your vows. Also... Im stupidly happy right now.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Didn't MJ make Mephisto swear that in exchange for letting him do what he did in OMD, he can never again torment Peter in any way?
    I have no idea. All I know is that two wrongs don't make a right. Getting Mephisto to erase the marriage from history was a horrible retcon I'd expect from DC. Getting Mephisto to undo his previous retcon would just make things worse.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Yay! Ok I know it's gonna be an alternative universe and probably not be undoing One More Day, much as I have really hoped they would, but getting to see a world where Peter and MJ marry and have a daughter is awesome, even if we've lost MC2 Peter lately. Interested to see what this version of Peter would think of his counterpart, or say the House of M Spidey married to Gwen instead.

Also if it is undoing OMD, please have Peter punch Mephisto in the face.

Don't really care about the recent teasers. They seem to tease some new Marvel event and i'm done with those. It's a 2015 resolution of mine. But that image is just lovely and a bitter reminder of what was lost. I want a poster.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Yay! Ok I know it's gonna be an alternative universe and probably not be undoing One More Day, much as I have really hoped they would, but getting to see a world where Peter and MJ marry and have a daughter is awesome, even if we've lost MC2 Peter lately. Interested to see what this version of Peter would think of his counterpart, or say the House of M Spidey married to Gwen instead.

Also if it is undoing OMD, please have Peter punch Mephisto in the face.

It says "Renew your vows" that implies more of Peter and Mary Jane getting remarried rather than the undoing of OMD itself.

However, revealing on the cover of having a daughter that age implies the undoing of OMD instead because baby May could likely be that age if OMD is undone and Peter and Mary Jane find her.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Look how miserable Peter and MJ look. While I can't say for sure either way, this might be en attempt to further slander the marriage by showing a reality in which it is an utter drag on Peter's life.

Even if it is SW/AU related we should all buy 20 copies of whatever it is to show Marvel this is what is needed in the 616

Since Slott released the image probably means he will write whatever it is

Oh boy. The rage will be glorious and eternal. So this was the Spider-Man freak out moment.

It's an alternate universe, obvs. Secret Wars going on and all. Redhead daugther hints OMD never-to-be baby, rather than May, so I'm guessing it's "What if they rejected Mephisto's offer". Still, if it means spotlighting the couple in any shape or form, with good writing, I'm game.

That art...
    Last edited by Webhead; 10-30-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Honest question, does anyone know who drew this work? I thought of Giuseppe Camuncoli but it still looks different.

EDIT: Didn't see the Adam Kubert post.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Oh boy. The rage will be glorious and eternal. So this was the Spider-Man freak out moment.

It's an alternate universe, obvs. Secret Wars going on and all. Redhead daugther hints OMD never-to-be baby, rather than May, so I'm guessing it's "What if they rejected Mephisto's offer". Still, if it means spotlighting the couple in any shape or form, with good writing, I'm game.

Who's to say that the 616 version of Mayday Parker wouldn't be a redhead?