Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

for anyone interested in reading the black lagoon/spiderman crossover check the link here:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1057192...arvel-Team-Ups

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    So many good ideas already stated.

The Nextwave team in the world of Kill la Kill

Magik(Illyana) of the X-Men in the world of Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero

Thor Odinson (with Mjolnir) vs Goku from the end of Dragonball Z

ALL THREE major Ant-Men (Hank Pym, Scott Lang and Eric O'Grady) and throw in Lang's daughter Stature for good measure together trapped in the world of Attack on Titan with their size changing powers.
    BRILLIANT IDEA!

i also would love to see wolverine trying to go up against some titans even trying to relate to mikasa ackerman and levi ackerman

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Well since i love the Xteams the most from fox I want a Xuniverse Fan4 Secret Invasion cross over, followed by Days of Future Present

From Mavel I want a dark Anime series following the scary characters of Marvel U rated R starring randomly Blade,Ghost Rider,Lilith,Doc Strange,Inhumans, ect

Sony-Maximum Carnage using Spiderman U characters instead of captain America use a Spiderwoman and Firestar should ve shared just don't caller her or Shriek mutants.

Universal-I want Atlantis vs Leurmia

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    for anyone interested in reading the black lagoon/spiderman crossover check the link here:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1057192...arvel-Team-Ups
    Wow that was a terrible fan fic. Spidey could speed blitz and Web up all of hotel mascow even when stabbed by a knife. And spidey didn't make any cracks at revy being a poor man's hbo Laura croft. Plus she'd get owned by spiderman the second she opened her mouth about killing a person. I know peter was nerfed but that's not the only way to make a team up possible between a heartless killer and a super hero.
    Last edited by Heasensy32; 11-01-2014 at 01:56 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    I want to see Marvel Universe cross over with Kodomo no Jikan or I My Me Strawberry Eggs

I'd also like to see Great Teacher Onizuka become a teacher for Young Avengers, New Warriors and Runaways
    I really don't want a bunch of loli's to be in the marvel universe

Thor in Sword Art Online II
    We need better comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Thor in Sword Art Online II
    you think it's possible for thor to be entering in an MMO game?

you think it's possible for thor to be entering in an MMO game?
    You need to watch the latest episode to understand why lol
    We need better comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    You need to watch the latest episode to understand why lol
    well, unless Thor is good at MMO games LOL. but anyway no, i watched SAO and it sucked and SAO 2 sounds and looks pretty bad. seriously, if there was a crossover between the two Odin would give Kirito his throne and he would be the leader of the Avengers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heasensy32 View Post
    Wow that was a terrible fan fic. Spidey could speed blitz and Web up all of hotel mascow even when stabbed by a knife. And spidey didn't make any cracks at revy being a poor man's hbo Laura croft. Plus she'd get owned by spiderman the second she opened her mouth about killing a person. I know peter was nerfed but that's not the only way to make a team up possible between a heartless killer and a super hero.
    i love this fic. sure it's not a crossover we woujld be expecting but spiderman and revy were in character. i especially love revy's story in trying to mess with spidey's head about the day gwen stacey died.

BANNED

i love this fic. sure it's not a crossover we woujld be expecting but spiderman and revy were in character. i especially love revy's story in trying to mess with spidey's head about the day gwen stacey died.
    Peter would never let a crazy version of punisher get to him, he'd never let revy even help him because she's batshit insane. Revy would never get on a more powerful persons bad side unless she was confident she could kill them and she cannot kill peter even on a worse day. Spider-Man came off too submissive even for his standards and Revy was too overconfident and ignorant.

Both of them would fight at the drop of a hat, Spidey would insult as much if not more as revy plus would smack a hoe for bringing up a personal failure and Revy would try to run because he's beyond her super gunslinger skills and peak human abilites.

It was just bad overall and revy won the battle of wits, you just don't match wits and psyche smarts with spidey unless your name is clint, osborn, or wade.

My idea is this spidey overpowers her in a snappy clash, webs her up only to let her out, and tells her to cut out the b.e.t channel slang and work with him to get out of arcades game and makes it clear no killing or he's breaking her arms. Revy agrees and with her criminal mind finds a way to kill spidey and arcade while feigning cooperation with the Web slinger but this fails completely. At the end Spidey is cornered by hotel mascow with spider slayers not normal solider men and has no choice but to retreat but says something cool and states he'll be back to roanapur to clean up the trash thusly making spiderman look good instead of and a quote two hands "a total bitch".
    Last edited by Heasensy32; 11-01-2014 at 07:54 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heasensy32 View Post
    Peter would never let a crazy version of punisher get to him, he'd never let revy even help him because she's batshit insane. Revy would never get on a more powerful persons bad side unless she was confident she could kill them and she cannot kill peter even on a worse day. Spider-Man came off too submissive even for his standards and Revy was too overconfident and ignorant.

Both of them would fight at the drop of a hat, Spidey would insult as much if not more as revy plus would smack a hoe for bringing up a personal failure and Revy would try to run because he's beyond her super gunslinger skills and peak human abilites.

It was just bad overall and revy won the battle of wits, you just don't match wits and psyche smarts with spidey unless your name is clint, osborn, or wade.

My idea is this spidey overpowers her in a snappy clash, webs her up only to let her out, and tells her to cut out the b.e.t channel slang and work with him to get out of arcades game and makes it clear no killing or he's breaking her arms. Revy agrees and with her criminal mind finds a way to kill spidey and arcade while feigning cooperation with the Web slinger but this fails completely. At the end Spidey is cornered by hotel mascow with spider slayers not normal solider men and has no choice but to retreat but says something cool and states he'll be back to roanapur to clean up the trash thusly making spiderman look good instead of and a quote two hands "a total bitch".
    sounds alot better and more readable. but this fanfic was just good and fun and with all of the stuff that's happening to spiderman since he's so guilt ridden i belieev a psychotatic blood thirsty c*** is pretty understandable to blame espeically with those devilish eyes

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Some more Ideas of some Cool Crossovers I like to see happen, but not just who series, but
    Individual Characters as well.

The Illuminati with Neon Genesis Evangelion!

Peter Parker (aka Spider-Man) with Usagi Tsukino (aka Sailor Moon)!

Ghost Rider with Alucard (Hellsing Ultimate)!

Guardians of the Galaxy with Tenchi Muyo!

Thor with Sailor Jupiter!

Hulk Family with Attack on Titan!

Victor Van Doom with Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass)!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by judaspaladin View Post
    Preach on CJ! Hellsing Ultimate is an awesome series, it's one of the best works on vampires since Stephen King's Salem's Lot and is an awesome action series in general. I can't recommend it enough
    Indeed well said Judaspaladin, you did some well said preaching yourself my friend and you Avatar is a Good Representation of that in many ways on the subject! ;-)

As the more I think about it, the Hellsing Organization maybe one of the Best suited to Fight the Unique Marvel Zombie Virus Powered Beings. Hellsing IMO, in its name itself, Ultimate, they are IMO the Ultimate Forms of Vampires in a way that makes sense going by their Dark Arts and genetics Evolution.

Really it be an Amazing Battle to Behold Indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

X-Men and Tokyo ESP

Tokyo ESP is basically 'Japanese X-Men ongoing starring Japanese Kitty Pryde and Nightcrawler'.

Daredevil and Until Death Do Us Part

It's not a romance manga.

Basically, Daredevil meets Hijikata Mamoru who is a blind swordsman and vigilante who protects a girl named Haruka using his skills. Mamoru also works for the Elements organization to catch and punish criminals who escape the law.

I don't know much about the X-Men but I think Haruka would relate to any mutants with precognitive powers.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly