Default Ra's Al Ghul vs Baron Zemo

No moonstones for Zemo.

(1)Sword fight.

(2)Month of prep for both sides.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Zemo with a sword is pretty clearly outclassed by Cap. Ra's with a sword stomps Bane. Edge likely goes to Ra's.

With prep? They both have come up with city/world screwing stuff.

ZEMO! Zemo is a better planner than Ra's. Ra's would be needing to get to a lazarus pit mighty quick after.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

I think Zemo wins.He is one of the greatest swordfighters in MU,so he could go toe-to-toe with Ra's centuries experience.With prep,Zemo has an edge considering the use of metahumans and powerhouses,while Ra's has a more manpower,but not superhumans in his constant weaponry.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius