Page 3 of 436 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

I keep hoping that some future comic will reveal that Tim's viginity is intact, and that he didn't lose it through that Trigon rape **** that happened in Teen Titans. They could say it stopped with kissing or dry humping.

I wish New 52 would stayed to the old Tim's story. Felt New 52 didn't care much about Darke's fan.
    Last edited by stick0; 05-03-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Ultimate Member

I'm curious/excited to see Tim appear in Eternal.

Extraordinary Member

Or at least approached it the same way they did Jason and Dick's. Both of those guys got remote changes and updates; Tim got an overhaul from an overworked writer.

I'm still thinking Lobdell might modify or reverse his earlier story in that Secret Origins issue.

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I'm still thinking Lobdell might modify or reverse his earlier story in that Secret Origins issue.
    God I hope so, Teen Titans 0 was an atrocity of an issue and it gave Tim a shitty back story.

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Or at least approached it the same way they did Jason and Dick's. Both of those guys got remote changes and updates; Tim got an overhaul from an overworked writer.

Please! Please! Please! Make this happen. Lobdell ruined Tim in the new 52. That origin is so awful and it takes so much away from what I loved about his character pre-new 52. I mean if you read into that story you can probably see the fact that Tim was kinda trying to kinda kill his parents so Batman could adopt him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stick0 View Post
    I wish New 52 would stayed to the old Tim's story. Felt New 52 didn't care much about Darke's fan.
    Gee whatever gave u that impression. Look on the bright side at least he has friends whereas Dick had his entire social network erased and all his history of leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Trevel8182 View Post
    Please! Please! Please! Make this happen. Lobdell ruined Tim in the new 52. That origin is so awful and it takes so much away from what I loved about his character pre-new 52. I mean if you read into that story you can probably see the fact that Tim was kinda trying to kinda kill his parents so Batman could adopt him.
    I wouldn't say kill but it did read like he wanted to get rid of them so he could be with Batman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I wouldn't say kill but it did read like he wanted to get rid of them so he could be with Batman
    What issue was that? I think Tim would make a great Menendez-type murderer. So in the new 52, we have no adopted sons and one currently-dead biological son (unless it's revealed later that Talia got knocked up by some other guy instead of Bruce)?

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Gotta agree on getting rid of the whole issue 0 backstory, that was some bad writing there and I know that Scott can do a hell of a lot better than that. Triggon thing needs to be addressed, but it seems with Teen Titans that doesn't happen, namely when it comes to robins. After all Dick got suckered into sleeping with one of his team mates way back when when said team mate (a shape shifter) turned into Starfire (who I think at the time they were engaged or nearly so?) and he got blamed for it.

It would be interesting if that story that Tim told was something totally made up as a cover to something, and it turns out that he has (had?) good parents but there was something that happened so he wound up with Batman.

I still want the REAL Bart to show up along wit Kon and the three of them have some fun adventures. Oh and uh, can we please have a spoiler and Robin adventure?

Anyone else think that the lighting in those panels make tim's outfit look greenish some what? Sort of like his old robin costume.

All-New Member

That scares me.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -PT- View Post
    That scares me.
    What scares you?

Quote Originally Posted by -PT- View Post
    That scares me.
    Don't be scared bro, never be scared.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tim Drake; 05-05-2014 at 03:16 PM.

Tim's origin needs to be re-done. I refuse to accept the Nu52 version of him since he isn't even the same character anymore.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Where was this at? Even in the Old 52, Timmy couldn't WAIT to start referring to himself as "Tim Wayne."