Page 307 of 436 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 6532

Tim is not asexual. He is just shy and acts awkwardly around girls. Not every teenage boy is a Don Juan.*
    Oh, i'm pretty sure than that was the original intention and Dixon would never let Tim gone into the evils of teenage sex .
    Just an idea that pop in my head during Lewis run. Also i'm probably being insensitve, but that monologue of Tim thinking "Isn't this pretty much how we ended up with Damian?" just make me chuckle

Fantastic Member

Ugh.

Another reason to hate Lobdell.

Tim losing his virginity should have been a special plot. It should have -meant- something.

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    Ugh.

Another reason to hate Lobdell.

Tim losing his virginity should have been a special plot. It should have -meant- something.

*sigh*
    Should have been Steph.

BANNED

Not every first time requires the sky to open and birds to sing, folks

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Not every first time requires the sky to open and birds to sing, folks
    Not every first time requires an interdimensional demon taking control of your brain and causing you to bang a demi-goddess...

But maybe I'm just old school...

1. I don't think Tim was a virgin when he slept with Cass for the first time. He was New52 Tim. He wasn't shy with girls.

2. It wasn't the first time they had sex, when Trigon took control of their brains.

So we don't know who took Tim's virginity. Maybe she was a nice, regular girl.

Last edited by shadowsgirl; 10-12-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Should have been Steph.
    Wasn’t Steph on limbo around that time?

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Wasn’t Steph on limbo around that time?
    She certainly was.

Given how New-52 Tim was I doubt Cassie was even his first. Problem some civilian girl that happened off panel.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    1. I don't think Tim was a virgin when he slept with Cass for the first time. He was New52 Tim. He wasn't shy with girls.

2. It wasn't the first time they had sex, when Trigon took control of their brains.

So we don't know who took Tim's virginity. Maybe she was a nice, regular girl.

But didn't the final issue of the run make it obvious that Tim and Cassie were never in any kind of a relationship?

Also why isn't anyone talking about the Stephanie Brown Convergence tie in that made it pretty clear they were doing it by the end of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    But didn't the final issue of the run make it obvious that Tim and Cassie were never in any kind of a relationship?

Also why isn't anyone talking about the Stephanie Brown Convergence tie in that made it pretty clear they were doing it by the end of the issue.
    The Tim/Cassie stuff is definitely something that is up to interpretation(on how far they went).

I guess no one brought up convergence since that was Pre-52 Tim.

On another note. Any guesses for what life is like for Cass in the future evil Tim/Batman timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    On another note. Any guesses for what life is like for Cass in the future evil Tim/Batman timeline?
    She’s plotting his demise and leading the Bat-Rebellion.

Obviously, she is death (much to Assam changrin), because we know that this future wouldn't have happened if she was still around .

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    She’s plotting his demise and leading the Bat-Rebellion.
    That'd actually wouldn't be a bad direction. Perhaps she's involved with the League of Shadows/or Assassins in some capacity?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Perhaps she's involved with the League of Shadows/or Assassins in some capacity?
    Don't even suggest that. Seriously. NO.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Obviously, she is dead
    I suggested it, and I've seen the idea growing traction elsewhere, but it is possible that the thing with Clayface that set Tim off was him losing control and killing Cass.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    because we know that this future wouldn't have happened if she was still around .
    Pretty much. Being totally honest, I COULD see her respecting Dick's seniority and history and let him take up the mantle before her (My biggest problem with BftC in this regard is that Cass wasn't even addressed)...but the second he was outy she would have taken it. (And even if she didn't, it's not like Tim could hack his way to victory against her)
    Last edited by Assam; 10-12-2017 at 07:46 PM.