Page 356 of 436 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 6532

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    If Tynion is leaving TEC, do you guys want any changes or new turns on Tim's portrayal? Like, say, less hacking as his weapon of choice?
    A return of his social life, if not restoring some kind of normal status quo, at the very least let him hang out with Steph and/or Cass in public outside of costume. Ideally, bring Ives back as his old friend who figured out he was Robin a long time ago, and gives him an outside perspective on things. Let his awkwardness shine.

Let him be a detective, examine behavior, find patterns, make conclusions. I'm fine with the networking, but make it targeted. Not just "I hacked it and got the data", but instead "Based on these real world interactions, I'm going to hack into X to find out Y", the act of getting in isn't impressive, more the knowing where to look.

LOL, Tim looks like a real pimp in this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    A return of his social life, if not restoring some kind of normal status quo, at the very least let him hang out with Steph and/or Cass in public outside of costume. Ideally, bring Ives back as his old friend who figured out he was Robin a long time ago, and gives him an outside perspective on things. Let his awkwardness shine.

Let him be a detective, examine behavior, find patterns, make conclusions. I'm fine with the networking, but make it targeted. Not just "I hacked it and got the data", but instead "Based on these real world interactions, I'm going to hack into X to find out Y", the act of getting in isn't impressive, more the knowing where to look.
    I'm in full agreement for something like this

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    I'm in full agreement for something like this
    Thanks! Ha I just want a more mature version of Dixon!Tim

Hey shadows, if its not too much trouble could you spoiler tag more risque fan art in the future?

I browse this forum at work from time to time

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    LOL, Tim looks like a real pimp in this picture.

I think Tim should be gay. The girls are hanging around because they know he won't harass them.

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    Hey shadows, if its not too much trouble could you spoiler tag more risque fan art in the future?

I browse this forum at work from time to time
    Ok

10char

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I think Tim should be gay. The girls are hanging around because they know he won't harass them.
    I know you’re trolling, like always, but anyway, Tim is straight since 1989. It would be pointless to change his sexual orientation. He's had a couple of girlfriends, and he never showed attraction towards men. If you want to read about a gay teen at DC, I suggest Bunker.

These are really cute.

…and bizarre.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    I know you’re trolling, like always, but anyway, Tim is straight since 1989. It would be pointless to change his sexual orientation. He's had a couple of girlfriends, and he never showed attraction towards men. If you want to read about a gay teen at DC, I suggest Bunker.
    I personally agree with you, but all the Young Justice people seem to think quite firmly that he is in love with Kon.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

“All”? Hardly. I'm a big YJ fan, and I always found the notion of a Tim/Kon romance to be ludicrous.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    “All”? Hardly. I'm a big YJ fan, and I always found the notion of a Tim/Kon romance to be ludicrous.
    Well is definetly Tim most popular pairing out there (to be fair i think than that is the case with most of the M/M pairings out there), personally i see where the idea comes from, but they are without a doubt just good bros.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    But he isn't. Dude isn't even a virgin anymore as he slept with Cassie and Stephanie.

Tim.also is dating Cassie in the YJ series too.

-

On another note. Decided to catch up on IJ2 comic but... Well, I heard Tim was killed off like nothing. Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    On another note. Decided to catch up on IJ2 comic but... Well, I heard Tim was killed off like nothing. Is this true?
    Yes, Tim died almost immediately after he left the Phantom Zone.

Tim looks very muscular. It’s so weird when he seems bigger than Dick or Jason.