Page 435 of 436 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436 LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 6532
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Just to kind of get some sort of consensus; what do you Tim fans think about him suddenly being Robin again?
    Personally, I'm okay with it, the identity of RED Robin as a name didn't work for Tim, going back to Robin (at least until another more suitable codename comes along) makes sense. Its not like in-universe many people actualy CALLED Tim *RED* Robin anyway.

I'm more interested to see how Bendis handles Tim whatever name he's given (I'm actually finding Bendis' time at DC fascinating, I wasn't enamoured with all his Marvel work,far from it, but he's been pleasantly surprisingly impressive at DC so far IMHO)
    Last edited by James Hunter; 12-07-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I have a sudden craving for animated Marcus To Tim Drake voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Love that one

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Love that one
    me too, were it not for the fact that Tim is flying. I always hated him doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    me too, were it not for the fact that Tim is flying. I always hated him doing it.
    His he flying though? Or is he "Falling with Style" lol
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Incredible Member

I am slowly working my way through the Robin series, just recently passed issue 50 or so and I've noticed that it (along with a lot of other Bat titles) are part of a bunch of different events though the years, so I did some checking up on them and seeing what it was all about.
    At the start I completely skipped the Knightfall story (but I will most likely pick it up now since it's on sale and go back and read it). I also did not read the Contagion or Legacy event because it did not seem to have the best reviews.
    So at the moment I've just finished reading Cataclysm and are working my way up to No Mans Land. After that I'll go back to reading the single issues until I stumble upon another multi-title event.

While reading these events I'm noticing that mostly the Robin issues go by a lot easier (meaning, they are just more fun to read) and there are some really bad artwork in some of the Batman issues in Cataclysm.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    I am slowly working my way through the Robin series, just recently passed issue 50 or so and I've noticed that it (along with a lot of other Bat titles) are part of a bunch of different events though the years, so I did some checking up on them and seeing what it was all about.
    At the start I completely skipped the Knightfall story (but I will most likely pick it up now since it's on sale and go back and read it). I also did not read the Contagion or Legacy event because it did not seem to have the best reviews.
    So at the moment I've just finished reading Cataclysm and are working my way up to No Mans Land. After that I'll go back to reading the single issues until I stumble upon another multi-title event.

While reading these events I'm noticing that mostly the Robin issues go by a lot easier (meaning, they are just more fun to read) and there are some really bad artwork in some of the Batman issues in Cataclysm.
    I envy you, i have great memories of that times. All Chuck Dixon stuff was gorgeous, I'm missing it badly.

Nice pic. Although I will say Wonder Girl's shirt reminds me of Carol Danvers' current look. Also not sure about how I feel about Jonah Hex's descendant. Tim looks good tho.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Looks cool, especially Bart.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Can't ait. Bart especually looks like the return to fun loving Bart of old.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    . Also not sure about how I feel about Jonah Hex's descendant.
    yeah, I don't understand the concept. The idea of Jonah being an ex-civil war soldier/gunslinger who's face was burned and he's a bounty hunter has a number of interesting hooks and visual cues to make him interesting. Having someone say her great great grandfather was a scarred bounty hunter from the civil war... isn't nearly as interesting. It's not like he had powers that she inherited or anything... so I'm gonna need to hear a lot more before she interests me at all.

Incredible Member

Straight from the March 2018 Solicit

YOUNG JUSTICE #3
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art by PATRICK GLEASON and VIKTOR BOGDANOVIC
    cover by PATRICK GLEASON
    variant cover by EVAN “DOC” SHANER
    Young Justice is back, baby! Bendis and Gleason reunite all your favorites in one place! Robin (Tim Drake—the best Robin) and Amethyst (best Princess of Gemworld!) team with Wonder Girl, Jinny Hex and the new Teen Lantern (not even close to the best Green Lantern) to take back the mysterious Gemworld from the evil forces of dark Opal. Meanwhile, the reunited Impulse and Superboy have a lot of explaining to do. Also in this issue, find out where Connor Kent has been all this time. This is a big issue for Superboy fans!
    ON SALE 03.06.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    yeah, I don't understand the concept. The idea of Jonah being an ex-civil war soldier/gunslinger who's face was burned and he's a bounty hunter has a number of interesting hooks and visual cues to make him interesting. Having someone say her great great grandfather was a scarred bounty hunter from the civil war... isn't nearly as interesting. It's not like he had powers that she inherited or anything... so I'm gonna need to hear a lot more before she interests me at all.
    I was interested because I wanted to know what I expected to be a gun-toting teenager will be doing in the current climate, but that looks like a space gun, so they're not going there.

Fantastic Member

This looks so off the wall and crazy.

i love it.