Page 104 of 436 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 6532
    Extraordinary Member

Considering the way technology has updated, Ives could be reintroduced as a friend Tim keeps in contact with by playing online video games with him. That way you could include him in issues where Tim is a world away or still in hiding, and it would embrace the idea that they're geeky friends who love to talk.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Considering the way technology has updated, Ives could be reintroduced as a friend Tim keeps in contact with by playing online video games with him. That way you could include him in issues where Tim is a world away or still in hiding, and it would embrace the idea that they're geeky friends who love to talk.
    Hm, dont really like the idea, Tim never struck me as a gamer, while he did love PnP he had to quit that, he was leading a double life already, little time for hobbies and even less of an inclination to play them considering none of them could offer even a fraction of the excitement.
    I do see tim using social networks to keep contact. But his friendship with Ives was always more real, meeting him like this, during the day, in public spaces, doing normal stuff. It created a very strong contrast betwen his two lives that was very interesting and added a lot of depth to the character.
    Last edited by Lhynn; 11-22-2016 at 06:17 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lhynn View Post
    Hm, dont really like the idea, Tim never struck me as a gamer, while he did love PnP he had to quit that, he was leading a double life already, little time for hobbies and even less of an inclination to play them considering none of them could offer even a fraction of the excitement.
    In one of his earliest cases as Robin he and Batman were iirc going against kid that let somehow computer games become reality and and they were only able to beat it due to Tims gaming skills.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    In one of his earliest cases as Robin he and Batman were iirc going against kid that let somehow computer games become reality and and they were only able to beat it due to Tims gaming skills.
    Oh? Then im wrong
    Could you tell me which one?

I like the idea of Tim occasionally playing video games. He'd be the kind of guy who would be into and would absolutely wreck at something like Rainbow Six: Siege.

Ives was a great character, Dixon sure knows how to write teenagers better than anybody else in the industry.
    I'm curious as to whether or not he still can. He's gone pretty much full Nugent these days.

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    I like the idea of Tim occasionally playing video games. He'd be the kind of guy who would be into and would absolutely wreck at something like Rainbow Six: Siege.
    Could be one of the few things he and Damian have in common (though so far it looks like Damian prefers arcades) .

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    I'm curious as to whether or not he still can. He's gone pretty much full Nugent these days.
    What the heck is Dixon doing these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

What the heck is Dixon doing these days?
    Check his twitter feed for his various rants. He's also hawking a political graphic novel, as well as doing podcasts with Milo Y.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Check his twitter feed for his various rants. He's also hawking a political graphic novel, as well as doing podcasts with Milo Y.
    Hes always been a conservative, dont see whats wrong with that.

Fantastic Member

When did change his costume? Don't follow him that much, last I saw he was in that red robin costume, not a robin costume with a double r on it

Quote Originally Posted by Shriveling_memo View Post
    When did change his costume? Don't follow him that much, last I saw he was in that red robin costume, not a robin costume with a double r on it
    He started wearing the new suit with Rebirth .

Incredible Member

Hes always been a conservative, dont see whats wrong with that.
    Well, for starters, there's different degrees/types of conservative, and since his last DC work Chuck's sadly gone off the deep end into Conspiracyville.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by twincast View Post
    Well, for starters, there's different degrees/types of conservative, and since his last DC work Chuck's sadly gone off the deep end into Conspiracyville.
    With the amount of dirt on hillary on the last elections, the mails, the podesta brothers, pizzagate and all that, who could blame him.

Anyway do you think Tims role on rebirth will be covered on detective? or will we get a new book called rebirth once all the players are in place?

With the amount of dirt on hillary on the last elections, the mails, the podesta brothers, pizzagate and all that, who could blame him.

Anyway do you think Tims role on rebirth will be covered on detective? or will we get a new book called rebirth once all the players are in place?
    My guess is it will be in another book. Being that this 'rebirth' event is supposed to be big.

Incredible Member

None of which substantiated by any reputable source. But please let's not turn this into yet another political thread.

Edit: By "none of which" I naturally only specifically meant all the severe accusations/allegations that go beyond basic run of the mill U.S. politics.
    Last edited by twincast; 11-23-2016 at 12:10 PM.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.