Page 105 of 436 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 6532

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Could be one of the few things he and Damian have in common (though so far it looks like Damian prefers arcades) .
    The thought of Tim and Damian playing tactical shooters together is just wonderful.

Incredible Member

I still can not believe there are people who take the pizzagate seriously

Lets try not to discuss Dixon's politics. We'll just end up having a political argument and there's no point in it here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by twincast View Post
    None of which substantiated by any reputable source. But please let's not turn this into yet another political thread.

Edit: By "none of which" I naturally only specifically meant all the severe accusations/allegations that go beyond basic run of the mill U.S. politics.
    Name a source that is still reputable tho. The media sold out, we saw it clearly with the last elections, blatantly trying to manipulate the popular vote with misinformation, trickery and deceit.
    Id trust a well sourced blogger over the new york times any day.

But WWw is right, theres nothing to gain by discussing that here.

BANNED

I read 6 DC comics today, and 4 of them mentioned Tim. It's clear that DC writers are obsessed with him so can they please bring him back already? Next Batman arc, please?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I read 6 DC comics today, and 4 of them mentioned Tim. It's clear that DC writers are obsessed with him so can they please bring him back already? Next Batman arc, please?
    Which 4?
    I'm trying to figure out what to read to keep up with Rebirth and everything leading to it. What's the "reading list" for rebirth so far?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    Which 4?
    I'm trying to figure out what to read to keep up with Rebirth and everything leading to it. What's the "reading list" for rebirth so far?
    'Tec and Teen Titans from this week, Trinity and Nightwing from last week. Mostly brief mentions, but it's clear that Tim is on a lot of people's minds.

BANNED

Drakedom.jpg
    Found this on twitter a couple days ago, what do you guys think? better than the cowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Lhynn View Post
    Drakedom.jpg
    Found this on twitter a couple days ago, what do you guys think? better than the cowl?
    I like this look. I never liked the cowl for Tim and think the domino mask works best for him.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    No doubt. Bring him back! Probably won't though for another year or so though.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lhynn View Post
    Drakedom.jpg
    Sweet! I like it!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    No doubt. Bring him back! Probably won't though for another year or so though.
    The longer it takes, the longer characters will still be mentioning him constantly. He's in limbo and he still has more impact on the Bat-books than the entire New 52 era.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I found this on amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/Robin-Vol-4-C...keywords=robin

Finally, it seems they are going to collect all Dixon stuff about Tim from A to Z.

BANNED

Thats good news, its great stuff.

BANNED

So not even a clue about when well know more about Tim? i heard something about a new crisis.