Page 106 of 436 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 6532

Quote Originally Posted by Lhynn View Post
    So not even a clue about when well know more about Tim? i heard something about a new crisis.
    The word is that Mr. Oz going to play a big role during the first half of next year, so most likely sometime between January and June.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    The word is that Mr. Oz going to play a big role during the first half of next year, so most likely sometime between January and June.
    Hopefully this means pre flashpoint Tim somewhere there.

From 'Tec #946:

Tec946.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

From 'Tec #946:

Tec946.jpg
    Sauce? I haven't seen a preview yet?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Sauce? I haven't seen a preview yet?
    Tynion's Twitter. He got comps for this and the Holiday Special today.

Edit: Here.
    Last edited by Caivu; 12-06-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Also, that looks like some Alvaro Martinez art (which makes me happy, since he's by far my favorite Tec artist).
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

From 'Tec #946:

Tec946.jpg
    Now I'm just wondering what kind of Justice League stories Bruce has told Tim ?

Though I also have to wonder if Bruce was able to take every Robin to the Watchtower at some point...

Tynion's Twitter. He got comps for this and the Holiday Special today.

Edit: Here.
    Ah, thanks! I take it back - it does look like Barrows. (Now I miss Martinez even more...

BANNED

From 'Tec #946:

Tec946.jpg
    It's a good thing Bruce doesn't really hate teams considering he's been on about 1,000 since his introduction. For a brooding loner he really gravitates towards groups of people.

Unrelated, that Holiday Special cover sucks. Lazy art, bad composition, zero humor or creativity, Damien front and center, Burnside Babs, Nu Wally, are these really the characters who should've gotten the cover spot?
    Last edited by Atlanta96; 12-06-2016 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    It's a good thing Bruce doesn't really hate teams considering he's been on about 1,000 since his introduction. For a brooding loner he really gravitates towards groups of people.
    And he has enough partners/sidekicks to take up residency in every room of Wayne Manor .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And he has enough partners/sidekicks to take up residency in every room of Wayne Manor .
    Yeah, he sure does. Cause why give Bruce a reasonably sized supporting cast when you can give him a cast of millions?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now I'm just wondering what kind of Justice League stories Bruce has told Tim ?

Though I also have to wonder if Bruce was able to take every Robin to the Watchtower at some point...
    Probably not many during his very short stint of Red Robin.

I went back and reread 'Tec, and even though I still disliked the writing as a whole, Tim was written pretty well there minus all the over the top hacking. I just wish that they could have found a better way than fake "killing" him off.
    Last edited by Pohzee; 12-07-2016 at 05:08 AM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Probably not many during his very short stint of Red Robin.

I went back and reread 'Tec, and even though I still disliked the writing as a whole, Tim was written pretty well there minus all the over the top hacking. I just wish that they could have found a better way than fake "killing" him off.
    And right before at least 2 Bat-Family focused stories. If they wanted to re-integrate him into the Bat-books, his death should probably have come at a later time.

So, any early guesses to what Tim's role will be in the DCU once he comes back?

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    So, any early guesses to what Tim's role will be in the DCU once he comes back?
    Nite Owl...