Page 151 of 436 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 6532
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    no, tim and kon belong together. Their friendship is pure awesomeness.

Attachment 47363
    they're so f**king gay here, and i love it xdd

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    they're so f**king gay here, and i love it xdd
    They are best friends, that's it. I don't ship them, they are practically like brothers. Besides, Tim had a lot of girlfriends, so hell no.

BANNED

They are best friends, that's it. I don't ship them, they are practically like brothers. Besides, Tim had a lot of girlfriends, so hell no.
    I don't ship them either. I ship KonXCassie and TimXAriana. They ARE just best friends...doesn't change the fact that plenty of writers find it fun to write them as if they're a couple.

BANNED

It's cute because they're obviously not meant to be gay but the dialogue is indicative of a relationship anyway. It worked, I really liked that dynamic.

I just hope they won't become a couple in the future. In today's society, you never know. I like some cute gay couples, but Tim and Kon are always just BFF in my eyes. It's just seems wrong to me, but I know a lot of fans (and writers?) ship them really hard. I never understood why the need to ship 2 straight men together. But the internet is full of these strange, imagined couples. I always laugh when people ship Dean and Sam Winchester. I mean, seriously? There was an episode in Supernatural, when Sam and Dean broke the fourth wall and read some comments on the internet, heh, Dean totally freaked out.
    I like this picture, because Tim and Kon's face impression tell everything. Their past selves can't believe what they see.

tumblr_lntg2eV5Z51qjbdiso.jpg
    Last edited by shadowsgirl; 04-01-2017 at 07:13 AM.

Here is the scene, when Dean learns about the Slash Fans.

Here is the scene, when Dean learns about the Slash Fans.

LMAO! That's my first time seeing that scene.

By the way, Tim and Kara were good friends.

Attachment 47364

Attachment 47365
    I remember that, it was from this issue,

supbat 62.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    LMAO! That's my first time seeing that scene.
    This is even better. Dean lost it at the end. First Sam, now Castiel...........

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    I remember that, it was from this issue,

supbat 62.jpg
    My other favourite with them

1.jpg

2.jpg

My other favourite with them

1.jpg

2.jpg

Ya the rumor of Tim leading his own Outsiders could be pretty cool, especially if they merged it with the YJ 4 . Call it what you will but if the team was gonna be people released from Oz's prison they could definitely write in Bart, and if they absolutely refuse to give us back Kon than I honestly wouldn't mind Kara taking his place as resident super. And there's room for more than the four as well.

Also in the Titans thread they were talking about putting Power girl on that team since she's supposedly going to be living NYC Manhattan anyways, and it'd be cool for them to have a resident super.

Imagine the crossovers.
    Last edited by Casantrizos; 04-01-2017 at 07:26 AM.
    "Beware my Power..."

"I'M THE G#&-&@™√ BATMAN" - Batman

"The best bottle of single-malt I've ever tasted was uncorked by someone trying to sell me Loch Ness Monster pups..." - John Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Casantrizos View Post
    Ya the rumor of Tim leading his own Outsiders could be pretty cool, especially if they merged it with the YJ 4 . Call it what you will but if the team was gonna be people released from Oz's prison they could definitely write in Bart, and if they absolutely refuse to give us back Kon than I honestly wouldn't mind Kara taking his place as resident super. And there's room for more than the four as well.

Also in the Titans thread they were talking about putting Power girl on that team since she's supposedly going to be living NYC Manhattan anyways, and it'd be cool for them to have a resident super.

Imagine the crossovers.
    But how old is Power Girl? The YJ4 are still teenagers, so I don't know. It would be weird if Tim gave orders to adults. On the other hand, Supergirl is a teen, too. Anyway, I love Kara, but I want Conner.

Supergirl with YJ4 is what I meant.
    Power Girl with Dicks Titans lol
    "Beware my Power..."

"The best bottle of single-malt I've ever tasted was uncorked by someone trying to sell me Loch Ness Monster pups..." - John Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Casantrizos View Post
    Supergirl with YJ4 is what I meant.
    Power Girl with Dicks Titans lol
    Oh, okay, that's better. But I hope Tim and the others go back to Young Justice, because they don't belong to the Outsiders. Black Lightning, Metamorpho, Geo-Force, Katana......it's their team, so replace them with some teens, well, maybe their fans won't appreciate it. I know Tim would have led them in the old universe, but still. If he brings his friends too, that won't be the Outsider anymore. I have to admit, the concept was interesting, but it was the old Tim, not this New52/Rebirth version. So Red Robin and the Outsiders could have worked, but the reboot changed everything.

1.jpg

2.jpg
    Last edited by shadowsgirl; 04-01-2017 at 08:01 AM.

Yeah we all the know the rumors were pretty bogus,but my point still being that Kara is a worthy character to be the YJ super if DC really can't be bothered to make Kon work alongside Jon. (Batman can have like 4 sons and a daughter at the same time but god forbid Supes have a real extended family) and I really would like power girl to be on a new team book and Titans tower being in Manhattan, where she's going to be basing out of seems like it's a pretty good set up to it.
    "Beware my Power..."